Youtube Rewind: It’s time to look back on the best parts of youtube during 2016
- That one guy who goes on two hour rants about political shit and keeps showing up in your recommendations no matter how many times you tell youtube that you don’t want to see his shitty content.
- Some horrible gaming Top 10 channel that you watched 3000 hours of despite hating all of their lazy content.
- 24/7 livestream of a crosswalk.
- Another video about keemstar getting into drama. This time he doxxed a four year old and Ethan from H3H3 is pissed, but Leafy is standing in solidarity with him and Grade A Under A is coming in to dish out the real truth about the situation. Also, who the fuck are any of these people?
- YouTube Red Originals. PewDiePie now has a show about visiting haunted houses or something? Markiplier is like an actor or a dancer or some shit and has a fucking reality show? They both look so dead inside. They have less views than the youtube poops you made when you were 12.