'Sup! We're partnering with valiantentertainment once more for a fanart contest celebrating the debut of Ninjak #1 on March 11th!
How to Enter:
- Draw Ninjak. Don’t know who that is? We’ve got you covered. Stay tuned for even more Ninjak highlights next week.
- Submit your creation to us before March 11th— we’ll ship you a free comic just for entering (*while supplies last)! Please include an e-mail address we can reach you at with your submission. Submitting an entry means you agree to The Rules (below).
- Vote for your favorite entry! We’ll open ballots for voting on March 11th; voting ends March 14th. The community will decide who gets the Grand Prize. The comics team will decide half of the Runner Ups, and the other half will be randomly drawn. See? Everyone gets a chance to win sweet, sweet swag regardless of artistic ability.
- Grand Prize x 1: a full set of the entire Valiant universe in 7 handsome hardcovers PLUS two-day admission to Special Edition: NYC— that’s a total value of $325! Hardcover titles include Archer & Armstrong, Bloodshot, Harbinger, Harbinger Wars, Quantum and Woody, Shadowman and X-O Manowar.
- Runner-Ups x 11: a complete Valiant series in trade paperbacks, valued from $15 - $85 depending on the title. Titles include Archer and Armstrong, Armor Hunters, Bloodshot, Eternal Warrior, Harbinger, Quantum and Woody, Rai, Shadowman, The Delinquents, The Unity and X-O Manowar.
- Door Prize: just for entering, we’ll send you a copy of The Valiant #1 (valued at $2.99), while supplies last.
- Put some effort into that drawing! We don’t expect you to use every waking moment to perfect a glorious portrait of our favorite ninja (though that’d be cool), but we better not see any stick figures in our inbox, either.
- You must live in the United States and be 18 years of age or older to enter. Sorry, kids, thems the breaks.
- By submitting your entry, you acknowledge that this contest isn’t associated with, sponsored by or endorsed by Tumblr. You’re submitting your art and information to us, the comics.tumblr team, not this big blue website in general.
Remember: submissions close March 11th! Good luck!