Um how about Ann with a s/o who is shy?
You got it! This is so cute lol. Enjoy!
Edit: Forgot the gif. smh Why am I like this?
- Ann will happily order S/O’s food for them, and she’ll call for services if S/O is too anxious to do it themself.
- She’s very understanding and patient; if there happens to be an incoming phone call that S/O must answer (job interview, appointment, etc.), then Ann will hold their hand and caress their back to ease the tension.
- Forcing S/O into a conversation is something she’d strive to avoid; however, she doesn’t want them to feel excluded. Thus, Ann will lace her fingers with theirs and keep them at a close proximity, occasionally glancing at them to gauge their level of comfort.
- Whenever an individual addresses S/O’s timidness, Ann will side-eye that person and say, “Uh, did you ever think it’s because you’re being rude?”
- If S/O wants to spend time with Ann but is too skittish to roam in public, she’ll bring snacks and games over to S/O’s place. Needless to say, the two have a blast.
isn’t she great i love her
- Sometimes when they venture out to the mall, salespeople will approach the couple. Ann handles it very gracefully; she’ll divert the salesperson’s attention away from S/O and respectfully decline their offer/aid.
- Of course, Ann wouldn’t want them to neglect great experiences, so she’ll invite them to events at school or around the city. She refuses to leave their side or put them on the spot. If S/O’s had enough, then Ann will nod her head and discreetly leave the vicinity with S/O.
- S/O’s comfort is more important to her than anything, and she’ll explain that to them if they feel guilty about hindering her social experiences.
- “Don’t worry about me! I… really like being with you, anyway,” she’ll say with a faint, pink blush sprinkled on her cheeks.
- S/O blushes, too.