WTNV - Ep 95 - Zookeeper
3. Since the dragons have come to Night Vale Teddy Williams had to cancel bowling league nights at the Desert Flower Bowling Alley and Arcade Fun Complex because he had to buff these kind of marks out of the lanes.
5. Cecil usually wears capri pants and this item to work.
10. Creatures not visible to humans include amoebas, microbes and these. (2 words)
11. During traffic, Cecil reports that all the roads have become what?
12. What relation is Alondra to Old Woman Josie?
13. What are the best part of a steer? (plural)
14. Night Vale Zoo staff members shout this phrase to patrons to educate them on the existence of things they can’t see.
16. Cecil told listeners that he has learned a lot of “neat things” while wearing what item?
17. Marjorie Valejo is the manager of what Night Vale movie house? (2 words)
18. Today’s sponsor.
21. Intern Kareem said that all the tarantulas went to which department at the radio station to apply for jobs? (2 words)
1. One of the evolutionary defense mechanisms of the chicken is to look like what other animal?
2. How many words is a picture worth?
4. Cecil gave one of the piglets this name.
6. The StrexCorp Foundation supports a ___ destruction fund.
7. Zoo Keeper Joanna Rey is what kind of creature?
8. What term did Joanna say zoologists use to describe animals that eventually die?
9. During the word from the sponsor, Cecil said that this is infectious.
15. Cecil said that it was Plastic ___ Wednesday.
19. What did item did Cecil’s mother drop on a raccoon resulting in its death?
20. Bob Stern, Vice President of Finance for the Night Vale Auto Insurance company, broke his own arm with this item.
22. Joanna said both chickens and raccoons have two eyes and this feature.