When you lose the person you thought was going to be the love of your life, you don’t want to hear about how many other greats guys are out there. There are 8 billion people in the world but he was the only one that had the map of your soul. You lost someone precious, it’s okay to grieve, it’s okay to feel like it’s the end of your world because it is. This is the end of the life you knew and that is going to leave you feeling lost for a little while.
But remember this, like everything else, will pass as well - Jess Amelia
2. Do not become small for those who refuse to grow.
3. Click the send button. You typed it out for a reason.
4. Don’t forget to remind people how much they mean to you.
5. Don’t ruin something great because you think you don’t deserve it.
6. You don’t destroy the people you love.
7. Sometimes you have to keep on missing them until you wake up to find that you just don’t anymore.
8. Mental health comes before school, always.
9. Act like you trust people, but don’t.
10. There is nothing more beautiful than being desperate, and nothing more risky than pretending not to care.
11. Your first kiss will come when it’s time. It’s worth the wait.
12. Always remember how lucky you are to have yourself.
13. Nostalgia, whether you’re thinking of something good or bad, always leaves you a little emptier afterwards.
14. Feeling beautiful has nothing to do with what you look like.
15. Pour your heart into everything you do and watch every aspect of your life change one by one.
16. You’ll need other people and you’ll need to be that person for someone else, a living, screaming invitation to believe in better things.
17. Make yourself painfully aware of the characteristic and cookie-cutter personas you put on and others put on. Being the “cool girl” doesn’t mean smoking and letting guys walk all over you, and reading and writing doesn’t make you nerdy. Those associations have been taught by movies. Don’t feel like you need to fit into 1 persona.
18. Radiate confidence, even if it’s fake. One day it won’t be, and you’ll be untouchable.
19. One day you’ll realize I was the fresh air before your last breath.
20. Live in such a way that if anyone spoke badly of you, no one would believe it.
21. Take a second and look around. Remember where you are, who you’re with. You’ll look back on this moment and see the little things ended up being the big things.
22. Respect is a minimum.
23. We lose ourselves in the things we love. We find ourselves there, too.
24. Seek respect, not attention. It lasts longer.
25. You cannot change what you refuse to confront.
26. Nobody really knows what they want, not until it’s right in front of them.
27. Someone can be gone yet more present than anyone else.
28. You’ll never truly cherish the people in your life if you keep hoping for those that hurt you to come back to you.
29. Life doesn’t get better, you do.
30. Value yourself. The only people who appreciate doormats are people with dirty shoes.
31. If you don’t end up smiling while kissing someone, you’re probably kissing the wrong person.
emmuuhhhhh, 31 Things I Learned Coming Into 2016 Part 3
Hey guys, it’s Stormy :)) I’m back haha, sooner than I expected I guess! I think I was just depressed because my parents haven’t really been supportive of the fact that I was bisexual. According to them, I wasn’t “acting my age” and that “It’s just a phase.” Anyways, sorry I’m late! This was supposed to be a full comic strip/doujinshi, but this is the only thing I can publish for the time being ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ So here you go fam! Enjoy!
Have you ever felt that you needed to start over? To tear out the previous pages and re-write the story, fixing your mistakes and just leaving the past behind you? To run away to a new place where no one knows your name, where the people that were part of your past no longer exist and can’t haunt you every single day?
Bullet journal monthly for July!
•green, leaves, and plants was the theme 🌵
•this is going to be a busy month 😩
•i love the plant doodles literally fave 🌿
•calligraphy is sucking super hard, but I’m practicing everyday now 🤞🏼
•the outdoors has been a mystery to me this summer 😂
•starting my new PSY120 (psychology) class today/tomorrow 🤷🏼♀️
•i completely overhauled my tumblr and now it makes me happy, more changes later, but I’m happy with it for now 🙂
Items used: green crayola supertip marker, random green washi tape, black sharpie pen, leuchtturm 1917 bullet journal in teal 😊