no i dont have a coffee problem

VLIVE - NAMJOON CHAT ROOM

↳ hi hi everyone hello
↳ It’s RM (japanese)
↳  I wish there was a function where it says who it is when you come in
↳ It’s 1:30 in korea right?
↳ doing well (english)
↳ I’ve been reading and watching movies all day
↳ I just finished working on something but I don’t know when I can release itㅠㅠ

Keep reading

[TRANS] RapMonster in the Chatroom:

- Hi hi everyone hello
- It’s RM
- Ah I wish that there was a function which says who is it when you come in (the chatroom)
- It’s 1:30am in korea right?
- doing Well
- I’ve been reading and watching movies all day
- I’ve just finished something I produced but I don’t know when I’ll be able to release it
- Blue is the warmest color
- whatcha doin
- yeah i watched it
- impressive movie
- You should sleep now, it’s really 1:30am
- For me when it’s 1:30am it’s my long time
- everyones okay
- dont worry
- Since we only stayed at the hotel I grew a little stiff so I exercised and did that and that
- It’s a problem because we rested too much
- too much rest
- so enuff no worries
- Everyone(the members) is working hard and resting hard
- I want to go sightseeing but I don’t have the leisure to so…
- You say you want to buy me food?
- One day I will buy you food
- Talking while having a cup of coffee in a café
- Talk about life
- I drink too much coffee
- too much coffee
- 5 cups a day
- I’ll be on V App later everyone
- Let’s talk about this and that
- okay ill try it decad
- decaf
- I will do a V Live later
- yes im writing music
- hope i could release this soon
- Yeah see you trough the V App soon
- I miss you
- Ah and I also watched breathless after a long time
- I’s a heartwrenching movie
- Try to watch it someday
- I’m going to read and pack my luggage
- Bye

Trans cr; @tamimou / @ btschannel
© TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

“this isnt my 4th cup of coffee to you shut up i dont have a problem "im afraid to go into my bathroom because the thing living in my sink says there’s a monster in my shower”

I honestly have no idea what part of this prompt I was meant to draw so i just made a blobby sink monster

Some AU prompts because why not
  • ‘i come to this café pretty much every day after work and by now you know my order by heart and even wave at me when i come in’ au
  • ‘I came to this party in which I don’t know anyone with my friend and oh shit I lost her, wait you lost your friend too? Let’s look for them together’ au
  • ‘…and it turns out our friends are making out with each other, this is akward’  au
  • ‘fuck my car broke down on my way to work god damn it OH YOU HAPPEN TO BE GOING SOMEWHERE CAN YOU GIVE ME A RIDE?’ au
  • ‘I go out biking every saturday around the neighbourhood and we always run into each other, you have a cool bike and also you’re pretty cute’ au
  • ‘I love this movie and it’s the second time I come to the cinema to watch it but shit I accidentally spoiled you while we were in line to buy the ticket, can I make it up to you with a drink afterwards?’ au
  • ‘we share a class at university and you forgot your notebook under your desk but luckily your phone’s written inside. Ps: your doodles are pretty cool’ au
  • ‘my mom told me to bring my little bro to the park and you were also there and he seems to really like you’ au
  • ‘… oh it turns out you’re a babysitter who’s looking for a job? how convenient we actually need one’ au
  • ‘you have merchandise of my favourite anime let’s be friends (or something more because really, you’re hot)’ au
  • ‘we are the only two students in this course for this language but the teacher says it’s okay since we can practice conversation together, help me with pronunciation?’ au
  • ‘I went icekating to give it a try because my friend said it was really fun but I’m making a complete fool of myself fuck I can’t do this, you seem to be pretty good though can you teach me?’ au
  • ‘my phone ran out of battery and I asked you to lend me a message but I accidentally sent it to all you contacts because I didn’t know how to handle your phone, im sorry’ au
  • ‘we both came to this bar to get drunk and forget our problems but wow that’s expensive, wanna share?’ au
  • ‘we’ve been friends  for a while now and I kinda have a crush on you so I invited you on a date to the cinema to confess after it but oh no it turns out we’re the only two watching the movie, akwaaard’ au
  • ‘we got caught by this awful storm and now we’re waiting for it to calm under the roof of a café, want to go inside and have a coffee in the meantime?’ au

170316 CH+ CHATROOM W/ NAMJOON

> Hey, hi, hello everyone
> I’m RM**
> Ah, it would be great if there was a function to show who entered the chatroom
> Did you know it’s already midnight in Korea?
> doing well*
> I’ve been watching movies and reading books all day
> I finished composing a while ago, but I don’t know when it will be released ㅠㅠ
> Blue is the Warmest Color
> Blue is the warmest color*
> What are you doing
> whatcha doin*
> yeah i watched it*
> impressive movie*
> It’s half past one in the morning, go to sleep
> It’s 1:30 PM over here..
> I watched it (the movie)**
> everyones ok*
> dont worry*
> We stayed in the hotel all day, so I got a little stiff and decided to exercise, do this and that
> Too much rest, that’s the problem
> too much rest*
> so enuff no worries*
> Everyone worked hard and rested well
> I want to go sightseeing, but it isn’t easy..
> You want to buy me food?
> I’ll buy you food sometime
> We’ll go to a cafe, have a cappuccino and talk
> Talk about life
> I drink too much coffee
> too much coffee*
> 5 cups a day*
> I’ll come back later and do a VLIVE
> Let’s talk about random things
> okay ill try it decad*
> decaf*
> Let’s meet in the live later!**
> yes im writing music*
> hope i could release these soon*
> Yes, I will see you in the VAPP soon
> And, I watched Breathless after a long time
> It’s a sad movie
> Try watching it sometime
> I’m going to read and pack my bags
> Bye

T/N:
* = English
** = Japanese

trans: jhope-shi
help from: @brightjin

anonymous asked:

it's super hard for me to open up and be my true full self with people I don't know well/just met. but this is the problem bc you have to do this in order to get to know them well/get comfortable with them. I really don't know what to do and feel like I may never gain ride or die friends bc of how I am :(

baby dont put pressure on yourself to open up to people. things like this happen organically. just at coffee or sitting around on someones couch. conversations just flow with people you connect with. its okay if you just met someone, you dont need to tell them your whole life story. just enjoy their company and everything will fall together. im a very private person and dont open up to a lot of people and theres nothing wrong with that

Twisted Fate [Sehun Au(ish) /Slight Angst Pt. 2/2]

Originally posted by damnitsehun

1 || 2

Every single moment of that twisted fantasy was perfect. You only wish it could have lasted longer.

You saw each other every night, sometimes in a park, or the cinema. Sometimes you would even meet for dinner. He would hold the door open for you and fabricate purple irises out of nothing. Making you smile, yet also tug at your heartstrings, knowing this whole mystical fantasy was only a dream.

Ahh…He would tell you such stupid jokes and such corny puns. You would always laugh too, no matter how bad they were. And he would slyly smile too, knowing how terrible his jokes were.

His smile was lovely. His genuine smile, not that little half smile he pulled when he was poking fun at you, but the one where the corners of his eyes crinkled and you could nearly see his entire row of top teeth. He didn’t smile like that often, but when he did…God, you missed that smile.

Overall, he was the perfect guy. Too perfect, he seemed surreal. There’s no possible way a boy that wonderful, could actually exist, right? But he did, and he was perfect, only your time together was short and he still was unsure you were real. I suppose he had more faith in girls he could meet with when he was awake.

Maybe it was his sister. Brothers hug their sisters casually and take them out to dinner and bring them flowers and hold the door open for them and kiss their cheeks while telling them they look nice…

No matter. She was very beautiful and had a nice smile. You hoped Sehun would be comfortable around her, comfortable enough to be able to show her that genuine you saw on just a few occasions.

No matter, that he was with someone else, appearing happier than when he was with you.

No matter, that your dreams with him became less frequent, him slowly and painfully fading away.

No matter, that sometimes you would dream of him and he wouldn’t be there. He wouldn’t be there but you could still see him, awake, see him with her.

No matter, no matter at all.

Eventually it came to an end, your odd little encounters. You were from different world, different dimensions. He needed someone who he could physically be with outside of these, dreams. You both did.

Ah, you waited around for a bit. Every week turned into a month and so forth until you both stopped meeting in your dreams completely. Sad, yes. Tragic, no. Even if your encounters didn’t end with a happily ever after, you’re still glad you were allowed the chance to get to know such a peculiar young boy.

Now what did happen after your time limit expired? What happened after the two of you stopped meeting? Surely this story can’t simply be a contemplation of tidbits of happiness ultimately leading to a tragic ending shrouded in self pity, or could it? Maybe your sanity, or lack of, got the best of you in the end. Maybe your subconscious pulled away from your dream man to protect you.

Are you now locked away in an insane asylum, suffering of a broken heart from a relationship that your imagination may have fabricated entirely? Or maybe you’re in prison now, because of poor choices made after the entire ordeal was over? Better yet…you have 23 cats and are now approaching the age 70 and have not been on a “date” since you dream encounters with Sehun.

Sadly enough, none of those are the case. Now while you may be believed to be fibbing and you entire story may be disregarded along with your sanity, but the most bizarre thing happened just 3 days after your final encounter with Sehun.

After moping around the apartment for several days, eating cereal out of the box and watching That 70’s Show reruns, your roommate forced you out of the house on a blind date, claiming that self wallowing brings nothing but crumbs on the couch, chocolate pudding stains, and odd odors.

You nearly missed the date entirely. You had no desire to go. In fact, you were nearly an hour late, and just as you had walked in, the boy you were to meet was getting up to leave. Weren’t you glad you had taken an extra minute to shower or get dressed before coming.

You froze on the spot, watching as your blind date approached you. His eyes were the color of black coffee, and his skin was as white as sugar. 

And oddly enough, his name was Sehun.


I’m not really sure I like the way the ending turned out, but I swear I have such an issue with not finishing a series. It a real problem you have no idea.

~Admin S

car/motorcycle au's
  • ♡ hey my car just ran out of gas and im passing your house while walking the ten miles back to town. do you think you could give me a ride to a gas station and then back to my car?
  • ♡ yeah, sorry to bother you but its raining and i just had a minor accident on my motorcycle so now im all muddy and sorta scraped up but could i use your phone to call someone to pick me up?
  • ♡ im running v v late to pick up my kid from school but ive accidentally locked myself out of my car and my phone and keys are inside could i borrow your phone to call the school and someone to help? (bonus if person b offers to pick up person a’s kid while person a waits with their useless car)
  • ♡ person a’s car is always breaking down or having problems, person b owns a mechanics shop and is a mechanic who finds person a cute so they dont charge them full price. person a finds out from another one of person b’s mechanics (when person b is out of town for something) and invites person b to coffee.
  • ♡ person a is a biker for a slightly famous biker gang, and their entire family is into cars and bikes. person b is new in town and they see person a walking around in jeans and leather and is then deadset on asking person a out much to the amusement of person a’s gang.
  • ♡ person a is an underground car racer and person b is new to the scene but they were top dog in their old town so they quickly become the sworn enemy of each other. one day the tension and anger becomes too much and they angrily makeout. it goes from there (to wherever you want it to go)
  • ♡ hey so your the owner of the bike outside right? well i told my friend i wasnt afraid of anything my friend dared me to ask you for a ride and he bet me a weeks worth of pie from the place down the street so could i ride you? i mean get a ride?
  • ♡ hi, so this deer came out of nowhere and totalled my car and i just need to use your phone for a moment. (bonus is person in crash passes out on person b’s porch and person b has to call someone for person a)
  • ♡ person a is a medical being of some sort (nurse, ambulance, er, icu, whatever) and person b keeps coming in because of bike accidents and so person a yells at them but the accidents are never person b’s fault.
  • ♡ person a is a photographer for a magazine, person b is a famous bike/car restoration person who is getting a spread in the magazine person a is working for (person b has to pose with their restored projects and person b looks like a god/goddess)

ok so this is less of a “fuck you” and more of a “please read the signs”.

so i do volunteer work for a lil cafe thing my gramma and my mum run (i do the cashier + take orders and sometimes but rarely give people the food)

now something that happens every week is people start lining up to order their food well before we open. now this is fine for like some (*cough* only one *cough*) people and if you want to buy a coffee or a tea or whatever, but like. the sign says closed. dont line up. we will eventually take your order but thats bc we feel guilty. dont guilt trip me. please.

also people?? dont read the menu like read the menu cause i dont wanna recite it every. time. please.

ill probably have to go through more shit when i get an actual job but for now id just like people to actually read the signs goddamnit.

Straight White Boy Problem #639

when you go to starbucks because your mom asked you to pick up a small hot chocolate and you go to the coffee guy and say “i want a small hot chocolate” and the coffee guy says “we dont have small” and you start freakin out because there are like 10 people behind you holding computers and they look like they need their coffee. then the coffee guy comes back and holds up a small cup and i point at it and say “yeah that”

“Post five random facts about yourself and message ten of your favorite followers this!”

“Post five random facts about yourself and message ten of your favorite followers this!”

Oh well I was tagged by taja-photography she have a very great blog with very beautiful photos !!!  thx much Tara i never forget this ;)))

This is my third time in 5 random fact… and mmhhhh i dont have so much quality or things to tell ahahahah but lets try

1. I am very lazy, so lazy that my best quality become the synthesis, all to save energy;)

 2. When i was Young…and this was a century ago, omg, when i felt sad i like to sit on the edge of the bridges and look down, at trains, cars, rivers (better rivers)… was a really hypnotic experience, and after a little i came back in pace with this “cruel world"  ;)))

3. I live in a small town with 114.000 people (with me 114.001), before or later you come to know all… is not an easy life for a Street photographer ;))

4.I like photography… dont cheat Rocco!!! this is obvious… ok i like music all music…but the blues is blues ;) I like film like Wings of desire (The sky over Berlin) but also a Japanese cartoon like Samurai Champloo, i like wine, beer, sanbuca, coffee, pizza, pasta, fish, meat, vegetables, fruits…….so do not let problems if you will invite me to dinner ;)))

5. i love all bad habits, for that i stay away from many of it ;) many not all !!!

Ok now i have to tag 10 friends but this time i want to be a little bastard inside… ;) so i tag all my follower and all my followed ;)  ok ok was a joke !!   

anonymous asked:

to help a girl out.... how should a girl show interest to a christian guy? I mean chrisitan girls and guys dont have much of a problem because they can just flirt hardcore and stuff but for someone trying to talk to a christian guy she really likes... what should i do to start conversations?

show off your theological knowledge, sing oceans in public and take instagrams of your bible with coffee and hashtag #mylife

  • Love Jesus
  • talk about Jesus
  • talk about music
  • worship together
  • talk about good food
  • eat fries
  • grab some coffee
  • talk about Jesus
  • make him fall in love with you intellectually + spiritually
  • steal his car
On the post I reblogged about Gabriel Garcia Marquez

I got a message from mi muchacho (Colombiano) with the following:

“I have a big problem with it
Colombia is seen as the place of cocaine drugs. Women and coffee.
And when it comes to a true visionary writer. Then its part of south America as a whole
Not as the colombian writer who wrote so many beautiful novels
Its like saying Vincente Fernandez dies and you put him with a picture of all north America
Instead of mexico
I mean of the few inspiring Colombians he was one so please dont take that away when so many want to claim him
Hes not all of south Americas hes Colombia’s
You see what im saying
Like colombia is never portrayed much anywhere. Other than the women coffee. And drugs
Like thats all the outside world sees so it makes me mad when they take away an i dol like that from us and make it everyone’s because he is most definitely colombian first then the rest can come. Just let it be known where he comes from. Let it know that we are more than just coffee women and drugs
Colombia is such an amazing country with amazing people and you really dont hear much about it other than the stereotypical and the touristy shit publicized by "adventurous white people as if we’re some third world country and they were exploring the unknown. Like no. Mega pause homie.
We have intellectuals. We have diplomats we have culture. We have amazing writers. And this man was one of them. And he was Colombian
Let it be known
Because Colombia is never portrayed correctly and never will be unless done by a colombian and none of these white fucking journalists who seem to claim a new discovery when the exploit a country to be the new tourist attraction of the season
Yeah I get a little passionate about this cause they find out im colombian and the next thing im hearing is white powder jokes.”