Dear Eva, do you remember that time Vilde thought it would have been a good idea to call you a slut for “stealing” Jonas from Ingrid? SANA WAS ONE OF THE FIRST TO STAND UP FOR YOU WITHOUT JUDGING WHAT YOU DID! And do you remember when Iben punched you in the face because you kissed her boyfriend? SANA WAS THE FIRST ONE TO DEFEND YOU AND ATTACK BACK REGARDLESS THE FACT YOU WERE ACTUALLY WRONG IN THAT DRAMA!
Dear Noora, do you remember when you felt like shit for liking William and you thought he was a mean person but then Sana made you feel better and opened up your eyes and encouraged you to talk to Vilde because she would have understand and talk to William about his actions? DO YOU REMEMBER HOW THE ADVICE SHE GAVE YOU WITHOUT JUDGING YOU ACTUALLY HELPED YOU? And do you remeber when everyone was just curious to know the latest news about you and William instead Sana was the only one who cared about your feelings and was like “you know what? If he makes you suffer fuck William, I’m here for you and we’re going out to have fun” …did you forget about it?
Dear Vilde, do you remember when you had a massive crush for a guy who treated you like shit and Sana was the only one talking some sense to you and keeping your feet on the ground because she didn’t want you to get hurt? And do you remember when Sara and her friends called you a slut for making out with you crush and in the middle of a party Sana threw water at them to defend you? Or what about that time you drank so much you blacked out and Sana carried you all the way to Eva’s home, let you threw up all over her and then let you fall asleep in her arms? Have you forgotten how since day 1 she took care of you like nobody else did without judging you not a single time?
OR WHAT ABOUT THAT TIME YOU HAD NO IDEA HOW TO MAKE YOUR BUSS POPULAR AND SANA CAME UP WITH THE IDEA TO CONTACT PENETRATOR CHRIS ON INSTAGRAM AND IT HAS LED YOU TO THE COOLEST PARTIES? WHAT ABOUT THAT TIME YOU HAD AND INSANE AMOUNT OF TOILET PAPER AND SANA GOT RID OF IT IN ORDER TO FOUND A NEW SPONSOR? WHAT ABOUT THAT TIME YOU REALLY WANTED THE COOL EXPENSIVE BUSS AND SANE BASICALLY GAVE IT TO YOU? WHAT ABOUT ALL THE TIME SANA NEVER JUDGED YOU FOR YOUR PAST STORIES, FOR YOUR MISTAKES OR FOR YOUR FEELINGS AND SHE ALWAYS STOOD UP FOR YOU, HAD YOU BACK AND MADE UP FOR ALL THE MESS YOU CREATED?
I’M GLAD THAT AT LEAST CHRIS IS NOT JUDGING SANA FOR WHAT SHE DID AND SHE DOESN’T EVEN CARE ABOUT WHY SHE DID IT, SHE’S NOT LEAVING HER ALONE AND IT DOESN’T CHANGE ANYTHING, SANA IS STILL HER AMAZING BEST FRIEND!
why haven’t i seen more of this ship in the #villianous tag. why do i have to bear the responsibility of churning out fanart of this ship faster than the speed of friggin’ light. i always have to clean up after you slobs. no respect. no respect at all
Dedicated to my angst king, @bunny-yams. You aren’t just dude. You’re my dude.
Soft sunlight flowed through the air, a stillness falling over the graveyard as the steady grey rows of tombstones were interrupted every few steps by a bouquet of flowers. The color popped out from behind a grave, resting on another one, being all that was left of the memory that someone loved a person now gone. Sighing softly, Thomas reached his destination and sat down in front of the grave he had come to see. The soft dirt snuck under the corners of his fingernails and blades of grass bent gently as he rested, closing his eyes and taking in a deep breath before opening them once more.
A small bouquet of wilted flowers caught his eye. They were daisies- well, they had been daisies. Bright white shining in the sunlight reduced to nothing more than a dull yellowed brown, like tea-soaked parchment. Thomas brushed the dying flowers aside and placed a pink rose on the grass where the daisies had been laying. Alexander had never been particularly fond of daisies, anyways.
He could almost hear Alexander now, berating him for thinking that daisies, of all things, would be an acceptable thing to place on his grave. And Thomas would laugh softly before reminding Alexander that the dead have no choice whether or not daisies get placed on their graves. Then maybe he would hear Alexander mumble a soft thanks for the rose. If Thomas closed his eyes, he could almost imagine the soft breeze passing by was Alexander pressing a kiss to his forehead. Almost.
“I miss you,” Thomas stated, not opening his eyes as he spoke to the gravestone in front of him. “I know that you don’t expect me to, and I know that I don’t want to, but I miss you.” Thomas could feel the world turning back time around him, and played with the idea of days and weeks and months passing by in a flash, leaves floating back up to trees and returning to a vibrant green instead of a bold scarlet.
He could feel the grass beneath him like the way it had when he’d rushed over to Alexander after the shorter man had fallen from a tree. ‘I don’t need you to help me up,’ Alexander had said, cheeks blushing a soft pink, and Thomas had chuckled and extended his arm anyways, which Alexander gladly took. Steadying himself, he’d flashed Thomas a shy smile and held his hand tighter. Thomas reached his hand down and tightly gripped the grass beneath him, desperate to remember the feeling of Alexander’s hand in his.
Thomas took in another deep breath, the cool air sharp on his tongue like the taste of that awful mint bubblegum Alexander had liked to chew while he worked. Thomas couldn’t even attempt to count how many times Alexander had blown a bubble only for it to pop in his face and get in his hair. He could barely even keep track of the creative swears Alexander would use. After all, you never truly attempt to memorize something if you don’t know you’ll never fully experience it again.
He could still hear Alexander yelling, if he let his mind wander far enough. Yelling at him in meetings and arguments about small issues- big ones, too. Things only one of them did that both of them regretted for entirely different reasons. Alexander would always punctuate his words during arguments by throwing his arms up into the air, showing off the many scars he’d received over the years. He knew every scar on Alexander’s skin, each story behind them more hazy in his mind than the last.
Sitting at Alexander’s grave in the mid-September sunlight, Thomas came to a conclusion. Life was like studying for a test. You read and review the major parts, let them chase through your mind like Alexander chased through the halls of the office when he had a startling idea. But the small details? The specific flavor of mint gum, or the exact words spoken in your last conversation to a loved one? Those were the things you overlooked. Those were the things you wished more than anything you could remember. Wish that you could somehow go back in time and tell your past self that this, this is important, this is the thing you need. Because soon enough you’ll wish you were able to remember it. And you won’t.
Thomas opened his eyes and smiled sadly at the inscription of the gravestone before standing and turning, walking away. Life was a test. And death was simply realizing you didn’t remember quite enough of the memories you’d taken for granted.
Listen. If I’m in, then I’m all in. I’m not going anywhere. I don’t care if we fight or disagree on shit, or if you have to ask me to remind you every day that you’re the one I want. I don’t care if you have scars, or if small spaces freak you out, or if I have to be the one to call the pizza place because phone calls give you anxiety. I don’t care if you need to wake me up in the middle of the night because you had a bad dream. I don’t care if you need to call me while I’m at work because you just want to hear my voice. I don’t care if we need to approach new chapters of our life together slowly so that you feel more comfortable. I don’t care if things are a bit more complicated or if things take time. If I love you, I love all of you. I’m not just “putting up” with the things you ask of me, because you are not an inconvenience and your needs are not something that need to be “put up” with. You are a priority, you are important, and nothing that you need from me in our relationship will ever be perceived as too much. If we’re together then I don’t ever want you to feel like you are a burden to me. I want you to see me as your person, your safety, your comfort, your home. I’ll never judge you and I’ll never turn my back on you. You never have to be afraid around me. You never have to doubt my feelings for you. You never have to worry. Things will get difficult, but everything will always be okay. I promise.
Pacing back and forth around your trailer almost drove you dizzy. Back and forth. Back and forth; as if that was going to simultaneously solve all of your problems. It wasn’t. Not even close.
You had just gotten the memo that your intimate scene with Jensen was moved to today, not that you weren’t sweating buckets the second you got the script, but the fact that the scene was moved to today instead of five days from now had you ripping your hair from your head. You were going to be very exposed to him, and no matter how long the two of you had been friends, this was something you weren’t comfortable with on so many levels.
To start this post off, not all of these tips will work for everyone! Everyone’s dysphoria is different and everyone has different things that help!
Also, I am not a doctor or anything like that! And I am a trans guy, so that’s what this is all coming from, I can try to look up how other genders deal with dysphoria, but I think a lot of these ones will also help other genders
- Showering (I know this doesn’t help everyone) Okay, so I know it may seem like confronting your physical form may not be the right thing to do, and it might not be, but for me taking a shower/bath really helps because I focus more on the routine and what I’m washing than my actual body Also! Using products that match your gender might really help!! I use the more “masculine” smelling products for my body and it’s super nice ^^ They also have products that are more “gender neutral” if that’s more your thing
- Do something distracting that you enjoy For example, I love going on walks, drawing, writing, and gaming and any of things things could be distractions from things that you don’t want to think about! You of course don’t need to pick one of the things I enjoy doing, there are lots of things you could do like sports, blogging, listening to music, hanging out with your pets (they aren’t going to judge you!), etc.
- Find someone who won’t judge you! I know this might be hard for some of you, but I know that I have at least one person to talk to every time I get upset about this sort of thing! My friends will not misgender me, and they will reassure me that I am a guy and I do pass, and all that good stuff! If someone is hurting you and misgendering you and not respecting you, you can cut them out of your life! You are not obligated to keep these people around because of their feelings Pets can be used for this too! Your animals will never judge you :3 Hell, they probably don’t even know what gender is :D
- Find things about yourself that you like This doesn’t have to be about your body, but it can be! If you take the time to think about positive aspects of yourself, you might feel a little better. And if you can think about the positive things about your body, like the color of your eyes or the shade of your skin, or how great your smile is, or how cool your hair was in that one selfie, it might make you feel a little better about how you’re feeling about yourself right now c: If you don’t want to or can’t think about positive things about your body, try thinking about things you’re good at or things you like about your personality! Like how great of a person you are, how nice you can be, how cool you are, or how dedicated you are! Something like that!
- Treat yourself I know not everyone can go buy themselves their favorite dinner or anything like that due to money, but you can do simple things like watch your favorite movie! Or just let yourself eat that expensive ice cream you bought last week :3 Curl up in your favorite blanket with that one pillow that’s just right, or put on that makeup/outfit that you love! It’s in the little things
- Try not to think about “passing” I know this is extremely hard, but “passing” is just a social construct. Nobody “looks like a boy” because boys can look like anyone, and the same goes for other genders as well! This is definitely a hard thing to tell yourself, especially since a lot of people don’t get it, but it might help some of you!
- Find inspiration! Find someone who you look up to, or who is transitioning/has transitioned. Some people (like me) might feel resentment at them for being further into their transition than them, but other might (and should try to) be filled with hope and positivity by seeing that things get better and that it is possible to change yourself into how you want to (or do) see yourself
- Look back If you’ve already started your transition, look back to months, or years ago! You will be surprised at how far you’ve come You might even feel more hopeful about the future after having seen how much you’ve changed since before
- Find people to talk to Find people who are, or have been, in the same or a similar scenario; they know what it’s like and they may be able to help you! They can share what it was like for them and what helped them
- Just. Stop. Seriously, if you can, don’t do anything that day. Sometimes, people just need a break or some time alone. So, if you’ve been saving up those hours at work, take the day off if you can! If you know there’s nothing important at school the next day, try to stay home and not put yourself through more stuff Keep yourself safe and comfortable during your break! Maybe use this time to use one of the other techniques at the same time ^^
- Keep a diary This might seem silly, but I keep a diary off and on and it really helps me! Sometimes people just need to open up, but not to a person I named my diary Tina, so it kind of felt like I was talking to a person, though haha Also, just getting all of this down on paper (or on the screen) might help
- Wear your favorite outfit!! Find that outfit that makes you feel like a hundred bucks and wear it! It doesn’t matter if you’re staying in your house or going somewhere, wear that outfit and own it! Take a lot of pictures if you like the way it looks c:
- Selfies Take selfies when you look hella good and how you want to look, so that when you’re feeling down and dysphoric, you can look back at your selfies and be like “damnnn I look hot”
- Workout This might seem like a horrible idea, but I’ve heard that it works wonders! Just go get beefy or run into your legs feel like jelly This might also help you sleep, which might help by getting rid of your thoughts
- Sleep If you can take a nap, or just crash out, do it! You don’t have anything planned and these thoughts won’t stop? Go to sleep. You won’t be thinking of anything if you’re unconscious
- Avoid negativity If you know someone is going to bring you down, avoid them Same goes with places! If you know that a certain place is going to be negative or bring negative thoughts on, it’s probably best to avoid that place
- Drink ice water I find that the painfully cold liquid can really wipe the mind with it’s shocking temperature
- Meditate If you’re into meditation, or want to try it, I hear it does wonders to find that inner peace and just forget you have a body or end up thinking more positively about that body
- Watch your favorite show Focusing on something you love, like a series filled with interested characters who aren’t you and find themselves in lots of situations can really take your mind off of things
- Burn incense or candles Burn it right next to your bed (carefully tho) and make sure it’s a scent that you love! This way, if you don’t get out of bed, you can still have something to enjoy
- Read Read a book, or a fanfiction, or anything that will capture your full attention, so that you have something better to focus on
- Modify your body!! Like piercings, and hair dye, and stuff! Hell, even those temporary tattoos are pretty cool :3 This way, you can feel like you’re doing stuff to your body on your own terms You can even just draw on yourself with a sharpie or something!
- Clean Maybe just do some laundry or put things in neat little piles! Any amount of stress taken off will feel super good and also you might find that one outfit you lost months ago! (if you’re anything like me haha)
- Name and pronouns Write down your name and pronouns on things to make you feel a little better seeing that that’s what you want to be called, and it can just be written down like that! You could also ask some supportive friends to read them or just call you by them for no reason at the moment haha
- Take up a new hobby You could spend the time you spend being dysphoric, doing something you enjoy! Learn a new language, or learn how to do arts and crafts, or buy some gardening supplies!
- Save up money Just stick some coins from the dryer in a jar and start saving up for your transition! It’ll make you feel like things are going faster than they are
And remember: You are valid! No matter what anyone tells you, or how you feel, you are valid! <3
thank you for never judging me. thank you for instantly using the correct new pronouns. thank you for the endless giggles. thank you for looking at me like i’ve been your brother for your whole life. thank you for loving me after everything. i miss you i wish i could still see you everyday and watch you grow up. i promise to protect you forever, i love you my little bean :’)
You were in love with your roommate Hoseok. Jimin knows your secret and wants to help you make him jealous.
Happy Birthday to my world and sunshine! Im not trying to cry but I hope my angel has the best day ever!!
You got home, to your shared apartment, after your morning shift. You hated being a waitress but Sunday mornings did bring in a big crowd. You think people who just got out of church were supposed to be nice but no. Everyone is cranky and wants brunch. Either way people tipped you well this morning and you needed to go buy groceries for you and Hoseok.
Hoseok, you thought. You wondered if he was awake. It was about two in the afternoon so you figured not. You knew he went out for a night of drinking with his friends. You also knew he brought a girl home last night. Mostly because you could hear everything they had done last night, well technically this morning. His room was across from your room and down the hall, that’s how loud they were. You could hear the bed hit the wall, the way she was screaming out for him, it was all too much for you. Especially his moans, they sounded so dirty and needy. You just wished they were for you, aching for you. Here you were in the kitchen writing a grocery list and getting wet thinking about Hoseok moaning.
..Tom reading to you on rainy days while cuddling under seven blankets. (hot chocolate and fire not included)
..stealing his shirts.. and hats… and jackets.. basically all his clothes
..him secretly loving it.
..visiting marvel sets and becoming the ‘Avengers’ otp.
..billions of snap stories and insta pics featuring each other.
..calling him your hero.
..him calling you his little warrior.
..DANCE PARTIES. (ft. Tess, Paddy and occasionally Sam)
..going for coffee with Harry.
..his family adoring you.
..him being jealous of Tessa’s love for you.
..you being jealous of his fangirls.
..him reassuring you that you’re his one and only.
..sneaking kisses. Every 20 seconds.
..him never judging you for the blog you used to have devoted entirely to his existence. (”NO TOM DON’T LOOK AT THAT!!” “Aww! You used to write those little fan stories about me?” *you dying* “Oh and what’s this? You needed medical attention because I give you breathing problems?” *you’re dead*
..holding hands wherever you go.
..him feeling like he isn’t the best role to play something as big as Spiderman.
..you setting up a hashtag and live stream so he can see all his fans and what he’s doing for them. Also reassuring him in another way. ;)
..you being a singer and are asked to sing for one of his movie’s soundtracks.
..jam sessions or lessons with guitars.
..being the cutest couple ever cuz Tom Holland would treat his girl RIGHT.
Prompt: “Dance with me and pretend the world doesn’t exist,” you pleaded. And after that, there was no going back.
A/N: I saw this prompt on Pinterest and I really wanted to write an angsty but sweet Jughead imagine, so here ya go! (Know that requests will be opening up soon again, but not quite yet. So pleasedon’t send me any requests.)
Pairing: Jughead x Reader
Warnings: angst. hurt/comfort.
Your head was pounding, constant voices filled your thoughts and you felt as if you couldn’t think. You couldn’t take this. It was too much, too fast.
“Listen to your mother, Y/N.” Your mother, Alison Cooper demanded at you. Her voice becoming too loud and too demanding for you too process. This was too much. Where was Betty? Why did you have to be born from her, who spent her whole life trying to break you into submission. You were having a panic attack. This was bad.
It had never been quite this bad before.
“I am trying to!” You screamed despite yourself. Swallowing down the tears, you stared your mother in the eyes. You needed to get out. This was bad. “I can’t do this anymore mom. Please.” You tired pleading, trying to find (even if it was just a sliver) the small part of your mother that did care. That did realize that you were not Betty and you most definitely were not Polly.
“No, Y/N. I won’t allow you to do this too yourself. You’re much too young to be keeping these secrets from me.” She explained, staring at you with that look that sent shivers down your spine. She was cracking, but in the process she was trying to break you. And you were holding on to whatever little bit of your strength you did have left, before you did break.
“Keep what secrets mom?” You asked, your voice raising as you tried to blink back the tears.
“That boy is a menace, and I will not have you hanging around such a troubled boy.” You sobbed against your hand, your hands shaking and smacking against your face as you felt yourself weakening.
“He isn’t!” You denied.
“He is.” You looked your mother in the eye, you could see it. She thought she was gaining dominance. She thought she was winning. This was bad. Grabbing your bag that was set on your bed, you wiped your eyes, trying to hide the fact that you had been crying pathetically and storming past your mother. You didn’t make it far before she grabbed your arm, halting your movements.
“I’m leaving mom. And I don’t know when i’ll be back.” Your voice came out in a whisper, and you fought against yourself to not just crack then and there.
“You will not.” Your mother shook her head, turning to stare at you with a crazed.
“I am. I don’t know when i’ll be back and truthfully i don’t want to be back. Soon enough mom, you need to learn that I am not Betty and I am not Polly. You can not break me into submission.” You ripped your arm from her grasp, pushing from her as you made your way down the stairs. Your father stood by the kitchen, tears in his eyes and a look that begged you not to leave but all you did was shake your head.
When your hand grabbed the door knob, you felt the patter of heavy footsteps. “It’s in your blood. You can’t escape this. You won’t escape me.” Your mother threatened and you turned, looking at her with no emotion. You said nothing but open the door and walking out, slamming it behind you.
You wondered, your feet taking you wherever they wanted as you sobbed. You didn’t exactly know why you were crying, just that it felt oddly nice. It felt like everything had been trapped within you and crying allowed you to let it all out. It felt nice. You felt relaxed. You barely noticed the fact that it was the middle of the night and you were alone, without a place to stay and only your backpack with you.
But you continued to walk. It felt like forever but probably was only twenty minutes before you feet stopped and looking up you found yourself at the Twilight Drive-In. You smiled, despite the tears that stained your face and the way your body shook in sorrow.
You stood at the gate, staring at the big white screen and laughing. There was a movie playing, which meant he was here.
“Y/N?” Turning, you smiled even wider at the sight of Jughead. His hair was disheveled and you could just faintly see his eyes that glowed in the darkness.
“Hi, Juggie.” You waved, smiling at him brightly.
His eyes looked concerned, or at least you guessed from what you could see. “Y/N? What are you doing here? In the middle of the night?”
You were suddenly reminded of what had happened only a short while ago and with a sad smile, you looked at the ground, twisting your shoe into the dirt. “Ran away from home.” Was all you said, laughing at your own words. You’d known Jughead forever, and you guessed that was why your feet took you here. Yes you knew of his current home life, he had stayed over at your house many of times… which was why your mother had been so mad.
“Oh, Y/N… did she..?” You nodded, already knowing what he was asking. Jughead walked towards you, stopping just short of touching you with his chest. And with a shaky breath, you looked up at him.
There was only love in his eyes, which comforted you. He was the only one who loved you for who you were, and that made you love him even more. He never judged you for your mother, he never called you crazy or expected you to be perfect like everyone else seemed to. He only asked you to be you.
You stared into his eyes, shined with wetness as he looked down at you. You heard music start to play in the background, your favourite song and you faintly realized that Jughead had been playing your favourite movie. You looked back over to him smiling, and he opened his mouth to speak but you only shook your head.
You crossed the short distance between you two, allowing your head to fall against his chest and his hands landed on your hips. "Dance with me and pretend the world doesn’t exist,” you pleaded. And after that, there was no going back.
You felt him faintly nod and though he didn’t like dancing, he took the first steps, moving you backwards as you guys began to slow dance. You rejoiced in the feeling, loving the warmth spread through you. You felt safe. You felt calm. And for a moment you forgot everything about your mom, about Betty, about Polly, about everything and focused on the way Jughead held you with such grace and carefulness.
Faintly, you felt yourself crying again. And when the song was over, you pulled back, looking up at him. “Why me?”
And he didn’t need to ask to know what you were talking about. “Because you saw me when I was invisible.” And that was enough for you. Because he loved you because he knew you weren’t perfect and neither was he.
Throughout life you will meet one person who is unlike any other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell them things and they won’t judge you. This person is your soulmate, your best friend. Don’t ever let them go.