- is so good at doing impressions that when he did one to Morgan Freeman, it was so accurate Freeman told him, “You ever do that again, I’ll kill you”
- won $356,000 by winning the California State Poker Championships in June 2004 - defeating some of the best poker players in the world in the process
- filmed four movies simultaneously in 2001: Pearl Harbor, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Changing Lanes, and The Sum of All Fears
- began an intense two-hour a day workout regime the day after he was cast as Batman
- received a lifetime ban from playing blackjack at the Las Vegas’ Hard Rock Casino due to his ‘counting cards’ skills
Which tells me:
1. He’s fucking smart. I mean, he can pick up/learn languages pretty well (one of which is Arabic,Damian are you listening and he majored in Middle Eastern Affairs in college) and he is a boss at poker/blackjack.
2. He’s a workaholic. Look, I’ve never made a film (or even a short video) in my entire life, but he did 4 in one year at the same time and I bet he’s done similar workloads throughout his career. Also, see: two-hour a day workout regime for more evidence.
3. He can do good enough impressions to freak the fuck out of God™.
= Ben Affleck is well on his way to being Ultimate Batman
All Hail the mighty Bat!
(edit: someone didn’t like my previous gif-use due to literal-Superman-bashing, and I agreed. Sorry, I didn’t see Supes little face on the wee gif-screen. Here’s some batfleck just being the best Bat he can)
ignore me creepy internet researching the fuck out of him to get my hands on this info. i needed it to defend myself from absolutely no one. fucking fight me