- Me: Guys look at this photo of Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks during the Dance tour, they're so in love.
- Friend: We don't know who those people are.
- Me: Let me play you a song. A sexy soothing rock song.
- Friend: Sarah no we're styudying to instrumentals.
- Me: Come on it's Fleetwood Mac.
- Friend: I don't want to have to tell you this but no one here cares about Fleetwood Mac but you.
- Me: Alright I won't play So Afriad I'll play the 2005 live Rhiannon, it's only like seven minutes long.
- Friend: Sarah no.
- Me: Scale of one to ten rate how hot this guy is.
- Friend: Who is this? What is this photoset...? No, he's like a three, he looks skeezy.
- Me: Are you kidding this is 1978 Lindsey Buckingham he's easily a nine.
- Friend: Why are you like this.
It's so frustrating to hear a multi-millionaire like Stevie complain that people aren't buying her songs (I don't even think it's true, given that the Mac's back catalogue still sells a lot every year, especially Rumours - it was even one of the biggest selling vinyl albums last year). But I think you're right, there's something more to it. During SYW Lindsey insisted she write some more new songs for the record. Maybe she's afraid of that? Especially since Christine seems to be on a roll.