Super Junior got nominated for “Daf Bama Music Awards 2017″ !! You can vote for them on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram using the hashtag :
#DafBama2017_SuperJunior ! Let’s go ELF ! Fighting !
Super Junior a été nominé pour “Daf Bama Music Awards 2017″ !! Vous pouvez voter pour eux sur Twitter, Facebook et Instagram en utilisant le hashtag : #DafBama2017_SuperJunior ! Allez les ELF ! Courage !
I have seen fans gathering to vote for BTS at DAF Bama Music Awards by tweeting #DafBama2017_BTS, but let me tell you this: it’s a total waste of time.
1) This award show is shady af. It’s literally created by an entertainment company. Neither the company nor the award show has a Wikipedia page.
2) The official site of the DAF Bama uses .org domain. Find me a legitimate award show that uses .org instead of .com.
3) The photos of nominees they posted on the show’s official Instagram are watermarked with the designer/studio’s name “Shoja Design”. Assuming they hired a freelancer or studio to design these, then they must be hell of an unprofessional client to let the designer put watermark on the final work like that.
4) Also about their Instagram, they tag fan accounts in the post thinking it’s the artist’s account. How unprofessional can they be?
5) They literally nominate every single artist in Europe, Asia and Africa. I’m 99% sure the nomination for BTS is nothing but a way to gain attention for their award show. Look at the other Korean artists nominated along with BTS, they’re all famous groups. Talking about free ride on exposure.
6) No fans in Germany have even heard of this “Germany-based” award show. Enough said.
There’s no need to vote for such illegitimate award like DAF Bama. Focus on voting for Billboard Music Awards!
Aye, what’s up. I’m Travis. I’m a father, a drummer, and a fierce advocate for matcha green tea. These two are Alabama and Landon, my favorite humans on earth, and if I’m ever not talking about them, assume that I got abducted and replaced by some sort of alien. I do a shitton of other things too, but I really don’t feel like listing them right now. I’m on gho @ trvnsplvnts. Hit me up if you want me to link you to Blink’s new album on either spotify or itunes. Pretty proud of it.
Warnings: “Panic attack hangover,” nosy neighbors, fluff on fluff
Word Count: 5100ish
Summary: Dean and The Reader adjust to their new “apple-pie-life”
A/N: Thank you for being patient with me during my long hiatus. I’m not super proud of this chapter as I was a little rusty from my long break but hopefully its alright. It’s the fluffiest chapter I’ve written for this series so it felt a little awkward to me tbh Thank you @torn-and-frayed for helping me think up a name for the nosy neighbor OC haha Hope yall enjoy! Feedback is much appreciated!
You grimaced and scrunched your eyes together even harder as you felt tiny fingers poking your face.
“Wawa…Wawa! Wake up, Wawa!”
“Nooo, I don’t wanna go to Wawa…” You murmured sleepily, rolling your face into the pillow and away from the disturbance.
“Looks like she’s not budging, Jen,” You heard Dean’s voice pipe up. “Time to take some drastic measures.”
You heard Jenny giggle and your eyes shot open just as Dean yelled, “Baby Bomb!”
You felt a weight slam into your back and Jenny let out a chain of giggles in response to your “Oomph!”
“Wawa! Wake up!” She commanded, crawling up towards your head. You rolled over slowly and gently enough for Jenny to easily slide off of you and onto the mattress. You noticed Dean sitting at the edge of the bed laughing at you.
“What happened to ‘I got her, you just go back to sleep.’” You whined, rubbing the sleep from your eyes.
You had just moved to New Orleans from Alabama. You had
started volunteering at the children hospital just the day before. You were
sitting and making paper dolls with some of the little girls. You heard a thick
Alabama bred accent say “Hey, Tyler! I brought those new Lego blocks.”
The little boy says cheerfully “Cool! Mr. Chris, have you
met the new volunteer?”
You knew he meant you.
“No, I don’t believe I have. Where is she?”
You guessed that he pointed at you. The next thing you know
a kid’s chair is being moved next to you and his smiling face appears. You adjust
your chair to look at him.
“I’m Chris LaSalle, I bring Legos and build them with the
kids.” He reaches his hand out and you shake it.
“Brianna Johnston, I moved here last month from Sylacauga.”
You said moving your hair away from the Alabama emblem on your polo.
“Well Roll Tide!! I moved here from Alabama many years ago.”
“I figured, you have that thick Bama draw.” You laughed.
He smiled at you. And that was the start of a beautiful