In my search for transmedia classic literature adaptations, I’ve discovered Green Gables Fables, Kate the Cursed, The March Family Letters, the Nick Carraway Chronicles, and Jules and Monty (the last thanks to this-new-romantic-way).
- Green Gables Fables - Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- Kate the Cursed - The Taming of the Shrew by William Shakespeare
- The March Family Letters - Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- Nick Carraway Chronicles - The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Notes by Christine - Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
- Jules and Monty - Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
For my full list of classic lit transmedia productions, click here.