That is an AMAZING and WONDERFUL idea!
I can’t find anything online that matches quite what you’re looking for — but here are a few ideas that might help.
My “Why I Love Brian Today” Journal
A Marriage Journal: set goals & write out things you love and notice about your spouse
Write daily letters (warning: this one might make you cry)
Ten Journal Prompts for New Love
If you don’t want to create a physical journal, you can also make a journal in a jar!
The Love Dare Journal
Keeping an engagement journal
Project Life Memory Keeping — you could add cute pictures and quotes but leave open spaces for them to document their own thoughts!
Some ideas for “lists” for the couple to fill out:
- list favorite memories of your courtship (best dates, happy times together, maybe you got a thrill out of the way s/he met your eyes across the room…)
- list your mutual interests
- list the items and traditions that define your relationship (maybe s/he always buys you double delight roses because those are your favorite, maybe “Moondance” is “your song,” maybe you started making homemade pizza on Friday nights two years ago and haven’t stopped)
- write your marriage bucket list (where do you want to travel together? what do you want to experience together?)
- what are your favorite things about your spouse? (one list for each person to fill out)
- list your favorite memories from the honeymoon
- list the craziest/most exciting/adventurous things you’ve done together
- write down your short-term goals together
- write down your long-term goals together
- list what you’re grateful for in the relationship
- list some cheap but fun date night ideas
- list some expensive, swanky date night ideas
- list your favorite quotes about love
- list the books/movies/media you want to introduce to your spouse
- list the defining moments of [the first month of marriage/the second month of marriage/etc]
- list everything that you remember about [how you met/your first date together/the moment you realized you had fallen in love/your engagement/your wedding day/etc]
- list everything your spouse can do to make you feel taken care of or cherished (maybe you crave chicken noodle soup when you’re sick, maybe you really appreciate foot rubs on days when you work overtime, maybe you adore the way s/he reaches for your hand when you walk down the street together and you want to express your appreciation for making you feel so loved)
Thanks for the question and hope this helps!!
(Original 52 Lists and 30 Days of Lists)