PROPHET MUHAMMAD:The Prophet Muhammad in the Bible, Torah and Psalms
The Proofs of the Prophethood of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) in the Distorted Bible (Part.3)
7. Jesus said; “… The Paraclate will glorify me, because he will receive from me what is mine and will tell it to you.” (John 16: 14)
The original word of the Biblical expression given above as Paraclete and given as good news by the prophet Jesus (PBUH) is “Munhamenna” in Syriac and “Periklytos” in Greek. The equivalent word of it in Arabic is “Ahmad”.
The Greek expression of Periklytos of the Bible, that is, “Ahmad” exists as “Briklitus” in some sources. As “Ahmad” (PBUH) is a name of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), it is expressed by the Qur’an that His name is “Ahmad” in the Bible. (See. Saff, 61/6)
And also all characteristics that were mentioned above are owned only by the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Then, it is the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) who is mentioned as the awaited person in the Bible and given the good news about.
Besides, the word of “Paraclete” is explained in Biblical interpretations as “the rightful person who will distinguish the truth and falsehood”; that it, is the name of the person who will lead humans to the truth after Jesus (AS). Can anyone other than Hz. Muhammad (PBUH) who performed this duty more than him be shown in this world?
8. Jesus said; “But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I am going away. For if I do not go away, the Paraclete will not come to you, but if I go, I will send Him to you.” (John 16: 7)
Who other than Hz. Muhammad (PBUH) exists in this world and gives real consolation to the mankind? Yes, it is the prophet (PBUH) that saves man from eternal execution of death and gives them real consolation.
9. Jesus said; “I shall not speak with you for much longer, for the ruler of the world is coming, and I am nothing compared with him.“ (John 14: 30)
10. Jesus said; “…When he comes, he will give the world convincing evidence concerning its sin, its righteousness, and its judgment.” (John 16:8)
After the Prophet Jesus (AS), who came other than the Prophet Muhammad (PUBH)as the master of the world and distinguished the right from the wrong and showed humans the true path? And who is worthy of having the title of “the ruler of the world” other than him? And which prophet after Hz. Dawud (AS) other than the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) spread his religion from the west to the east and established a tax system in countries and conquered the hearts of sultans and one fifth of the humanity praised him with prayers and glorification every day? Who can other than Hz. Muhammad (PBUH) be shown as a single person who performed them all? So, the expression used for the person after the Jesus (AS) in the Bible as “the ruler of the world” is for the prophet Muhammad (PBUH). His famous title is “the pride of universe”.
11. Jesus said; “The testimony of John the Baptist is as follows; He confessed – he did not deny but confessed – “I am not the Christ!” So they asked him, “Then who are you? Are you Elijah?” He said, “I am not!” “Are you the Prophet?” He answered, “No!”…” (John 1:20-21)