Everything that’s wrong with the birthday video:
- Who presents a birthday cake to a one year old on the floor?
- If for some reason they decided to present the cake on the floor, wouldn’t it make more since for Louis to be sitting rather than crouching down like that?
- Why is the “Happy 1st Birthday Freddie” facing the camera instead of the baby?
- Br*ana playing with her hair as the baby reaches towards the flame and doesn’t flinch at all or show any sort of concern (however, Louis does grab the baby’s hands to ensure he doesn’t burn himself).
- There is no audio (which is a staple of the J*ungwirth-Clark’s videos) and the video is literally 3 seconds long.
- Who decorates a baby’s first cake with a picture of the baby on it? Usually children’s birthday cakes have characters or other interests on it - not a picture of themselves.
- The baby isn’t the focus of the video. They clearly are trying to showcase the fact that Louis and Br*ana are both there for the birthday. You can’t even see the kid’s face which, if I was a parent, I would rather have videos of my child not me but?
Feel free to add more I’m sure there are a lot more things tbh.