Omg I'm finally reading pinkies never lie and I just got to the part where Harry takes a picture of Louis naked and then Louis cant remember why that reminds him of something I'm like he said he'd only take a naked picture of someone he loves!!! He loves you you idiot!! Anyways this fic is so fucking good! Thank you for writing such beautiful work.
Thank you so much, bub!! :)
Anonymous said: I loved your new fic so much! The idea of the vampire police in a world where vampires and humans coexist knowingly was so interesting! If you ever feel inclined, id love to see an epilogue someday! I love this verse, their characterizations are so great!
Thank you!!! I considered the bit with the play to be a sort of epilogue, but I definitely think some drabbles and/or a sequel could be in the works in the future. I’m so happy you enjoyed the fic, bub. :)
oh my god tfaf is the best thing, part xvi had me squirming in such a good way eren is so cute and his boys love him so much and i love itttt
What can I say, I was just craving some soft, happy Eren? Let’s all have some nice things, there’s enough drama and angst in this fandom already :D I’m so happy you’re enjoying the story, thank you! :)
Your Anne gif sets are so beautiful! I hope you will make more of them :)
Thank you! I might, I was thinking I prob wouldn’t make more of the colorful sets because it’s a hard show to color, but this makes it way more likely! I love receiving messages like this, it really motivates me to continue giffing :)
I definitely have plans to make an Anne/Diana gal pals™
i think my favorite thing about the SMH team is just how willing they are to just accept people– and not even accept them, but make them feel immediately welcome. Like… how long do you think Ford was even the manager-in-training before they went to that show and freakin’ cheered for her? a week? two?
like for real, sports’ teams can be very exclusive. (hell, regular friend groups can be a bit standoffish!) And she isn’t even technically on the team. And Ransom and Holster are going to be gone before she is actually the manager? But those two (and I’m sure Shitty and Jack before them) have set up this culture where it doesn’t matter how long you’ve been there or how long you will overlap, if you are part of the Team, you get treated as part of the Team. Pretty much immediately. Literally so fast.
1. The polish journalist, who was given broccoli by Harry, talked about the interview recently and I haven't seen it anywhere yet, so I thought I would share the translation! "I was very impressed with Harry. He acted like a true gentleman and was incredibly nice. I admire him for kind of distancing himself from all of the things that are happening around him without letting anyone down. He's just really nice and funny"
2. “When he looks at you, he seems super interested in what you’re saying. He looks at people in a very specific way. He would look at me the whole time and sometimes it was so intense I just couldn’t keep that eye contact with him anymore. I think I even stuttered once when he looked at me cause I didn’t know what was going on, but then he smiled, winked at me and we made it!”
3.“Me and the other journalist where sitting in our chairs already, and Harry was eating lunch somewhere. At some point he yelled, ‘Hey, anybody wants some broccoli?’ Everybody said, ‘No, thank you’, which is what every normal person would do. But, of course, I had to be like, yeah, I want your broccoli. So I said I wanted it and was sure it was a joke and a minute later I learned it wasn’t”
4. He came up to me gave me a hug, asked me about my name, how I was, where I came from and then he just stood in front of me. I had no idea what he wanted, it was very awkward. That’s when I noticed Harry was holding a plate with his half eaten lunch on it. I think none of us knew what to do next so he said he brought me some food. I told him I thought it was just a joke. He said that I need to take some of his broccoli. There were no forks or anything, but he insisted, so I ate the broccoli.“
First of all, thank you loads for this. It’s really lovely of you to share this, and I certainly haven’t seen it around so far!
Second of all, this is… there’s something so… I don’t know if I have words for what this is. It’s so *casual* and it matches *every* perception of him so well that it’s… wow. He is who he is, through and through. Good for him.
the year of letting go, of understanding loss. grace. of the word ‘no’ and also being able to say ‘you are not kind’. the year of humanity/humility. when the whole world couldn’t get out of bed. everyone i’ve met this year, says the same thing ‘you are so easy to be around, how do you do that?’. the year i broke open and dug out all the rot with own hands. the year i learnt small talk. and how to smile at strangers. the year i understood that i am my best when i reach out and ask ‘do you want to be my friend?’. the year of sugar, everywhere. softness. sweetness. honey honey. the year of being alone, and learning how much i like it. the year of hugging people i don’t know, because i want to know them. the year i made peace and love, right here.
milk tea, whispering to plants, honey bees, reading in a window seat, soft fur, finding a feather, succulents planted in tea tins, the high piano notes played softly, fluffy clouds in a striking blue sky, pastel gel pens, hands covered in dirt, clear quartz, yellow violets, the smell of peaches, colored pencil shavings, a letter from a friend in the mail, bubble baths, white fairy lights, lavender buds, toes in the grass, keeping a journal, waking up early by choice refreshed
1. When they concentrate really hard on something.
2.When their eyes light up and they talk about something they’re passionate about.
3. When they look at you with that adorable half smile.
4. When they give you their clothes.
5. When they tell a joke and can’t stop laughing about it.
6. When they smile at you and think you don’t know.
7. When they mess up their hair.
8. When they’re man enough to cry.
9. When they’re taller than you and rest their head on top of yours whilst hugging.
10. When they look really proud.
Bonus: When they play with animals or little children ☺️
There’s this girl at my school and she’s really nice and I remember sometime last year at one point she would carry a clicker around and click it everytime she had a happy thought/something good happened/she laughed etc.
It was always kind of cute how you’d just hear the little click every once in a while throughout class it always made me smile knowing that it was bc something made her feel happy idk
but could you even imagine going on a date with Harry bc I can't.....I wanna cry. I wanna go on a freaking date with Harry. I want to be nervous leading up the the day of the date. Be indecisive about what to wear or how to do my hair. I want the entire experience.
Whatever you do… don’t think about that soft look in his eyes when he tells you how nice you look just before kissing your cheek. Or how he’d open your car door for you to let you in and to let you out at the restaurant (that long stride of his comes in handy when he’s trying to force a little chivalry onto you just to see you scowl). Or that first real laugh you two share over the dinner table that breaks the tension that’s been lingering so it’s just two friends chatting who happen to be attracted to the other. Or how he’ll share a dessert with you cause you’re too stuffed for a full one but he knows you’ve been eyeing that delicacy on the dessert list you’d asked to have just for the sake of taking a peek. Or how he grabs your hand and places it on the crook of his elbow when you’re leaving to guide you out, or the laughter and commentary that lingers in the car (you don’t even notice he’s taking the long way home or that he keeps overshooting a block every now and then and has to double back). Or how you both just sit in the car outside your place for ages to talk a little more until it quiets and you’re both just leaning back against your headrests, faint smiles around your mouths and whispers of laughter between you. And definitely don’t think about that moment when he shifts in his seat and leans over and how your heart skips a beat but you’ve tipped your head to the right angle for him to kiss you at last or how he slides his hand along your cheek as he deepens it. Neither one of you are leaving this car for awhile….