Aww anon. There is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of about that. I would tell you more, but I have a feeling that these guys (and babe) will portray my message better than I ever can.
The Zen one is especially long just for you ;) Is there anybody against long imagines? I hope not, lol
- Took him quite a while to find out, since you haven’t been going out for too long
- You always had a way of covering it that it could still be deemed normal.
- But one day, you were trying to change the light bulb while Yoosung helped by holding on to the ladder.
- As you were asking for stuff, he had to look up to hand them to you.
- The boy is trying his best not to blush and lose focus.
- But then he notices this thick, pale line across your lower tummy.
- He lightly touches it, and it causes you to yelp.
THE WORLD IS SHAKING YOOSUNG SAVE ME
- Thankfully, he manages to steady the ladder in time.
- When you come down, you tug on the edge of your shirt and cannot bring yourself to look at him.
- You tell him how you had surgery when you were younger, and it left this scar that never seems to fade out.
- He has so many questions, but figures that now is not the time.
- Instead, he pushes your hand away and pulls your shirt up a bit to see it more.
- “It’s like a battle scar, you know?” He whispers softly as he continues tracing it. “It shows that you are strong and managed to go through it and lived.”
- You smile at him and wonder how on earth do you even deserve an angel like him.
- He noticed that you always wore turtlenecks.
- Not that he was complaining; he loved you regardless of what you wore.
- But when summertime rolled around, he could not bear to watch as you sat there uncomfortably in such constricted clothing.
- One day, he surprises you by taking you out for shopping.
- This made you a little wary, but soon enough you were having fun as well.
- Zen has a sense of style; most of what he suggests is tasteful, and it adhered to what you usual wear as well.
- But then he pulls out this sunny, cute sundress. Which you fall in love with almost immediately at first sight.
- But then you glare at the spaghetti strap + sweetheart combination.
- After a lot of nudging and “just this once” you finally give in and go into the changing room.
- When you come out shyly, Zen cannot sit still. You were looking gorgeous, and those smooth shoulders-
- But then his gaze settles on the marks trailing from your collarbone and disappearing into the dress.
- He still insists on buying the dress, although you fought not to (although it was still very pretty)
- The mood fell for the rest of the trip, and both of you decided to head home.
- In your mind, your insecurities were eating up at you. What if he thought it was too ugly? Or was he going to pity you like all the others did…
- Later that night, he sits you down and holds your hands. “Can you please explain what happened?”
- And you did. About how you had contracted some kind of disease that required a surgery when you were very young. And that scar still remained, and people would always feel so sorry about it. You were crying as were remembering.
- Zen then pulls you into his arms and rests his chin on your head, murmuring soft assurances of how beautiful you are and no mark could change that.
- Later on, he loves to kiss along that line whenever he can, just to remind you that it is as beautiful as the rest of you.
- On your birthday, he gifts you with that same dress from that day.
“If you want, you could just wear it only for me”
- One day, Jaehee had gone out an entire day to deal with the place where they restock on their café supplies, which left you to tend to the café with another part timer.
- When you had reached your shared home, you thought that it was the perfect opportunity to wear some shorts for a while.
- You prepared dinner, and watched the television while waiting for Jaehee to come back.
- It wasn’t until after midnight when she finally made it home though.
- She felt very guilty to see the packed dinner and you curled up very uncomfortably in the sofa.
- She made you lay down more comfortably, and gasped at the long scar that ran along the length of your thigh.
- It woke you up, and you smiled at her.
- You quickly notice where exactly Jaehee was looking and quickly grab a cushion to cover.
- “I’ll go get changed.” You hurry off, leaving Jaehee to remain speechless.
- Now dressed in comfortable pyjamas, you quickly explain over dinner how you had fallen off a tree when you were younger and had shattered your femur to the point that it needed surgery.
- “The stupid things we do when we’re younger, huh?” you laugh humorlessly.
- She reaches out and rests her hand on your thigh.
- “If you want to wear shorts more around the house, you can. It’s your home too.”
- She later looks up homeopathic rejuvenation techniques, and always makes various kinds of batches to lather on it.
- The first time he saw you, when you had come over to his penthouse, he was slightly disappointed by the fact that your hair covered your eyes.
- Later on, as he put you to sleep, he took the opportunity to brush the bangs away to be able to see more of your beautiful eyes.
- You were half sleepy, so you didn’t think of it much.
- Until he froze up when he saw the thin line arching from the top of your left eye to your forehead.
- You turned around to face away from him, hair falling back into place.
- He gently pulls on your shoulder and brushed your bangs away again.
- “You are just so breathtaking, you know that?”
- He kisses you on the forehead, right on top of the scar and bids you goodnight.
- A few days after that, and still he hadn’t inquired about the scar and its origins.
- You were so grateful, especially when there were other things to worry about.
- After a while, he asks you if he should contact some doctors to help you get rid of it.
- “I can see that it makes you very uncomfortable. Do you want to remove it?”
- After a long time contemplating, you decide not to.
- Jumin keeps asking you, but you keep telling him not to worry.
- To ease him once and for all, you cut off your bangs.
- The sheer happiness and surprise on his face to be able to see your eyes properly is enough to make you melt.
- I like to think that he simply glossed over your medical his to see if you had a history with drugs or something.
- And he was a decent guy; he wouldn’t look at the CCTV feeds until it was absolutely necessary though.
- But one day, he couldn’t find you anywhere. So he had to look into the CCTV attached to the bedroom.
- And there you were, changing into clothes right after a shower.
- Thankfully, you had your back facing the camera.
- This guy jumped so suddenly that his knee hit the desk, and he winced in pain.
- He was going to turn the camera off now that he knew you were okay
- Those horrific slashes all across your back were terrifying him though.
- But for her privacy’s sake, he didn’t snoop through your medical records.
- Would always cover for you whenever someone brought the beach or a pool.
- Weeks later, you two had gotten intimate one night.
nothing hot and steamy, jaysus.
- You had shown it to him, and refused to turn around as you mumbled through the story of a car accident.
- He wrapped his arms around your waist and dug his face in between your shoulder blades.
- You were feeling ticklish and laughed when he tickled you further.
- “It’s all okay now. You are safe right here.”
This man is blind, he can’t really do anything about it.
- He noticed that you always seemed to wear full sleeves whenever going outside.
- However, when you were asked, you simply said that you had sensitive skin.
- One day, you two were enjoying some quality time simply nestled together and watching the storm from his glass walled balcony.
- You were just wearing a regular tee with capris, and so he had taken the liberty of softly rubbing small circles with his thumb all over your arm.
- He got to the bumps on your forearm and brought it up.
- Stammering, you tell him of how it was simply a blood donation gone wrong as you try to move it away.
- He continues rubbing his thumb over it and asks if it hurts when he does that. You refuse, saying that it’s actually kinda soothing.
- He then whispers in your ear that there is no need to hide it, referring to the fact that you wore fullsleeves when outside..
- From then on, very randomly, he would reach out to your arm and always massage it gently
- It served as a stress relief for both you and him.
- When he was recovering, he would often get into different kinds of withdrawal symptoms.
- You would help him see through them whenever it happened around you.
- Once he was shaking very vigorously, and the only thing you could think of was to grab his hands and try to calm him down.
- He gripped on your hands very tightly, and you winced, but you tried to hum softly, hoping that he could listen and try to calm down.
- After an arduous thirty minutes, he was calm enough to go back to sleep.
- The next day, he heard what happened and thanked you when you came to visit again.
- He wanted to look at your hands to see if he did accidently bruised you or something.
- He was NOT expecting the tiny marks all over your hands.
- He was genuinely scared for you and himself.
- “I couldn’t have done this…” he mumbled breathily.
- “Stop.” You said firmly, and rubbed his back. “You didn’t do this. It’s from a bunch of operations when I was a kid. Calm down.”
- When he did, you explained how you were born with inverted hands, and you had to go through a lot for it to be functional.
- He was still very worried, considering he had squeezed your hands very tightly, ant you looked physically weaker than him.
- To his surprise, you took ahold of his hands and squeezed them gently.
- Sometimes, he would trace and count just how many small marks there were spread around both of your hands.
- It helped calm him and keep him focused on something
- After a long time, when he got better and yout wo ended up dating, he would love grab your hands and kiss them randomly.