Edit: I think the Tele in photo #1 is one of these: http://www.fender.com/en-CA/series/special-edition/reclaimed-eastern-pine-telecaster-rosewood-fingerboard-dark-stain/
Thursday Night Guitar Shopping at Long & McQuade, Bloor Street, Toronto:
- I first thought this was a rosewood Tele…but it’s not. If you get a close enough look, it’s quite different. The price tag was just over $2,000…but I have no idea what it was! Anyone?
- Speaking of “vintage”…
- Another look at that luscious left-handed Ricky 330. VERY unusual to see one of these.
- How long have the new-style SG Standards been out now? Over a year right? Well this one, and the one in the next shot are the first lefties I have seen since they first came out. Over a year ago. And as you know - I do a LOT of guitar shopping - so if there had been one in this city before the odds are I would have seen it. Over a year to see a new SG model. It’s really not fair to lefties.
- One of the new 120th anniversary SGs
- One of the new 120th anniversary SG Specials.
- You have heard of a plain top, right? You have head of a figured top, right? What about a half plain/half figured top???