Pairing: Jungkook x Reader / Namjoon x Reader
Genre: fluff, smut, angst, humor
→ Rated: NC-17 → Warnings: alcohol, language
Summary: A text message sent to the wrong number turns into a long lasting affair between two people completely opposite one another.
Note: This is an old thing and actually the first thing I wrote after the accident, and I decided to post it again because I kind of hold it close to my heart ? It’s not all going to be texts between the characters, but quite a lot of backstory and stuff the more we get into it. It’ll be told from both Y/N’s POV and Jungkook’s. Please enjoy! :)
The first time you receive one it’s in the middle of the night.
At first you simply stir in your sleep, turning around as if that will somehow stop the annoying buzzing resounding from under your pillow. When it doesn’t, you grab the cursed device and flip it over in your hands, wondering whom of your stupid friends decided to be an excruciating pain in the ass this late.
hiii it’s rose! so im almost at my 4 month anniversary of having this blog and i also recently hit 10k on jimin’s birthday so i decided to do my first follow forever! when i started this blog back in july, i didn’t know it would grow this much and i’m still mind boggled by the fact that it did. thank you to everyone who likes anything i post whether it’s memes/ funny videos/ gifs/ dumb tags/etc, it means a lot to me, more than you know!
thank you for giving me so much love, advice, inspiration, and motivation, not only on here but in real life as well ever since i started my blog. this blog has been my happy place/escape for the past 3 months whenever things get tough and i’m beyond grateful for you all❤️i didn’t know running a blog to support my favorite group of boys could lead to me meeting so many amazing people 🤧🤧
a massive thank you to my followers for being so incredible and nice to me! to be some of your guys’ favorite blog means the world because i truly don’t deserve you all :) also thank you for always sending the sweetest messages into my inbox and i see a lot of you in my activities on a daily basis that i remember your urls hehe 😛
for the small amount of mutuals i hold close n dear to my heart, i love you all sosososososososo much! you make me berry happy and thank you for talking or attempting to talk to me bc if you haven’t notice by now, i suck at conversing LOL also thank you for tagging me in stuff because that means there r people who actually think of me 🤧 you make my time on here much more enjoyable!
ANYWAYS (sorry for making this so long) below are a list of fantastic people who brighten my days and fill my dash (and heart) with joy and make my dash wonderful place! i love all the content you create! you all deserve all the happiness in the world and i hope things are going well for ya 💞
let’s keep supporting bts together for a long time
Hi y'all, so I’ve been doing make up for years for proms and weddings and engagement photos and such and thought I would offer some tips because I love make up and maybe not everyone knows these! Obvi keep in mind everyone is different and these may not work for you…
- Try Nivea’s Sensitive Post Shave Balm for Men as a primer. A little goes a long way and rub it in until it gets tacky
- There is literally no reason to buy mascara from high end brands and I’m a high end whore. My favorite is the Clump Crusher water resistant
- If you can’t decide between two foundation colors, choose the one that’s lighter. Bronzer can fix that shit quick
- The “buy concealer that is 56 shades too light” trend needs to die. One or two shades is plentyyyyy you don’t wanna look like a reverse raccoon and flash photography only makes it worse
- BAKE your under eyes and if you’re hoeing tbh bake your entire face. Message me if you don’t know what baking is
- Two best foundations I’ve ever used are the Too Faced Born This Way and Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24hr
- Stop applying your make up with your hands ladies pls buy a beauty blender and get it damp
- Take the foundation off your lips once you’ve set it bc if you just put lip product over it it’ll bunch up in the corners of your mouth
- Sigma has great brushes and shed less than any of my high end brushes. I’d definitely recommend splurging and getting a full set of them
- Do not base your purchases off of sellout YouTubers that are getting paid to say everything they’re saying
- Buy a setting spray and spray your eyeshadow brush w it before applying shimmery eye shadows and spray your whole face with it when you’re done
- I see girls on here all the time saying not to wear falsies which I think is absolutely insane but my falsies advice is start with individuals and work up to strips. That’s what I did
- Exfoliate your face and use the Biore black head strips on your nose for smoother make up application
- Don’t leave your lower lash line bare. I see this so much and it’s super weird looking. Do a little eyeshadow and mascara at the least to complete the whole look
- Avoid matte lipstick/liquid lips unless you’re sure your lips are smooth hydrated and snatched otherwise they will look like a butthole in 15 minutes
- W/ eyebrows and make up: less is more girl. ESPECIALLY from a man’s perspective
- If you’re going to put a base shadow down before doing your eyeshadow look (which I’d recommend), avoid putting it anywhere you’ll put shimmer and instead fill that space with a cream eyeshadow or more primer to make that shimmer popppp
- Wash your beauty blender every time you use it or it will grow mold I promise
- Buxom’s lip glosses are the absolute best. They are so high quality, smell good, last FOREVER, and tingle on your lips like mint
- Clean your make up brushes as often as you can (I wish I did more than I do) not only because it’s hygienic but because they will apply SO MUCH BETTER
- If your eyebrows are always rubbing off, invest in a waterproofing liquid to put over them. NYX has a cheap one that really works
- Make sure to go over the line of your falsies with black eyeliner to hide the glue. I don’t care if the glue is “clear” or “black” it’s visible
- If you can’t find a contour color that’s cool toned enough try an eyeshadow!
- Put tons of highlight on your cupid’s bow it’s so cute in my opinion and always gets lots of compliments
- TAKE YOUR MAKE UP OFF EVERY NIGHT. DO NOT SAVE YOUR MAKE UP FOR THE NEXT DAY. Some girls will fight me on this but imo no make up is cuter than gross make up and it’s so bad for your skin
- If your eyes are always watering your shit off get some anti-allergy or anti-dryness (whichever you think you have) eye drops
- You can exfoliate your lips before lipstick application easily with honey and sugar. Do this before putting on foundation and such. If you’re a bougie bitch you can buy scrubs from places like Lush
- I’m convinced that Burts Bees is the only chapstick I’ve ever used that didn’t make me end up needing chapstick more than I did in the first place
- If you don’t have time to wash off your make up then just use a make up wipe! The Kirkland brand ones are my all time faves because they don’t sting my eyes or leave a residue on my face
- Stop over washing your face. It makes it produce more oil to compensate and it could be why you have acne
- You don’t need to pay to get your brows waxed/threaded if you just pluck the spare 2 or 3 brows that grow out of place each day. You’ll keep your shape, save money, and your brows will always look good
- If you don’t use eyeshadow primer please buy some and watch your entire eyeshadow collection transform. If you can’t afford it but have concealer that’s second best and still works well
I could go on forever and might make a part two but I’m tired now. Probably going to make a make up favorites list by product category soon!
Message me with any make up questions ever because I love blabbing about it! Spread the luv and happy face beating!! 💄
I School Days
1. Show up to class a little early. It’ll give you time to set up, read over some old notes, put your water bottle/thermos on your desk, fill out your planner if you couldn’t in the previous period(s), check your planner to see if you have something on that day etc.
2. Sit in the front or second row. I’m serious, you will definitely benefit. Write detailed class notes. Pick whatever system works for you. I usually write my titles in red pen, notes in black pen, underline points that are repeated/emphasised, highlight keywords at home
3. If you have time at school, do as much homework as you can. If you know you have commitments that day, please for the love of your education do your homework at lunch. I know you might feel awkward, but your friends will understand.
4. When you get home, first list down all the homework received that day on a q card (cross off as you go). Then write the same tasks in your bullet journal, but as a daily spread. Use stayfocusd or self control for mac + leave phone in a different room. FINISH ALL OF YOUR HOMEWORK. If for some reason you couldn’t complete a homework task, write it on a sticky note and place it on your wall. After homework is done, write your revision notes (flashcard the info as well). Place the notes in your accordion folder/binder. If you have some loose sheets at any point, place them in a ‘To Be Filed’ box. Sort that out when you’re packing your bag for the next day.
5. Go through the flashcards made that day and the flashcards made on the previous days.
List out all assignments/assessments on another q card with their due dates. This will come in handy later.
6. Pack your bag the night before. Remember your accordion folder + make sure your ‘To Be Filed’ box is empty. Put water bottle in the fridge and make meals for the next day.
7. The next day, wake up early, complete any unfinished homework, go through flashcards again, read through revision notes, make lunch for the day, put laptop in bag, put food + water in bag, exercise (esp if you have commitments after school), shower, change, blah blah blah. Only do this if your schedule is packed, and in my case, this is a must.
1. On Friday nights, first off, do homework. You will thank yourself for it. Whip out that list of assessments/assignments and allocate half days to knock off at least two of these little assholes. Work ahead, you will feel much better.
2. Do your readings. For English, knock off some wider reading novels, for HSIE, knock off some textbook unit readings (two units ahead), for science, knock off some more textbook readings. Write summaries of each page. Type these summaries. Print these summaries. Place in accordion folder/binder. Flashcard the info. Spend like half a day doing this lmao.
3. Spend 1-2 hours going through the flashcards you made that week for each subject. This counts as studying my friend.
III Weekends When You Actually Have Assessments
1. Due to your working ahead, homework completion and readings, you shouldn’t be panicking too much. Get those revision notes and slot in the textbook readings notes. Highlight, annotate, read aloud, go through flashcards and get someone to test you on the content. Make sure you know all terms, formulae, key concepts, vocabulary etc etc
2. As for assignments, again due to your working ahead just print them out and heavily edit those little asshats. Then type the edits into the doc. Repeat this process four times. Then get someone to read it. Make sure all your assignments are on your USB + email them to yourself because you never fucking know tbh.
3. You’ll probs have to sacrifice your reading time but that’s chill because the teacher/prof will probably be focusing on prepping you for the actual assessment + you gotta do what you gotta do.
Seriously, just do your homework the day you receive it, write revision notes, do your readings, write notes on those readings, make flashcards, knock out assignments as soon as you know they actually exist, read every wider reading novel (analyse these novels), read your required readings (analyse this too), go over flashcards every morning/afternoon, make use of spare time in class, do homework at lunch if needed, stick to your schedule, buy coffee/hot chocolate in the mornings and put it in a thermos, keep a necessities pouch in your bag, keep your P.E shoes in your locker, use a planner, track your spending, wash your hair, brush your hair, go to commitments, attend school events, attend events you’re invited to, go shopping, watch movies, be kind to yourself, take bubble baths, light candles, listen to music, SLEEP, get that A and most importantly be proud of yourself.
So Taylor’s been following me for over 2 years now and she’s
showed up for me somewhat regularly ever since she followed me which I’m
incredibly grateful for (like INCREDIBLY). When she did secret sessions last
era, I didn’t even have a fan account for anything and I got all the news off
insta and my best friends in real life @thislove-brittany and @thosegeorgiastars13 when we would come into school and talk about how some
extremely lucky fans got to go into her home and hang with her for hours on
end. At that point we all almost had to laugh because we live in Australia and
we weren’t known AT ALL by Taylor and we just told ourselves it was such a far fetched
dream it was ridiculous… Fast forward a few months later that next year in
2015, when Taylor followed me – I believe to this day she saw a photo of B, G
and I posing as Bad Blood characters, and she followed me from that. So
basically the first memory I have of Taylor acknowledging my existence was
shared with my 2 best friends, but let me now continue with the story….
On the 1st of January this year, I wrote this post:
About 4 weeks ago, things at uni went downhill and I had
quite literally hit rock bottom in terms of my stress and my future regarding
uni. At the same sort of time Taylor had started joining people’s livestreams
but she would do so between the hours of 3-7am Australian time so I just kept
waking up to her lurking people and watching their lives while I had zero
chances in the first place and it was there and then that I thought to myself
‘I’m never meeting her, I have negative hope that I’ll ever meet Taylor” and
basically I spent a few days not logging in very much because I was so upset
about everything and just didn’t want to bother. But then I started having so
many fun events like friends and family birthday parties over those next few
weekends and life felt a bit better. During one of those weeks, Taylor had seen
2 or 3 of my tumblr posts where I complimented people’s selfies and it hit me
then that good things were still coming and that she still probably maybe had
her eye on me (but it was still just wishful thinking). Then London SS happened
and my best friend from England, Katy aka @ethereal-swiftness ended up meeting T and I’d
sent her an ask about keeping the secret and Taylor saw that a day later and
once again I really started to feel things again and it was almost as if right
then I knew something was coming for me – like I just knew.