Riley decided to invite Ian as well.. He had not visited to meet Nina.. In fact, they had not even spoken since the birth of their daughter. Riley was quite surprised that he actually accepted her invitation to the Christmas dinner.
Why are Rhys and and Darren’s little brother wearing the same clothes? lol :’)
Surprisingly, he doesn't make any puns about Soul's name himself, after all, he's the mayor of a settlement called GoodNeighbor, and everyone is so quick to make their own shitty puns there, so when Soul mentions how sick they are of puns, he laughs and says me too.
Oh he is just living it up and makes all the worst puns. Some of them probably don't make any sense but he makes them anyway. He finds this all very hilarious
Doesn't really see the big deal, but also doesn't make any puns himself and when he does, it's almost on accident and he has to do a double take on whether he actually said it or not, upon realizing that he has, he laughs to himself
He makes no mention of the fact that Soul has a pun in their name, and this leads Soul to believe that they are safe from shitty puns around him. But as they come to find out, he only waits until only the absolute best opportunities arise before he makes a pun.
He may not crack as many puns as the others, but he sure as hell makes the best puns. Not even Soul can be mad at his puns
Doesn't really understand puns to begin with, so she has a few failed attempts at first, when she finally makes a good pun she's so proud of herself. As she should be, because it was a really good pun
Makes a lot of shitty puns, she does it more to rile up Soul than anything else, as she finds it both adorable and hilarious that they could get all huffy over a pun.
When he first hears Soul's name he has to do a double take, because theirs no way, no freakin' way that's their name. Because there is no way he could be this lucky. He has awaited this day with baited breathe. He treats every pun he makes as if it is a hand wrapped gift from God. Soul is never safe from his puns.
She's a lot like MacCready with how often she makes shitty puns about Soul's name. Although hers are generally a lot worse.
he may crack a pun every once in a while, but he doesn't make a habit out of it, he does find the ones that everyone else is making to be pretty funny though.
What the Hell is a Pun.
Well Dogmeat can't talk so Soul is safe from Shitty Puns with him.
He slips in little puns between calm moments, and he can't help but chuckle a little when he makes them.
I am a gigantic fangirl and I watch a lot of TV shows. Reblog/Follow me I’ll check your blog and follow you! I am currently watching 35 shows I think and I’ve watched some more that have ended/cancelled.
- Containment (ship: Jake&Katie)
- Shadowhunters (OTP: Malec)
- Legends of Tomorrow (ship: Captain Canary)
- Lucifer (ship: Lucifer&Chloe)
- Fear the Walking Dead (ship: Nick&Ofelia and Chris&Alicia)
- Supergirl (ship: Kara&Winn)
- Sense8 (ship: Kalagang)
- Daredevil (OTP: Frank&Karen)
- Outlander (OTP: Jamie&Claire)
- The Flash (ship: Snowbarry)
- The Musketeers (ship: Constance&D’Artagnan and Aramis&Anne)
- The 100 (OTP: Bellarke)
- Peaky Blinders (ship: Thomas&Grace)
- The Originals (ship: Haylijah and Klamille)
- Vikings (ship: Lagertha&Ragnar)
- Banshee (ship: Hood&Siobhan)
- Beauty and the Beast
- Once Upon A Time (OTP: Captain Swan)
- Person of Interest
- Teen Wolf (OTP: Stydia and Scira)
- Agents of Shield (OTP: Fitzsommons)
- The Walking Dead (OTP: Richonne and Glaggie)
- The Vampire Diaries (OTP: Delena and Bonenzo)
I’ve also seen:
- Smallville (ship: Clois)
- Eye Candy (ship: Lindy&Tommy)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (ship: Bangel and Spuffy)