Top 5 Jess moments of Gilmore Girls?
You guys enjoy watching me suffer don’t you?!?
Ok , ok, ok
1. ‘I’m going out for about an hour.’ Need I say more!? 😂😂😂
2. The scene where he tells Luke about being attacked by a swan, and the boat scene that follows (yes I’m allowed to say those count as one caus I said so!)
3. ‘You know I have that book upstairs.’ ‘The book?’ and the apartment scene that follows.
4. For some reason I really like the scene where he’s asking to come back to live at Luke’s. Something about how Luke’s showing so much parental concern about how he just wanted to know he was ok and how Jess knew things had to change, just… gah family! You know?
5. Ok and I’m going to be shallow for a second and say the scene where he’s soaking wet from the sprinklers 😍
You’ve literally given me grey hairs over this question so thank you for that!