Hae Soo: Gosh, why are you so great, brave, loving and cool and so.. cool? You make my heart flutter and stuff and you will never stop being so adorable. How can I repeat this shit that you’re dangerous and bad when you’re not? But I have to turn away from you but I can’t, I don’t want to but I have to. Damn it, So! What to do with this perfect man?
Wang So: Girl, you’re not better. I’m in love like an idiot and I didn’t let my daddy marry you and I drank this damn poison because of you and now I can barely walk but I’m here to talk to you because who cares? I will save you and I’m gonna marry you and we’re gonna have a lot of kids. You make me do so crazy things but I don’t give a shit.
It’s cheesy using this Mystic Messenger screenshot but I know how much you adored Zen and you know I can never stop being cheesy.
The last thing I want to say after all this is thank you. Thank you for showing me the love I never had or thought I deserved. For being a wonderful most amazing friend and girlfriend always. For helping me see my worth. For being with me through all the hard times. For being patient with me despite how much I am lacking. For trusting me. For choosing me. For being the you that I laughed with as best friends and loved with as lovers, the you I fell in love with and continue to find new things to love about. Thank you for giving me the chance to love you and be loved by you. I hope you’re surrounded by love and happiness wherever you go. Thank you. I love you so much, forever and always.
I did another Jack and Wiishu thing. I’ll stop drawing them once they stop being adorable (Which is going to be never, HAHA!) I apologize for the sketchiness, but I’m tired and wanted to sleep, so have a roughly polished thingy of Jack and Wiishu *throws papers at you and walks away with dramatic flair*
I decided to kick off the fanfic author appreciation early because well, why not!
In alphabetical order, here are all the writers in the thorki fandom (separate post for other fandoms) I appreciate and why.
1. @angrymadsygin aka sigynthefaithful on ao3. I love her stories for the
vivid reality they paint, there is nothing holding her vision back. I
love and adore all of her works, but that isn’t all I appreciate about
her. She is incredibly kind, a true thorki goddess who I adore and hold
dear to my heart. Never stop being amazing Siggy!
2. @curds-writesaka curds-and-wheyfaceon ao3. Her storytelling has some
of the best pacing I have ever read in fic, with each moment, each
scene gripping me and refusing to let go until I’ve read the next page.
Very few works strike me as heavily as her works have - I am so lucky I
discovered her works over the holidays or I’d probably be in so much
trouble. Also, have you ever talked to her? She melts me away with her
precious love and *huggles* I wish I had the eloquence to truly describe
how great she is. Not only that she has amazing analytical ability
when it comes to people, I have noticed her insight on multiple
occasions and it always leaves me in awe. You’re the best <3
3. @emilybailey6aka emybailyon ao3 - She was my secret Santa! I loved the fic
Emily wrote for me, thank you so much! It was heart wrenching and
captured their characters so perfectly I couldn’t ask for anything
5. @full-of-hiddlesaka Cassy27, whose epic thorki fics are all PLOT,
PLOT, PLOT. It’s amazing. I love the stories and detail, they are
inspiring and beyond entertaining. I love them!
6. @half-ancientakafuriedheart on ao3 - more towards Hiddlesworth than anything else, these
works are incredible and I highly recommend them! The stories I have
read I have loved, and you can tell the amount of effort put into them.
7. @kadorienneaka Kadorienneon ao3 - her Born to be King’s holds a special place in my heart.
It is a thorki epic and one of the greatest works EVER written. Please,
please do yourself a favor and go read it. Oh and Eve is easily one of
the most incredibly talented, kindest and compassionate individuals I
have ever had the luck to speak to. Gosh Eve, you’re the light in this
dark world <3
8. @lokincestakaLokinceston ao3 - just wow. She reached several of my kinks that literally
~no one~ else shares. Not to mention her writing is INCREDIBLE, so well
written, I highly recommend her writing, especially if you’re kinky as
hell. Read the tags.
9. @mia-a03aka mia-a03on ao3 - her works ARE SO CUTE, so incredibly creative and incredibly well written. Also she’s so nice *hugs*
10. @pohjanneito akaUmakooon ao3, gosh her thorki works are AMAZING, so
incredibly detailed and well written I could go on about them for hours.
Not to mention she is one of the few authors to be into some of my
weirder kinks like lactation kink *cough*. Also she’s an incredible
person. Read her works :D
11. @pro-antagonistaka proantagonist on ao3 - geez okay. I cried. Her fic “Bargaining” hit so
close to home I didn’t even know what to do, I’m still lost sometimes as
I envision the very perfection of it. It is a true masterpiece. And
when you’re done crying over that, there is a wonderfully smutty piece
to get your mind off things. Easily one of my favorite authors! Another
incredibly nice person too :)
12. @radiatorfromspaceaka radiatorfromspaceon ao3 - DO I NEED TO SAY IT?! This bunny is one master
of writing I can’t even. Her dragon! Thor work still holds a place in my
heart and her daddy kink *dies*. She is a precious bunny marshmellow
who can write thorki fic like a boss. Highly recommend everything she
ever wrote. And highly recommend going to send this author a big HUG
because she deserves a billion. But get in line because I’m first.
13. @sexualthorientation akasexyscholaron ao3 - well, the queen of daddy kink herself, her
works are the bestttt! I love her writing, it blows me away. I will
never be over it, though her Roman AU holds a special place in my heart.
Another author whose every work I highly recommend reading. She’s also
the loveliest most creative human ever *huggles*
14. @teresa-dances-in-sequinsaka cunninglinguson ao3 - Black is the Color is one of the greatest
thorki works I have ever read, such incredible writing, with such well
thought out plot twists and characterizations, it’s genius. I also love
the filthy smutt and degrading scenes, Gah, work straight out of my
heart. Also she’s adorable.
15. @thor666 akaFILTHon ao3 - THIS IS RINA. Have you read Rina’s works?
Yes? No? Well too bad because you NEED to. Her works are delicious,
have my mouth watering and other parts well, let’s not go there ;)
heheh. Ahem. Anyway, her works are FILTHY yup, accurate username! No
shame, we are going to hell reading it but we are gonna love the ride so
let’s do it! Besides Rina is so much FUN she’s the one who makes you
wanna log into tumblr every day :) precious human being too good for
this universe <3
16. @thordunaaka missneferon ao3 - whoo, I could GO ON about Diana’s works just wow. Her
epic, IMO, is Lights Out, one of the earliest and best fics I ever read.
Lights Out is one of the reasons I’m into thorki now. It is a beautiful
work, and so are her daddy kink shorts and her current WIP Arenas
Temporis which I am in LOVE with. Her writing style and brilliance will
never cease to amaze me. Also, she’s really nice if you ever talk to
her! All the hugs for Diana :)
17. @thorki-goddessaka vahisa1975on ao3 - GREATEST HUMAN TO WALK THIS PLANET.
Wait I should talk about her works first *ahem*. Her works have inspired
me more than any other, I spent a LONG time on ao3’s search function
trying to find EXACTLY what she wrote. I will never forget how it tugged
at my heart and soul. Her writing is so beautiful, the words so well
placed together that I just… Sigh. I wish I could tell you, I truly
do, but let me just recommend that you please go read the works instead.
18. @thorki-trash- amazing tumblr author with smutty, filthy goodness. Highly recommend giving these works a try.
There are some authors who I feel I should mention because they have a
reputation but I have never truly gotten around to reading their works,
or they don’t have a tumblr so I don’t really know them. Or maybe they
do but I don’t know it (I am relatively new to the thorki fandom! There
are plenty of people in the fandom I don’t know yet so this is very
These authors are:
1. Hermaline75- may or may not have a tumblr, I don’t know of it. But I
have read their works and love all that I’ve read! I love their works.
2. @incredifishface - I swear I will read your works ;-; they are praised so much! I love your presence in the thorki fandom.
3. Dorkylokifan - does not use tumblr but they write great works that I
have enjoyed so much! They contribute A LOT to the thorki fandom and
that must be love n___n!
4. Thisdorkyficthing- I see their name everywhere, will read them one day. I just appreciate that they write for thorki!
5. Lies_d- some of the best thorki works I read! I loved them so much I
purchased her original fiction which was not a disappointment, I highly
recommend it!!! It’s basically a thorki AU!
Thank you to all of the above, amazing authors. You’re what keep this
fandom going and I am so happy I met you all. To those I didn’t list, I
love you too! I love and appreciate everyone who loves and contributes
to thorki. This is an amazing fandom with many amazing people. *hugs you