Wouldn’t mind talking about stuff they dislike in the relationship (this can actually be a pro depends on the kind of person you are)
Is actually quite possessive
Can actually be quite vengeful after you break up
Wouldn’t mind cutting you off from their life if you start acting in a way they don’t like (after they confront you about it)
Literally so lazy, unless they have some fire in their personal planets, they would probably dislike adventurous dates
‘netflix&chill’ all the time, you probably wouldn’t have sex, it would literally only be netflix & chill
They’re stubborn, they don’t like change so they wouldn’t want you trying to change them in anyway (unless they TRUST your decision 100%)
Good luck on having arguments with them, it’s literally like talking to a fucking wall
The way they act after a break up would depend on the reason, if the reason is you, then you can say goodbye to them because they would probably not forgive you(unless they have some mutable sign in their personal planets)
Okay, I’m kidding, they’re nice, but they can be manipulative at times
You’re a jealous person? Okay, well, good luck having them purposefully making you jealous all the time
Sometimes they’re not even doing them on purpose, they accidentally flirt
Talks about everything, in a span of 3 minutes
Most likely to be that kind of person in an on-off relationship due to their boredom (unless they have a fixed sign in their personal planet)
Chu Chu, Join me in the feelings train
C L I N G Y
In contrary to the mainstream tumblr posts, Cancers hide their intense feelings for you
If you ever say the word ‘break up’ they would probably cry
But they wouldn’t want ANYONE to know that they cried
After a break up, it can take quite some time for them to forget you. They might even hold some grudge if it was your fault.
Needs attention all the time you don’t even know
The undeveloped ones would be very selfish
Selfish as in, they would expect you to do everything for them, while they would only do so little for you
Can be very possessive, but wouldn’t want you to be possessive over them
After a breakup, they would want you to be the one saying sorry, even though in their heart, they know they were wrong
Secretly needs constant validation through words, though they don’t really show this
Undeveloped ones would point out your flaws and then cry when you point out theirs
Would probably try to change you
Would stay in a dead-relationship because they don’t want to feel like your whole relationship was a waste of time, but there’s a tendency to cheat
After a breakup, depending on the reason of the break up, they’re most likely not want to get back together with you. They would just act like your relationship didn’t mean a thing
You’re basically their decision-maker
But if the decision that you made for them doesn’t suit their taste, they would try to manipulate you to change your decision (When it was clearly them that asked you to make the decision for them)
Manipulative, and most times you wouldn’t even realize you’re being manipulated
Don’t ever point out their physical flaws. Seriously
Would try to win you back after a breakup, but if you make it clear that you don’t want to, they won’t try. May come back for a chat if they miss you though
Undeveloped ones would expect you to let them see all your layers, but they wouldn’t let you see ANY of theirs
Would want to know the 5W+1H of all your activities
This is my sign, so I can definitely tell you this. They are possessive and if you ever purposefully make them jealous then prepare yourself for the wrath of your life
After a break up, the undeveloped ones would seek revenge, and most likely to be obsessed with your new boy/girlfriend
There are no ‘netflix&chill’ dates
They need constant stimulation and cuddling on a couch while watching some movie isn’t their thing
Please make sure you always have your phone and internet in case you ever get lost on dates
They love learning new things, and some treat relationships as ‘learning’ as well, so when there’s no more of you to learn, there’s a big possibility that they would leave
When you break up, they would act like you’ve never had a relationship before. Like all you’ve ever been is friends.
Unless their venus is in a more playful sign like sag, they dislike mind-games in relationships
Loves money more than you, I’m sorry hun but it’s the truth
Don’t even try to make them choose between you and their work. You’ll end up getting hurt
Can actually be as possessive as a Scorpio, but is more lowkey
After a break up, they have the tendency to run away by working, so don’t be surprised when you see them at the top
May forget that you have feelings
Unless you wouldn’t mind having your ass ignored for a week and then having them come back to you after, then go date them
GOD-COMPLEX I’M NOT EXAGGERATING
Their friends’ validation is more important than their parents’ tbh
When they want to break up with you, they rarely flat out tell you. They view confrontations as ‘a waste of time’ so they would probably start ghosting you
Both emotionally and physically
A bit possessive, though they rarely shows it
Passive-aggressive when mad
Wouldn’t flat out tell you when you’ve done something wrong and expect you to take the hint
After a break up, if they feel like you wouldn’t want them back, they would probably jump in another relationship fast, but there’s a possibility that their feelings for you hadn’t disappear
I’ve spent most of my life chasing the person I want to be. Because 20-year-old me will have better friends, and 25-year-old me will land a killer job, and 30-year-old me will be madly in love. And me 6 months from now will be skinnier, and me a year from now will be more confident, and me some time from now will be better somehow. So much better. For years, this is what I thought. That if I could just wait it out, everything would get better.
It took me a long time to realize that life doesn’t work that way. Older doesn’t mean happier or easier, and it certainly doesn’t mean better; it just means older. Life isn’t a well plotted screen play, or a checklist, or, God forbid, some waiting room. We have got to stop waiting. Because life isn’t about growing up to be all that we’ve ever wanted; it’s just about growing.
It’s about love, and change, and crying yourself to sleep when it’s all too much. And working at a burger joint, and kissing your best friend even though he might not like you back, and calling your mom every Sunday because you miss her like hell. It’s fights, and promotions, and hospital visits. And then it’s this: another wedding of another one of your college friends, the third one this year, but this time you meet a groomsman who’s just as down on love and you dance all night. And this: he cries when you say “I do.” And this: a kid with your eyes and his dorky ears.
Or maybe not. Maybe it’s this: you write everything, everywhere, all the time, even when the prettier kids make fun of you, and the short teacher with the big nose tells you it’s good. Really good. And this: you’re living in a shoebox, by the skin of your teeth, but there’s a bar across the street that lets you read your poetry, and every time you do, someone in the crowd finally knows what it feels like to be understood. And this: your words being published. Your words. Being bought by people who could be spending their money on anything at all. And you sit in your twin bed where you’ve written your entire novel, a dozen empty coffee mugs still dirty on the nightstand, and you scream until your lungs burn.
It’s all of these things, and bad things, and good things, and the raw realization that it doesn’t get better or worse, it just gets different. It just changes. Always, always changes. And somehow that makes it more wonderful. Because future you may have the friends, and the boy, and the job, but she didn’t get it by waiting around. She is a product of you. Right now, tomorrow, changing and growing every moment that follows. She is kind, and breathing, and beautiful. But she waits for the day she doesn’t have to worry about paying a mortgage bill, and she worries too often about what people think of her. She still doesn’t have it together.
And maybe that’s what I’ve learned after all this time: nobody has it together. We’re all just here, floundering around in pursuit of being something more. Broken, thoughtful creatures with too much time on our hands, desperate for the companionship of someone who reminds us that we are not alone. We don’t have much of anything figured out. Maybe we never will. But more importantly, I think that’s how it’s supposed to be.
so sometimes I’m just sitting around being lazy, watching tv or getting distracted by internet things, or I’ve eaten too much or I’ve just had a super long day. and sometimes I’m even aware of how much of a blob I am being, I’m sure this happens to other people, too. anyways I wanted to share this little list to motivate me/others to stop being a blob:
1. very very first thing. shut off your internet. put all the tv and stuff out of reach. this is really important, but you will feel 100% better afterwards.
2. uncover your windows, let natural light filter in. if you can/want to open them, that’s also fantastic. it really helps lighten your mood, always makes me feel more connected with the rest of the world.
3. put on some music. it’s ok to use your phone/computer for this, but remember to just keep it away from arm’s reach. also, you can use whatever music you’d like, but I suggest something soft, like Frank Sinatra or Beegie Adair or Jack Johnson.
4. take a walk. look at the colors and plants people surround themselves with. pick out houses/buildings you like. look at the sky, listen to what’s going on around you. I don’t generally listen to music for this because I like to feel grounded when I walk, but if you’re more of a song person that’s okay, too. it’s really easy to forget how long it’s been since you’ve had some fresh air.
5. take a bath. if it’s hot out, turn on a fan and cool down the room so you’re all cosy in the water, put in some bubbles and scents. grab a book or magazine. exfoliate, do your nails, put on a face mask. throw yourself a little spa day. when you get out, put on lotion, put on new underwear and soft, comfy clothing.
6. make your favourite cup of tea or coffee, or maybe pour yourself some lemonade or just cold water is fine too.
7. go sit in a common area of your house, like a living room or dining table. if you’re not home alone and don’t want to be bothered, gently voice it to the people around you or go sit somewhere else where you feel comfortable and relaxed. just get out of the same walls, find a change of scenery. you could even leave and go to a café or a park if you’d like.
8. do some writing/doodling. whenever this happens, I always like to use a spare piece of printer paper or something not connected to a notebook so I’m less attached to it and less likely to care about the way it looks. let the pen do its own thing, don’t worry about messing up. if you feel that you’re getting frustrated, step away and do something else.
9. make some lists. this is one of my favourite pastimes. list nice things that you’ve seen recently that you think you’ll forget later on. list little details of your dreams, list things you want to do in your favourite season, list recipes you’d like to try. the possibilities are endless.
10. cook/bake something. important reminders—if you don’t find this relaxing, don’t do it!! find another hobby that you love where you can enjoy doing something productive. also, even if you’re making something fantastic, be sure not to snack too much or overeat (I’m very prone to this). you could also make something for a friend or a neighbour!! people always enjoy a heartfelt craft made by someone who cares.
11. catch up with an old friend or family member. ask them out for coffee or something, it’s always nice to talk. trust me, they will very much appreciate you reaching out.
12. write a letter to someone. you do not have to send it.
13. go to a park and look at the flowers or sit in the grass. grab a sketchbook, some sudoku, a book, a puzzle, your thoughts, or anything else you could tinker with while enjoying the fresh air. something to make your brain work a little.
there’s more, of course, but this is all I can really come up with at the moment—I hope it works! now get off that web and have a good time!!
hey remember how terezi is really playful and fun and is kind to nepeta and tries to protect aradia from getting hurt by vriska and worries for tavros and gamzee when it all starts kicking off on the meteor and cries when dave dies and gets through karkats spikey exterior to give him kind words he really needs and her struggle with killing vriska actually makes her pretty gentle for a troll and how hard she works to keep vriska out of trouble and how in game over timeline she even feels remorse for her horrible abuser but then still fights on despite being mortally wounded to save the day and in the collide timeline she goes through intense emotional experiences and still is undoubtedly an unbelievable fighter against the two jacks and uses her powers amazingly despite not even being a god tier and how she manages to be so strong and yet so sensitive at once and
peridot has a surprisingly emotional reaction to garnet teasingly calling her a clod, and at first i didn’t get why. i brushed it aside as a funny moment.
however, when i thought about it… of course peridot is emotional. garnet just showed her, in terms peridot can understand, how much she likes her.
peridot obviously has trouble with reading other people’s emotions, knowing how they feel about her, and how to make her own feelings known.
she has a lot of strategies to cope with this, some of which are obvious, like the tape recorder, some of which are not. one of the little things that i don’t think all the crystal gems have picked up on - she mimics their speech.
the most obvious example is steven - where she has this now-infamous expression of gratitude from:
she also picked up “cool” from him, and the tongue-out gesture all the way back in friend ship. steven was the first person she trusted among the crystal gems, and for a while, her only ally.
and he’s not the only example! remember how in barn mates, peridot said stuff like “holy smokes”, “i got yo numbah”, ect? i think we can be pretty sure that was amethyst’s influence. they’ve been hanging out more, and it’s pretty clear peridot considers her the “best” of the crystal gems.
again, this tells us that peridot parrots the people she likes! this is a very subtle, maybe not entirely conscious decision. again, i don’t think most of the other crystal gems have picked it up.
however… i think garnet gets it. ever since log date, she’s been making a conscious decision of trying to understand peridot.
of course, this isn’t one-sided! garnet says it herself, peridot made an effort to understand her. i think garnet wants to do the same.
in log date, we also saw she’s getting pretty good at understanding peridot’s needs; putting her relationship in terms she can understand (”i’m percy and pierre”), helping her calm down, and telling steven the tape recorder is important to peridot, so he should return it.
so when garnet uses peridot’s word, “clod”, she’s giving her what she needs - reassurance that garnet really does care about her, and has been paying attention to her. she’s doing exactly what peridot does to the people she likes - mimicking her words.
because peridot was worried, peridot was scared, and garnet wants her to know she cares. peridot might struggle to understand others, but she gets it when they make the effort to understand her, and express love like she would.
Hey guys this is probably isn’t the best way to do this at the moment but I’m taking commissions starting from $10. Prices go up depending on color, details, other time consuming ideas, etc. which we can negotiate. I’m very low on funds and I got really no one else that can offer to help me right now.
Sketches are the fastest and depending on the day of the week I will guarantee them done within hours.
I don’t have much posted on Tumblr, but you can check out aside from my #kyart #kyfanart tags.