the power of YOU,THE FANS as well as THE INTERNE and meme
Sign this petition
McCracken had wished to create a third season of his intergalactic
comedy-fantasy series. “About a year ago we presented a pitch for a
season 3 arc that promised to bring our characters together in new,
unexpected, and hilarious ways
You see, #KimPossible fans were able to show Disney that they cared enough about the show to get one more season you haven’t heard already Wander Over Yonder is in big trouble of being canceled by the end of season 2 in June!
BUT their may be a way that we can stop this from happening. You can find a lot of helpful info on how to save the show down below.
and that’s what we’re hoping we can do through the power of YOU, THE FANS as well as THE INTERNET
to bring together Wander Over Yonder fans from all over the world. If
we all band together and send emails, letters, messages, tweets, blog
posts, whatever else you can think of, they’ll (hopefully) listen to our
collective voices shouting WE WANT MORE WANDER!! Also be sure to follow the #SAVEWOY twitter and deviantArt!
How can YOU help, dear reader? Good question! http://savewoy.tumblr.com/help
- Sign a petition! There are currently three different online petitions going RIGHT NOW to try and help save the show. Many people think online petitions don’t really work, but we need all of the fan voice we can get, and signing petitions might not formally prove anything, but it’ll show Disney that LOTS OF PEOPLE still want to see more of Wander and Sylvia’s adventures!
- Support the show legally (if you can). Watch the episodes when they air on Disney XD, watch the episodes on the Disney XD app, DVR the episodes when they air, or buy episodes on iTunes. Ratings aren’t everything, but a huge spike in sales and ratings will certainly have to get Disney’s attention.
- Draw fanart. That’s right! Be creative! Draw fanart about Wander Over Yonder and put it in the hashtags on tumblr and twitter. You don’t even have to be Da Vinci to show your passion – as long as it’s #SAVEWOY-related, it’ll help the cause and strengthen our collective online voices.
- Tweet at DisneyXD with the hashtag. Again, this is all about Disney hearing all of our voices crying out for more. Don’t have a twitter? I would definitely suggest making one. It’s easy, it’s free, and it’s for a great cause.
- SEND MAIL. This one is probably THE MOST IMPORTANT
one since huge companies like Disney tend to respond to huge waves of
fanmail. Listed below are the best mailing addresses for sending fan
letters about saving Wander:
GARY MARSH – President and Chief Creative Officer for Disney Channels Worldwide
3800 W. Alameda Ave.
Burbank, CA 91505
ROBERT A. IGER - The President and CEO of the Walt Disney Company
500 S. Buena Vista St.
Burbank, CA 91521 MARC BUHAJ - The Vice President, Programming and General Manager of Disney XD
3800 W. Alameda Ave, Ste B
Burbank, CA 91505 ERIC COLEMAN - The Senior VP, Original Programming and General Manager, Disney Television Animation
811 Sonora Ave.
Glendale, CA 91201
MAILING ADDRESS FOR DISNEY XD (CALIFORNIA):
500 S. Buena Vista St.
Burbank, CA 91521
MAILING ADDRESS FOR DISNEY XD (CANADA):
181 Bay Street, PO Box 787
- SEND AN EMAIL. This is another one we REALLY want to emphasize, especially with Gary Marsh (email@example.com) and Cecilia Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org). He loves hearing fan feedback from what we’ve heard and sending him emails with screencaps of people’s reactions online is a GREAT way to send the message that people WANT Wander. More ways to contact Disney can be found here.
- There are many other great ideas floating around the internet right now on how to help save the show. If you have any more ideas, please SEND THEM to us immediately! We are always open for more suggestions.
This post is a good source for tips on writing mail/email messages respectfully and passionately. If you decide to write letters or emails to Disney, PLEASE make sure you’re kind, respectful, and professional. Don’t let your emotions get in the way of sending the right message to Disney executives!
Thank you so much for reading and even moreso thank you for contributing to our campaign to save our favourite show. It never hurts to help!