1. What is you middle name? 23. Have you ever met any celebrities? 61. Do you sing to yourself? 67. Can you name all 50 states of America? 96. How did you get your name? 98. Do you have any scars?
1. What is your middle name? Magdalena. I also have another one that’s made up of my dad’s name + the Finnish word for daughter.
23. Have you ever met any celebrities? I’ve met loads of people who work with classical music (composers, opera singers and such). I’ve also met Nightwish, Apocalyptica, Ville Valo, members of The 69 Eyes and some other rock/metal bands as well as other celebrities like Alexander Rybak and NHL players. (Helsinki is so small and you see them just on a night out. I used to go to school next to where Jussi69 lived and saw him literally all the time.) I’ve also met the former president twice. I’m sure I’m forgetting some but those are the ones that come to mind.
61. Do you sing to yourself? All the time.
67. Can you name all 50 states of America? Funnily enough, yes. Me and friend saw the episode of Friends where Ross tries to name them all and being kids who imitated the show we wanted to give it a go.
96. How did you get your name? My parents are classical music nerds and Anna Magdalena Bach was a musician and the wife of the composer Johann Sebastian Bach. The other middle name is a tradition my parents started, all my siblings have a similar name (dad’s name + the word daughter/son).
98. Do you have any scars? Just the one on my nose but luckily it’s almost faded now!
Hogwarts House: I’m a Muggle, you dum dums… Although I tried the official test twice, and once I got Ravenclaw, the next time Slytherin
Favorite color: Green. But also Pink when I want to bug people
Average hours of sleep: 8-9
Lucky number: 7
Last thing I googled: Mei Lich King skin
Favorite character: Commander Shepard from the Mass Effect series
How many blankets I sleep with: 2 blankets in spring, 1 or 0 in summer, 3 in fall, 2 and a comforter in winter
Favorite bands/artists: Mylene Farmer, Loreena McKennitt, Jean-Michel Jarre, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Lindsey Stirling. Those are not my favorite bands/artists by the way, those are the only ones I ever listen to.
Dream trip: I hate traveling, home is where the desktop gaming pc is
Dream job: I trained to be a Network Administrator and I would very much like to be one instead of hiding under my desk with all my anxieties and hang ups
Outfit right now: Black sports bra, jean shorts, pink underwear and flip flops
How many people I’m following: 117
How many posts I have: 3736 including this one
What I post: Mostly reblogs of fanarts of gay stuff, reblogs of depressing textposts that are meant as a cry for help but nobody listens or think I’m just being dark for fun (because apparently that sort of people exists), and sometimes I write things that nobody reads because it’s boring and badly written
Do I get asks on a daily basis: Nope, but I got like my first ask of anon hate the other day and I understand that it’s kind of a milestone on tumblr
When my blog was made: Last year I think, after the ending of Life is Strange, I needed support because the straights broke my heart again with their edgy Bury Your Gays trope
Reason for my URL: Fey was the last name of the woman I married in a text based politically oriented roleplaying game.
Myle is for Mylene Farmer because I made this tumblr to find inspiration for my writing, so I wanted to refer the name of the person who inspired me a lot. It’s supposed to be my nom de plume when I’ll finally publish something
Last weekend, the long awaited fan-documentary, To Nightwish With Love, premiered in Finland before the band’s performance that evening in Himos Park. Watching the premiere along with castmembers and crew, the members of Nightwish got to see the hard work and love that their fans put into this project over the last year. If you have not seen it already, follow the link here and watch it for free on the YLE website. Also included are mini-”webisodes” where you can watch the making of the documentary, and fans’ thoughts on various things pertaining to the band’s music. You may see some of your fellow Oceansouls as well!
Favorite Song:Ghost Love Score
Favorite Album:Once (2004)
Favorite Lyrics:“Sometimes the within is piano black, piano black
over cleansing waters” (Song of Myself)
First Song Ever Heard:Nemo
Most Played Song: Song of Myself
Seen Them Live?No
How Did You Hear About Them?The 1st
time I heard their music was in a Portuguese metal program on the TV. I confess
that when I heard Tarja’s voice, it didn’t grab me at first, but I loved ‘Nemo’,
so I decided to listen to others songs. Then of course, I change my opinion when I got the ‘End of an Era’ DVD.
Favorite Memory of the Band?When
it was announced that Floor was official joining the band.