“CL is a bad leader, she never put the group before herself”
Well let’s see,
- In 2009/2010 an America CEO really liked her and 2NE1 but paid more attention to her. Despite getting offer to debut in U.S. she stayed with the group.
- In 2011, there was a deadly earthquake in Japan. CL instead of going to the lobby like everyone else, she ran up flights of stairs to get Dara. She said if they were going to die, she would want to die together.
- In 2013, only her solo performance was scheduled but she brought the other members for a surprise performance
- She revealed she had been offered roles to act in Hollywood but turned them down because she wanted to focus on 2NE1.
- She began writing and composing songs in 2013. The songs she composed were for her solo album but she gave her best songs for 2NE1′s last album “Crush”
- CL had planned to go to Jeremy Scott’s movie premiere. It would have been a great opportunity for her to meet new people and make connections but she cancelled it to hang out with Dara and take pics of her.
- At mama 2015, she was scheduled once again for just a solo performance and for the second time she brought the entire group as a surprise.
- Now she revealed she put her solo album plans on hold and was in korea working on their group album instead.
So next time you wanna lash out at her and her leadership because you are upset, do remember that she has put the group ahead of herself many times. Don’t blame her for something YG did.
With A Little Help From My Friend
-Peter Parker x Reader
Prompt: Can I request a prompt where the reader is bad at science and does not get a single bit of it and she’s getting tutored by Peter?
Word Count: 768
A/N: Written by Daisy
“Um, Y/N? Is it ok if I sit down?” You looked up suddenly, too lost in your own thoughts to notice the boy standing in front of you.
You’d been in the library for hours, hopelessly trying to teach yourself chemistry. Due to your spectacular science skills, your teacher had advised you to find a tutor. You’d seen Peter around before, but never really had the chance to talk to him. What you did know, was that the kid was brilliant.
Peter was still standing in front of you, looking nervous and unsure of himself. “Oh, yeah of course.” You moved your textbook and notebooks to the side, offering him the seat beside you.
You studied him more closely as he went about getting his notes. You took in his tousled brown hair, dark eyes, and the punny graphic t-shirt that hung on his frame. You smiled to yourself and leaned back in your chair.
Peter turned back to you, “So you need help with Chem?”
So, for a bit of backstory, I’m a ladies department associate/ cashier at a store that sells discounted high-end products. For example, if Michael Kors released a shirt last season, we can sell it this season for half the price. Because of this, we get a lot of people who come in thinking that they’re affluent when, in reality, they aren’t, which leads to a bit of a superiority complex/ attitude problem with most customers. Our store sells (well, right now struggles to sell) Ivanka Trump’s clothing line. Due to recent political events, her line is not selling very well at all. Due to the lack of sales, new shipments of her clothes are very few and far between and what we do have is mostly on clearance, diminishing the size of her section quite drastically. The other day the store was quite busy and I was working the register when a middle aged lady with botox (she looked like she wanted to be part of a yacht club so bad) came to my register. CL will be crazy lady and I will be Me (obviously)
Me: Hi there! how are you doing today Ma'am? Are you signed up with our rewards ca-
Before I could even finish my sentence the lady slammed down a whole box of drinking glasses, making a loud crash.
CL: So. I heard a rumor.
Me: Um, what about?
At this point CL is slamming things down onto my counter between each word
CL: That *smash* your *smash* store *smash* is *smash* getting rid of Ivanka Trump *extra smash* And i do not APPRECIATE MY STORES MAKING MY POLITICAL DECISIONS FOR ME. IS THIS TRUE? IS THIS TRUE?
Me: (a little afraid and taken aback at this point) No ma'am, there has been no official decision to drop her line and her clothes are still on the sales floor.
CL: Are you SURE? Because i heard on the NEWS that YOU dropped her line! YOU PEOPLE THINKING YOU CAN RUN EVERYTHING WITH YOU BACKWARDS POLITICAL VIEWS
At this point she was getting in my face and pointing her finger at me. Other customers were backing away, obviously uncomfortable. Also, it should be noted that I had said nothing political at all.
Me: Yes, I am absolutely sure. I work in the ladies department and I see her clothing there everyday.
CL: I don’t care.Go get a manager to tell me for sure.
The only available manager, a hispanic woman with an accent, was at a nearby register helping out another cashier with an override.
Me: notions to manager When she’s finished up over there, I’ll have her come over to speak with you.
CL: takes one look at manager No. I don’t want to speak to her, get someone else.
Me: I’m sorry, she’s the only manager here at the moment.
CL: Starts getting loud again about how unhelpful I am and “damn backwards politics”
Finally, I’m getting fed up so I cut her off mid-tirade
Me: Excuse me! I know FOR SURE that, as of now, we are not dropping that clothing line. Neither I, or any managers here, can tell you what future decisions corporate will make. I am just a cashier. Also, are you, by any chance, thinking of (insert store that is well-known for dropping Ivanka trump here)?
CL: looking sheepish Oh… uh, well I’m not shopping with them anymore! So uh.. can you ring this stuff up for me?
Me: fake smile Of course, ma'am, I’d love to.
She was cold and rude to me the entire transaction, even commenting on how I should have just “actually helped her” sooner and a few more jabs about “you people.” After that, she was on her way, hopefully to never be seen again. This is just one story of many, but it was the only customer to date that physically scared other customers away. I need a raise so bad.
Maisie reached back and dipped her hand into the fountain, pulling it out again sharply and sending a wave of water hurtling in Travis’ directing. He looked up at her with a shocked expression on his face, his mouth hanging open.
You wanna know why I’m not worried about Bellarke AT ALL? Because to me, even when they were canonically in a relationship, their best scenes were ALWAYS with each other.
- S1 and 2, Clarke and Finn wokay some nice contents. But the whole season 1 with Clarke trying to reach Bellamy? Him saving her, their looks, Day Trip, the fact that they both “parented” Charlotte? “Who we are and who we need to be to survive”? Their scenes when they were sick? “Our princess has that effect”? “I trust him!”? When Clarke talked to Jaha about Bellamy being essential for survival for the Delinquents? All their motivational speech? “People follow you, you inspire them”? The whole epicness paralleling their journeys on the first eps of s2? Their hug on ep5? The campfire scene? “Had to be done”? THE RADIO TALKS?? “It’s worth the risk”? “Love is weakness”/”i was being weak”? “You won’t be by yourself”? “I can’t lose you too”?? The whole non-verbal communication?? TOGETHER?? MW?? CANON STUFF Clarke NEVER had with Finn
- S3, CL? And Bellamy with Gina? Well while Bellamy was with Gina we got FUCKEN EP2!!! “I’ll do anything, I’ll stop fighting, please don’t hurt him” “Get out of my way”? “WE CAN’T LOSE CLARKE”?? Bellamy going through the forest while he’s hurt? “I should be there”? Bellamy climbing the whole Polis tower for Clarke while he’s hurt? Their “angsty looks” on ep3?? Him walking away?? HER FACE?? Also while building up CL,,,, ummm EPISODE 5 PEOPLE?? “This is not who you are”? And while Clarke was grieving Lxa, um the Look™ they had when they saw each other again on Nevermore?? Non-verbal communication again? Them helping each other with their wounds? “Maybe there are no good guys”? THE BEACH TALK?? “We need each other”?? THE HUG??? “I trust you”? “I believe you”?? “Start with Bellamy Blake”?? WHEN HE BRUSHED HER LIPS TO GIVE HER THE CHIP?
- DO WE HAVE TO TALK ABOUT S4? Y’all were worried about NC, but we basically had a “YES YOU WILL”, “if I’m on that list, you’re on that list”, HAND. NUZZLE., the whole day Trip? “You keep her centered” “you got it backwards”? THE LIP QUIVERS™? Clarke sacrificing 50 ppl for Bellamy?? “Bellamy should be back by now”? “Clarke… if I don’t see you again”? The car chase? Roan taking Bellamy prisoner to make Clarke’s determination waver? The fact that she got him kidnapped to be safe in the bunker? Flustered/Sad kitten Clarke because she hurt Bellamy? “I never meant to hurt you”, the whole rover talk™, Bellamy killing a dude because he’s too busy smiling at Clarke?? EVERYTHING SINCE THEN?? The 2199 calls Clarke sent to Bellamy? The Hug? Crying in your arms? “LET HER GO ECHO” The heart to heart talk?
I probably forgot TONS of moments.
Listen people, no matter what, Bellarke has always been more epic than everything. More epic than any canon romantic relationship they’ve been in, and that won’t change no matter what.
Summary: The most important person in the world to you
can appear most often when you least expect it. But through everything, you can’t
forget about you and your own happiness. Who are you happy with? Who is the
best for you?
(A/N: You could say this part is more of a filler, but
I hope you all enjoy it! I wanted to wait the entire week until posting this but I’m just too excited. I’m pretty pleased with where this series
is going and appreciate any and every sort of feedback from you all!!)
Nothing could have prepared you for the months that
Word of your break up with Jiyong spread quickly
through YG and there was an undeniable tension in the building every second
that you were in it. You would walk by staff members, acknowledging some, but
keeping your sight straight forward for the most part. It was next to
impossible to avoid the whispers and stares, but you knew it was all just part
of the process.
long was this process supposed to last again…?
i know that minzy left 2NE1 and while i 100% respect that and wish her solo career well (she deserves it, having gotten no real recognition from yg imo :/) but she will still be a part of my reactions! :)
Bom: would take a playful approach to making out. kisses would be shared in between a conversation, maybe about her complaining that chanyeol ate her pudding again. she’ll pout and then kiss you, making out to relieve her frustration. suddenly, she’ll pull back, having remembered another thing that annoyed her, only to be interrupted by her own gasp: “poong poong has been here the whole time?! his innocence has been ruined!” and she’ll refuse to carry on until his head it turned away or he’s hidden somewhere where he can’t see what you’re doing together
Dara: making out with sandara would be really cute imo. she’d start off with adorable, sweet pecks that slowly grow more heated. she uses more lips than tongue or teeth. and she’s the type to tickle your sides, just for fun or to make you laugh into the kiss and she’ll swallow the sound, smiling at the feeling of your laugh against her lips
CL: a confident and passionate type of kisser. well, only after you’ve done it a few times. the very first time ever that you two make out, she was shy and giggly. but now she knows what you like, what turns you into a moaning mess, what makes you hungry for her. so now she takes the lead, smirking against your lips whenever you moan. “is it that good, baby?” she’ll ask cutely, as if she can’t tell. her hands will roam all over your body, aiming to give you nothing but pleasure
Minzy: every so often, she would break away from the kiss to take in your flushed, panting appearance. it makes her feel powerful, to know that she can leave you so destroyed. “i’m good, aren’t i?” she’ll smile only to end up screaming as seungri walks in to ruin the moment, doing it 100% on purpose asshole
Yesterday, I saw a CL anti claim Bellarke was codependent and that CL was independent. Well, if you examine the difference between codependency and interdependency (interdependency being the most healthy and ideal type of relationship), you’ll see that Bellarke fits interdependency almost perfectly (Bellamy still has some esteem issues he’s working on though and he is working on them by himself in the story, right now, which is great!).
It’s clear Clarke has definitely had a codependent relationship in the past, but I’ll let y’all figure out which one that was.