1. What was the first fish you ever owned?
2. What is your dream tank?
3. What is your favorite fish?
4. What was/is your most troublesome tank?
5. In your opinion, what is the best beginner fish?
6. What is your favorite fishblr blog?
7. Are there any fish that you dislike?
8. Planted tank or reef tank?
9. Favorite type of betta?
10. Favorite type of goldfish?
11. In your opinion, what fish should not be reccomended for beginners (but often is)?
12. Favorite species of shark?
13. What is the best brand/type of food?
14. Favorite invertebrate?
15. What would you do if you suddenly had an extra 200 gallon (757L) tank?
16. What would you do if you suddenly had an extra 10 gallon (37L) tank?
17. If you could remove any product from the shelves of a petstore (ex. Bettacube, ecosphere, fish bowls, etc.), what would it be and why?
18. Have you ever bred fish?
19. Gravel or sand?
20. Favorite non-fish animal?
21. Favorite fish fact?
22. What common myth about fish do you wish you could dispell? (Ex. Can live in bowls, 7 second memory, low maintenance, boring pet, throwaway pet, etc.)
23. Favorite type of filter? (Sponge, HOB, canister, etc.)
24. Do you start a siphon with a pump or with your mouth?
25. What do you think is the most beautiful fish?
26. What do you think is the most dangerous fish?
27. Best way to deal with an algae problem?
28. Natural or artificial decorations?
29. Saltwater, freshwater, or brackish?
30. How did you get into the aquarium hobby?
A lot has happened and changed since I started youtube, hopefully I haven’t let any of you down
honestly, everything going on the past couple of days reminded me of this video (and the follow up he did one year later) Jack did titled “The Fear of Failing”. And with the community currently seeming to be divided right now, watching it again really struck a chord with me.
And i think paired with the community not being itself right now, it’s important to remember the theme of the fof party that we would have one year later in celebration of this video:
I Am There For You, You Are There For Me, We Are There For Each Other: Why You Haven’t Failed Me
you know what the term indigenous can be harsh for most people to use as an identifier im just gonna call my grandparents to ask them what they’re most comfortable with and also if they were really part of a community
i dont think pewdiepie is a literal nazi that literally believes in nazi ideology but i DO think he’s a fucking shithead moron who’s desensitizing his impressionable-as-fuck and colossal-as-fuck audience to nazism in general because he’s too unfunny to come up with jokes that arent harmful (this includes the rape jokes he built his entire career on) so i have no love for him in any way, shape, or form and i hope he either changes his persona completely or fucks off to obscurity
If i were you I wouldn't read simon vs the homo sapiens agenda, its a gay novel done by a straight women and has horribly written coming out scenes that made me cringe and actually came off as homophobic :/
sooo, does fred have some sort of feelings to theo or what?
hmm, well… nothing real or meaningful in the way of romance. there is respect, fascination, annoyance and some protectiveness, but that protective side usually shows itself when theo interacts with his father and has more to do with caleb (fred’s father) than theo. frederick is just rly done seeing him tear down people’s self esteem and sense of worth.
am i going to regret this? of course! lmaoo but i was tagged to do this like 359648965 years ago and its time, its time for me to finally do my tags asdgfhjkl, anyways this is yo gurl laura, whos going to be 21 on march 22nd but still looks like a 17 year old… tragic (@ god…..why?!?!!?) also these pictures dont make sense bc i literally just put here the first two i saw so excuse me