During the Fourth Age Éomer often fulfilled the Oath of Eorl and went with King Elessar far into the East and South of Middle-earth. He was known as Éomer Éadig, or “the Blessed”, because during his reign Rohan recovered from the hurts of the War and became a rich and fruitful land again. In T.A. 3021 he wedded Princess Lothíriel, daughter of Prince Imrahil of Dol Amroth, whom he had met during his stay in Gondor and she bore him a son Elfwine the Fair.
- Midoriya is autistic ok I don’t make the rules. His special interest is hero’s and quirks, he’ll hyperfocus and infodump about this for H O U R S. This kid absentmindedly infodumping in a never ending cascade of mumbling. Tiny Izuku rocking back and forth HARDCORE waiting for momma to boot up The Video, which he can recite from memory it was the only thing he’d quote for w e e k s the echolalia was Strong
- Iida is also autistic, non-negotiable, this is Fact. Boy has no volume control, he’s gotta have routine and rules or else its !!!!!!!!!. black and white morals/worldview for days. His hands…..they stim. Scripts a lot because he will make All The Friends and this is How You People right
- These two boys are both chasing so so hard after a legacy, trying to live up to and be worthy of those who came before them and both have to deal with the fall of their hero, face the fact that Their Hero isn’t/soon won’t be able to do Hero-ing and it’s up to them to take up where they left off, I mean you gUYS
- How can you not?? Love these two besties????? They and Ochako make up the Trifecta. The Golden Trio. The Original Flavor Squad. They admire and inspire each other and support each otherrrrrr
- BONUS ROUND: ENTER THIRD BOI STAGE LEFT pursued by endeavor. THIS boy trying to RUN from HIS legacy. trying to. shall we say. bend fate????? Like a certain other kid with a hero dad yes??? I don’t need to go into this everyone and their moms heard of tododeku and its a Good
- Todoiideku is the Legacy Trifecta. the Fate Trio. stain arc is a gift and it Opened My EYes to iida and midoriyas fukigns. good vibes. why no one talking about these two, and three, these lovely lovely boys out to grab destiny and make it their bitch
- unrelated: present mic is also autistic but more importantly both he and bakugou have some degree of hearing loss, that’s a whole other story. theres dadmight and dadzawa but has anyone talked about dadmic? I think we could get some dadmic up in here
I’ve seen better days, but I’ve also seen worse. I don’t have everything I want, but I have everything I need. I woke up with some aches and pains, but I woke up. My life may not be perfect but I am blessed.
Trust me, I know.
It’s easier said than done.
We live in a world, that will make us change. It makes us believe that to be perfect, you must be like everyone else. To be perfect we need to fit in a mould. Truth is, we’re never going to be perfect. Not for anyone. We’re always going to be too fat, too skinny, too tall, too short. We are expected to do something and be someone who isn’t us, and who isn’t real. Here’s the truth. You are never going to be perfect. I know you’ve already seen this in a cliche quote on the net. So have I. Why is it so hard for us to accept it? We say we love ourselves just the way we are, and that we wouldn’t ever change. If that is so, why do we look in the mirror and wish we saw someone else everyday? Nobody is the same, and you’ll never be like anyone else. Truth is, that mould that society wants us to fit it? It only ever made one person. No two people came from the same mould. No two people ever will. That’s why I say, be you. Be unapologetically, fearlessly, crazily you. We’re all going to leave this world with some regrets, but do you want yours to be that the person who lived your life wasn’t even who you truly are?
Just saw a
post about how Accords failed Bucky, id est in Bucky’s case in Civil War.
and I am
like no?? they did not?? they did not do anything as to Bucky actually??
just surprises me how people wright honestly thoughtful meta, especially in the
sense of emotional analyses, even if I do not agree with their thoughts, but
they just interpret canon completely backwards??
Accords honestly had nothing to do with Bucky. first of all, the whole
situation with “Winter Soldier blew up the UN” was handled completely without
any influence of the Accords. They were not ratified - that was what the
meeting was for and it was interrupted by an explosion. Therefore, the Accords
are not in force. Moreover, the anti-terrorist unit’s deployment is a procedure
under national and international law as it is. People can say whatever they
want, and however sloppy was the execution of the situation in the movie, but
Bucky Barnes was caught on camera near the building in the time-frame for the
explosion and it is absolutely logical that an anti-terrorist force was sent
after him. Of course, considering he was not caught on sight with a bomb in his
hand, the order should be capture and not shoot to kill, but the thing is - it
is NOT because of the Accords. You can blame the terror fever in the world
right now or, what is more likely, the directors’ desire to up the stakes and
create more drama, but it was not held
under the Accords for its execution to be blamed on them.
we actually know near to nothing about the Accords. There were some tidbits in
the Agents of SHIELD, but they actually contradict the things set forth in the
movie. The Accords, as they were presented in the film, were about the
Avengers, not about superpowered being in general. They were meant to manage
the Avengers and make them accountable. Were there any provisions about other
superhumans? What was in the Accords concerning mind-control? Brainwashing? WHO
KNOWS. WE NEVER ACTUALLY SAW ACCORDS IN PLAY IN THE MOVIE OH MY GOD. We do not
know the world with them at all. Steve, Sam, Bucky and T’challa were arrested
because they violated international and domestic law, not the Accords.
So, no, the
Accords never failed anybody. They never
even got a chance.
We’ve become a generation that defines a good relationship based off of “cute good morning texts” and the perfect combination of emojis. Because respect is texting each other first and being faithful is making sure that you’re their first best friend on snapchat. We grew up to believe that love is money, love is sex, love is popularity, love is the amount of likes on your selfie, love is everything but love. We build ourselves up behind the lenses of our camera phones and the filters on Instagram because beauty is not natural. Beauty is something to be bought so that you can be loved by someone who does not know what love is. We grew up on a foundation of plastic, taught to believe that we are not good enough to be loved. We must cut and dye our hair to the perfect shade and style so that we can be more appealing, we must paint our faces thick with powders and liquids in an attempt to mask our flaws because there is no way we can be loved as long as we have short eye lashes, red cheeks and freckles. We cannot be loved as long as our scale reads above 125 because God forbid we have curves like we were built to have. Health is not important until we are important enough to be loved, and even then, we must continue to mask our flaws for the fear that we will not be loved anymore.
[On whose hair takes longer to style on the show] That’s a good question. If it was up to Kit, as to how long hair would take, he would take longer on those. But it’s mine that takes longer. He wakes up and his is terrific naturally. He’s got like the perfect little pin curls. He looks amazing. Mine takes a while. I don’t wake up looking like Kit Harington. […] How does he do it?
He’ll kill me for saying this, but if we’re on the red carpet, I promise he’ll stand in front of the mirror for hours. I’ve seen him do it. Even though he wakes up perfect, it’s never good enough for him. He’s gonna absolutely kill me.