- whenever Cait hums happily
- whenever somebody calls Nick “Nicky”
- how Kent Connellys face lights up when you promise to help him.
- Hancock saying “you see em too!?” When you fire your gun at nothing.
- codsworth saying “ouch?” When he gets hit.
- when you first enter sanctuary and the music plays a few notes of “I don’t want to set the world on fire”
- when the protectron asks you to put on your hard hat, if you have one in your inventory and equip it, he says “thank you”.
- the pauses in the Silver Shroud quest, where your character is trying to think of what to say next.
- taking psychojet and going YEEEEEAHH in slow mo.
- the little grunts deathclaws make when they are docile (like momma deathclaw)
- the way a tame mutant hound sits like a big cuddly green dog
-Preston being overjoyed to ride in a vertibird
- the implication that Nick would really like to have wings
- Pipers hand movements when she talks
- there is more
Why girls wear makeup:
- Because it’s fun.
- Because its a creative way to express your style.
- It’s artistic.
-You can consider it a skill since it’s challenging when wanting to make it look very nice.
- It makes you feel confident.
- People like to see how many cool and different ways they can look.
- You feel like the most powerful princess ever.
Wearing makeup does not mean:
-They are insecure.
- They are unattractive.
-They want boys attention.
- They want your attention.
- They are sluts.
- They are fake.
Stop judging people based off of how they change their physical appearances due to their perception of how they want to look in order to be happy with themselves.
Just keep telling her till she does. Yeah? You know…all her life, all she has ever wanted is somebody to reassure her that she is worthy of love. So if you do that, then, um…you know, she will be good to you, she will take care of you. She will even over look all those things that are so deeply fucked up in you. Uh, and yeah, when she get out of here, she will, uh…uh, probably hack your phone or maybe, uh, key some female co-worker’s car. But yeah shes gonna do it ‘cause she loves you. And uh… *chuckles* I mean, some people would give anything to be loved like that. *chuckles* That’s all I gotta say. Just stew in your juice, and then uh, yeah, do the right thing.
I love you so much, Lorna. But you know…you can’t just, like uh, keep doing whatever the fuck you want and then thinking it’s gonna be okay. *stutters* And the days of this, uh…crazy being quirky and cute… it’s past. It’s sad, ya know? I mean, you need help, and I can’t help you, ‘cause I need to help myself. Or maybe, uh, what if you go see the prison therapist, right? See what she has to say about it. I’m pretty sure she’s gonna tell me…*stammering* She’s gonna call me a dumbass sucker crazy person for letting me do this again. And then tell me to never, ever, ever do this again, right? And this time, I’m gonna listen to her…'cause she’s the expert, right?