Beyoncé updates her Instagram and website - TIDAL X 1017
3rd annual “TidalxBrooklyn/TidalX1017” benefit concert held at the Barclays Center (Oct. 17).
Alexander Wang x Judith Leiber Money Roll Clutch ($5,000), Walter Mendez custom gown, Ofira Jewelz earrings, Christian Louboutin Crystal Embellished Pumps ($2,376), Guiseppe Zanotti Crystal Detailed Strappy Sandals ($995)
NikeLab x Riccardo Tisci Air Force 1 ($275), custom 444 ring by Alex Todd of Rafaello and Co., Saint Laurent “Je T’aime” Teddy Jacket ($2,590)
So someone asks me who are the most romantic anime couples for me
hmmm….personally i prefer crack pairings like okikagu, alimor, yatori and eremika (my top favorite <3 ) but if you ask the “most cheesiest” for me, here are the top 5 anime couples that leave thousands of butterflies in my stomach: (sorry if it’s quite odd)
5. Teiichi x Yuko (Tasogare Otome X Amnesia) - I have to admit that i really like seme girls (don’t get the wrong idea lol, i mean girls who are much dominant in expressing their feelings) and horror/supernatural anime. But this is not the only reason why I FEEL this pairing. I love the strong bond that they have on each other. The fact that Yuko is a 50 year old bishoujo ghost and acting like an overly attached girlfriend to Teiichi also moves me. At first i thought this was a harem type anime (since Yuko’s personality is similar to the girls on that genre), but then i realized that this couple is cute and pure. <3 <3 Their moments is really sweet too (especially on the last part oh my >////<)
4. Okabe x Makise (Steins Gate) - fine fine fine. i bet there are people who will disagree on this. Some even says that it’s not a romance anime. I agree on that but DAT EPISODE 22 and they made it on my list xD Anyway, it is actually just a typical love-hate-relationship. But what i like the most in this pairing is the good closure that they made on their feelings at the last part of the series. The movie also kills me with feels. I even watched it several times //slapped.
3. Lawrence x Holo (Spice and Wolf) - If you’re much after on the romantic moments, this series may bored you. But mind you, just try to watch until EPISODE 4 and you will regret thinking of dropping this. xD This story focuses on Lawrence ’s work as a merchant and his travel together with Holo as well as their strategies on business. But then, aside from being amazed of Holo’s beauty and intelligence, i also started to love the romance developing between these two, how Lawrence easily get embarrassed on Holo’s advances and how he transforms from a confident business minded person to a man doing everything to fight for his girl. I’m not even contended on the second season!
2. Livius x Nike (Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii) - the newest entry and the most “awkward” couple on my otp list. I also read Bride of the Water God and Meru Puri (similar couple setting) and i also like those. But on the both manga, the young boy can transform into a full grown man and that’s the only time that i have those fluttery feeling. Though it is not needed in this couple. THAT FUC*ING ADORKABLE 12-YEAR-OLD BOY IS TOO MUCH for me to handle all these feels. I really feel awkward at first because of their age gap (Since Nike is kinda like 18 and Livi is only 12) but then i start to ignore those differences and soon i find it cute for Nike to fall in love on a kid. This couple proves that it doesn’t always need a popular hot and cool guy for a shoujo manga to be romantic. HE CAN BE A KID TOO xD
1. Soushi x Ririchiyo (Inu x Boku SS) - “Ririchiyo-sama, Ririchiyo-sama..” Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! <3 <3 Not kidding, but i think i already re-watched this series hundreds of times. Not to mention that i repeatedly plays back the last episode and Soushi’s GODDAMNED CUTENESS AND ATTACHMENT to Ririchiyo. If you’re searching for a romance-comedy anime with a hot guy then this is it. I enjoy every moments that these two have, even if it only just Soushi overacting and fanboying on Ririchiyo. Surely this pairing will be the most romantic for me.
NikeLab ACG 2-in-1 Jacket. Featuring the boldest ACG expressions of the new collection, the alternate 2-in-1 Jacket reflects a storied heritage with reflective insignia throughout the design. A breathable Gore-Tex outer jacket offers waterproof protection while a detachable, standalone liner enhances lightweight warmth for navigating cold city streets. Exclusively available December 18, 2014