I want to lose weight and get that slim thick body but idk how
Girl don’t we all.
1. Increase your protein intake, and lower your carb intake. Some high protein, low complex carb snack ideas that are actually tasty:
*ham/turkey and cheese rollups
*apples and pb
*strawberries and pb
*berries dipped in yogurt (frozen)
*banana and pb (can also be frozen)
*tuna/egg salad with multigrain crackers
*grapes dipped in yogurt (frozen)
*frozen grapes (taste like candy)
2. Drink ya fuckin water. Cut out anything that isnt water or milk. Don’t drink your calories.
3. Use smaller plates/bowls so you take smaller portions
4. Eat a big breakfast, and have at least three meals a day.
5. Have a cheat day every week or two for tasty treats.
6. Exercise hoe💪 To lose weight and build muscle, do weight-bearing exercises like squats, pushups, situps, lunges, planks, pullups, crunches, etc. To keep your heart healthy and make sure you don’t get tired from exercising so easily, do cardo exercises like running, walking, jogging, jumping jacks, jump rope, etc. DO A MIX OF WEIGHTS AND CARDIO FOR FULL BODY HEALTH AND MAXIMUM WEIGHT LOSS; DO NOT IGNORE ONE FOR THE OTHER.
7. A lot of people will tell you you can’t target weight loss to certain areas, and they’re right to an extent; what you CAN do is build specific muscles in certain areas to ensure less fat buildup and quicker fat use in those areas.
8. For your waist and abs: crunches, sit ups, planks, side planks, and side leans (hold a weight in one arm, have your arm resting on your hip. Slowly lean laterally towards the side with the weight, and then slowly bring yourself back up)
9. For dat ass: squats, lunges, jumping jacks, planks, walking, jogging, running, burpees
10. For legs: squats, lunges, jumping jacks, planks, wall sits, walking, jogging, running, calf raises, burpees
11. For arms and chest: pull ups, push ups, planks, side planks, bicep and tricep curls, deadlift
12. For back: pull ups, push ups, planks, sit ups, deadlift, burpees
13. Stretch before and after each workout, and stay hydrated.
14. Have at least one rest day per week.
15. Never go grocery shopping while hungry. You’ll be less likely to buy junk food, and it’ll save you some money.
16. Have a bomb ass playlist to workout to, and switch up songs with every couple of weeks so you don’t get bored.
17. Switch up your workout routine every 3 months or so, to avoid your body plateuing (this is when your body gets used to the exercises and stops losing weight so fast).
18. Have patience. Weight loss and health takes *time*
Good luck sis, love thyself regardless of what weight you are or how you look. Be the best that you can be💖