Roy often skips Boy Scout meetings to hang out with Kori and Jason (Don’t tell Ollie)
Kyle Rayner is usually hanging with the Troublemakers but had a cold on this particular day and Hal wouldn’t let him leave the house.
Cass is wearing Bruce’s old costume (here) that she found in the attic while playing hide and seek with her brothers. Alfred has since made a few alterations to it, of course.
That stuffed cat looking thing behind Damian was made by Dick. Alfred has been teaching him how to sew and he practices by making tons of plush for his siblings! (They’re finally starting to look like actual animals)
I have not read a single book in the Wings of Fire series. Heck I havent even bothered to look at the actual covers of the books yet. My only jumping off point is hearing an acquaintance describe said series as “Warrior Cats, but with dragons”.
Using the wisdom of pictureless descriptions and vague information on the internet, I have managed to draw what I think several of the dragon species in the series would/should look like.
- Bruce first reaction is strong dislike. He has a no killing rule that Deadpool just loves to break.
- Duke is the least surprise. Like honestly with the family someone coming from another comic universe isn’t even the wierdest thing that month. He just rolls with it.
- Tim is asking non stop questions. He wants to know everything. Like how did he get there. What all happened to cause him to not be killed by bullets.
- Barbara asked no questions because of course she already knows the answer.
- Damian volunteers to spar with him. Yeah they both use real swords despite Dick protest.
- Deadpool is scared of batcow. Damian uses that to his advantage.
- Luke has lots of interest in all of Deadpool gadgets. Like he is already getting new ideas.
- Kate takes him on in marksmen skills.
- Dick and him talk non stop. Like let the chattest batboy go head to head with the mer with a mouth. Everyone tunes them out. Also so much smack talk when sparring.
- Cass is amazed at his fighting abilities but hates all the chatting. She cannot get the fourth wall he is talking to.
- Stephanie finds the talking to the four wall great. She starts doing it even after she leaves.
- Harper is laughing so hard at Deadpools reaction with the family mainly Bruce. She also totally borrows some weapons.
- Alfred just makes him a spot at the table. One more doesn’t make a difference anymore.
- When Deadpool sees Tiffany he thinks of his daughter. He treats her like his daughter Eleanor.
- Selina meets him and thinks he is a little like Harley. Better those two never met.
- Jason. Now these two together is a nightmare or best buddies. Like they disappeared for awhile to go eat chili dogs and chimchangas. They spend a lot of time bonding over being the outside one in a group of heroes.
- They understand where each other is coming from.
I also tried my hand at redesigning Nightwing before I started. I hate changing his look too much as his classic blue and black one seems to fit so well and adding anything to his costume just adds bulk to his free flowing style. Though I really wanted to try to use his collar and open shirt look but I knew they wouldn’t go for it.
I mean, we ALL know Damian listens to music. ALL THE TIME, Every chance he gets. But like, what kind of music does he have on his phone? What Genres? What’s his favourite song? Does he have a favourite artist? Favourite Genre? Does he have playlists he listens too when in a certain mood?
Dami, love, what kinda music ya got there? I’m sure we all would like to know.
The day flees from the city fast It drinks from the shadows And reveals its true nature The puddles already gleam like ice
In the sky a silver streak is shining The evening turns dew into frost The bloodnessless on our cheeks makes us as beautiful as angels They should bend down to their knees And pray that the moon stays covered
We are like iceflowers, the blossom at the night We are like iceflowers, much too beautiful for the day We are like iceflowers, cold and black is our power Iceflowers blossom at night
The morning turns frost into dew The day turns everything light and gray We dress in sadness But when the day fades away, our time comes The one who wants to glow, flees from the light He bravely faces the night
Subway to sally - Eisblumen
(The lyrics are only translated, it is originally a German language song ;))
Badam, I originally wanted to make a Flower-Power Takizawa… in the end it is a Flower-Power-Juuzou ^^; haha. I like him anyway. I love trees so much! I have a tattoo on my arm and yeah, they helped me in the worst time of my life A LOT!! They gave me strength and I felt like home when I did sit under my favourite tree-friend (who is now dead… I wanted to kill the people, who decided to fall him Òó!!!). Soooooo… yeah. And my favourite seasons are spring and fall :D ~
dick grayson is the kind of person to talk and bruce wayne is the kind of person to stay silent, so at every sunrise, after dragged-out, tiring gotham patrols, suit half-torn and blood trickling under the cowl, batman puts on recordings nightwing started making on long boring stake-outs. the entire drive back home is filled with bruce listening to his son rambling about everything and anything, just like the old days. and it makes a difference
Fic Prompt!: Brainwashed evil Dick with Batbros to the rescue! If you don't mind.
There you go. Tim decided he was the one in charge here, so I let him do all the angst. (Spoiler: it’s a lot of angst. As a matter of fact this is so sad, I’m just gonna go ahead and apologize for it in advance).
There’s little room for mistakes, so they keep it simple.
Red Robin goes first. Strategically speaking, he’s the only one capable of surprising Nightwing and throw him off balance, which is something that they really need if they want to overcome him with minimum damage.
Red Hood goes next. His fighting style is brutal and effective, and bruises are not a problem at this point. Besides, Nightwing doesn’t know that he’s not going to use his guns in their most effective way, so most of his focus will be on that and not on the next attack.
Robin’s supposed to go last. Take Nightwing by surprise, work on his sides, distract him enough for Tim and Jason to go for the second round, and immobilize and drug him before things get even more out of hands.
Like with all the simple things, the plan looked good on paper, but a few hiccups here and there were to be expected as a general rule, and they all were prepared for them.
What they were not prepared for, is for Robin to freeze in the middle of the fight.
It’s such an alien concept to Tim, that it takes him three seconds too many to realize what’s happening. And even when he does, even when he turns his attention from the sedative syringe he’s fumbling with to his younger brother, it doesn’t hit immediately.