I explicitly made this a larger spread - ten cards to show completion. The Full Moon is about manifestation; it’s about releasing that which no longer serves you so you can turn around, use your magic, and create your own reality from the lessons you’ve learned - completing the cycle that began with intentions set during the new moon.
Here are the card positions:
1. Where you stand physically 2. Where you stand emotionally 3. Where you stand spiritually 4. What to release 5. How to really let it go 6. What to manifest physically 7. What to manifest emotionally 8. What to manifest spiritually 9. How you will grow 10. The magic you put out there
Please enjoy this spread, and please do not forget to credit me if you use it (and don’t steal, of course). Now, onward!
Walking down a long corridor, Mikey shivers as he looks at the piece of paper given to him. Its an address, telling him to come here, along with a password. As he approaches the end of the hallway and knocks on the door, a jolt is sent through him as a farmilar voice asks “password?” “I-uh…” Mikey stutters and looks at the paper. “Pizza?” as he says these words, the doors fly open, and Pete Wentz wraps him in a bear hug. “Hey, you made it!!” he laughed, putting him down. Mikey looked into the sea of farmilar faces in the warm room. His brother is here. All of his former bandmates actually, along with most of fall out boy, and a few others. “Hey! I’m not the new guy anymore!” Patrick laughs. Mikey chuckles softly and looks at Pete. “What is this place?” he asked. Pete smiled warmly. “Welcome brother,” he grins, “to the hot dad club.”
ROB WILLIAMS • CLAY MANN • Variant cover BILL SIENKIEWICZ
“DARK DESTINY” part one! Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman must turn to the mystic trinity of Dead Man, Zatanna and John Constantine when Red Hood, Artemis and Bizarro are sacrificed into the depths of the Pandora Pits by Circe and Ra’s al Ghul.
Is there any more stories from War on the Catwalk you could tell us?
Yes!! I was just about to make this post so I’ll do it right here! You may wanna sit down bc last night was A LOT!
- Eureka chased Trinity around the stage and through the audience
- Every time Eureka performed, Trinity would get the audience to yell “Fuck you Eureka!”
- Trinity insinuated that Eureka ate her out but Eureka said that is the one buffet she would never eat ate bc “it was shut down by health inspectors years ago”
- Trinity brought up a super cute couple on stage and made out with both of them
- Trinity and Aja made out and Trinity says “You taste like the floor” and Aja responds “Girl you look like the floor”
- Aja didn’t know where she was at all the entire night
- Shea and Trinity snatched their own wigs off and then wore each others
- Shea introduced Trinity as Jaymes Mansfield
- Shea and Trinity fought over tips
- Trinity kept on walking around the stage shouting “My name is Shea Coulee” “My name is Sasha Velour” to collect more tips
- During their “fight” Trinity yelled “I’m going to bring Sasha on stage so she can beat you again!!” to Shea
- Sasha talked about how she lived in New Haven for 7 years and saw Fiddler on the Roof in the same theater the show was in last night
- Sasha’s performance of Kesha’s new song was fucking life changing
- Eureka brought a pizza on stage to eat during the Q&A
- A question was asked about Valentina and Shea immediately turned around in her chair with her back to the audience
- Trinity called Val and bitch and a brat during the show but she likes her a lot better after the season ended
- Val spilled a bottle of glue over on a table and got her finger stuck for about 10 minutes. Aja and Trinity watched it happen to sat and laughed at her
- Sasha was asked what she is going to do with her $100,000 and she said she would use it to fix Trinity’s face
- Shea and Sasha flirted a bunch which was to be expected lmao
- Sasha was asked which was her least favorite guest judge and she shaded Meghan Trainor
- Eureka defended Meghan by say that she came back stage and comforted her but then Shea said she was drunk and didn’t know where she was and said that “Meghan has never seen an episode of Drag Race in her life”
- Sasha said she meant no shade to Meghan but wished she had gone with a different fashion choice. Alexis then took the microphone and shouted “You could tell Megan Trainor but you couldn’t tell me!!!”
-All the girls came out afterward to sign the merch that people bought
- Eureka walked by the merch line and shouted “Hey what are y’all doing over here!” (She’s so gorgeous)
-I felt so bad bc Eureka and Alexis’ lines were super short
- The lines for Shea and Sasha were sooooo long and me and a couple other girls were the last in line so I was super nervous they would cut it off and Sasha would leave
- After an about 2 hours, all the other girl left and Sasha was the only one left at the table. She is such a good sport, stopping to actually talk to each person. She really really cares about all her fans and is just as sweet, if not even sweeter than she is on TV
- It was a rule that people could only get merch they bough signed but when the people in charge we’re paying attention, Sasha would sign whatever people asked for (arms, notebooks, patches, etc.)
- When I finally got to the front of the line, Sasha looked me right in the eye and said “Oh you have such a gorgeous smile!” Then I called her beautiful and told her I loved her and she said “I love you too Claire! It was so nice to meet you.”
I 100% recommend that if you can go to War on the Catwalk, you should absolutely go! Every single girl is so talented and sweet and humble.
Y’all are whining about how this isn’t RuPaul’s Best Lipsync race and how she unfairly disregarded the entire run of the show/challenge wins for a “crappy” lipsync but literally the whole show has had queens skidding through the competition on the bottom and making it far because of their killer lipsync skills (Jujubee, Dida Ritz, Coco Montrese, Trinity K. Bonnet, Kandy Ho, Jaydinn Diore) and queens with excellent track records getting eliminated on their first stumble for poor lipsyncs (Ongina, Jessica Wild, Milk, MAX, Thorgy, Valentina) but NOW you’re whining about the lipsync system being unfair and rigged? Girl bye