All you need to know about French Gastronomy:
- The popular sandwich is a baguette with ham and butter in it. It’s an important sandwich for people who need a quick meal between work times. Never underestimate its power.
- Western France (Bretagne) has lots of crepe restaurants. These people are nuts about galettes and crepes. Never underestimate their power.
- Mountainous regions, esp related to the ski (like Savoie) love melted cheese.
- There’s only three fast food chains: McDonalds, KFC, and Quick. Burger King was in France for a time but bailed out and lately they came back. People hailed the return of Burger King because it’s been so long.
- Literally no one eats frogs or snails everyday except rich Parisians.
- We love wine so much that it should be illegal. We might fuck a lot of things up but we don’t mess with the wine.
- If you don’t have a plate of various cheeses before desert what’s the point