• this blogger is never going to judge you for unfollowing
• this blogger is never going to hunt you down
• this blogger doesn’t check who blocks them
• this blogger doesn’t send anon hate
• this blogger respects your space
This is in no way supposed to be accurate to the usual description of signs, i just write down how i have experienced them. I don’t really know why either.
Aries: very quiet at first but will bloom up if they trust you. indecisive, understanding, and sweet. loyal friend who will never judge you. doesn’t have a lot of opinions on things. likes to just chill and let it all happen. likes hugs a lot!
Taurus: loud and super ambitious. wants things done and wants it now. risk taker. gets angry quickly. very intense. cares about you but shows it in unusual ways. super prideful. enthusiastic!! loves buying new things. loves talking.
Gemini: super nice?? how do you do it. very touchy and wants everybody to like them. always comes up with great ideas. insecure but really rocks. great team worker and always listens to you. trouble standing up for themselves sometimes.
Cancer: will do everything with you. always up for having fun, but also loves staying in and chilling. hyper wow. doesn’t take shit from anyone. you insult their friend? you’re going down, they do not play. doesn’t care about other peoples opinions. kinda aggressive?
Leo: the person that everybody admires and loves and honestly? so cool and such a good person. kind of an ego issue but it’s okay. honest and loves it. tends to be dramatic but if you push that aside very sweet and has some issues. loyal friend and a good leader.
Virgo: super quirky but everyone loves it. has a certain dry humor that just makes you crack up. bad with people. really insecure but such a nice person. artsy. nervous, really talented. works hard for everything. zooms in on their face in pictures. stop you’re beautiful. super fun clothing!
Libra: super chill on the outside but is actually great at sensing emotions and gets overwhelmed sometimes. fun and spontaneous. sporty!! great at making friends. hits your butt.pats your head when they pass you. mom tendencies, but also get super drunk and do stupid stuff tendencies.
Scorpio: laughs so much. everybody loves them it’s unreal. makes everything seem chill and cool. supportive friend. kind of mean sometimes. likes to mess around and have fun, but still manages their grades. Scorpios are some of the best friends i’ve ever had. Sagittarius: wants all the information!! plans everything and wants to read about everything. loves books so much. super supportive and honest. will always admit it when they are wrong and apologize. gets overwhelmed sometimes but it’s okay we still love you. afraid of failure. Capricorn: cold at first but is actually a nice bean who laughs very quickly. very responsible and mature. people always ask them for advice. sarcastic humor. just wants to be loved. will never judge you. will rant about absolutely nothing to you. such big dreams that i know you will achieve. doesn’t like sharing their emotions and that’s okay. a little mean sometimes
Aquarius: loves everything unique and aesthetic. cares for fashion and rocks it. honestly very sweet but can be shady. gives people too many chances. always putting others first. has a lot of crushes on people. innocent and pure. doesn’t deserve the shit life gives them. confident yet insecure. Pisces: such a good comforter? knows exactly what to say. good listener. has a lot of ideas for the future that i fully support. dreams about their perfect partner. positive. there’s something so wise and old about them it fascinates me. so many thoughts. kind of clingy sometimes but we love it.
Dear Eva, do you remember that time Vilde thought it would have been a good idea to call you a slut for “stealing” Jonas from Ingrid? SANA WAS ONE OF THE FIRST TO STAND UP FOR YOU WITHOUT JUDGING WHAT YOU DID! And do you remember when Iben punched you in the face because you kissed her boyfriend? SANA WAS THE FIRST ONE TO DEFEND YOU AND ATTACK BACK REGARDLESS THE FACT YOU WERE ACTUALLY WRONG IN THAT DRAMA!
Dear Noora, do you remember when you felt like shit for liking William and you thought he was a mean person but then Sana made you feel better and opened up your eyes and encouraged you to talk to Vilde because she would have understand and talk to William about his actions? DO YOU REMEMBER HOW THE ADVICE SHE GAVE YOU WITHOUT JUDGING YOU ACTUALLY HELPED YOU? And do you remeber when everyone was just curious to know the latest news about you and William instead Sana was the only one who cared about your feelings and was like “you know what? If he makes you suffer fuck William, I’m here for you and we’re going out to have fun” …did you forget about it?
Dear Vilde, do you remember when you had a massive crush for a guy who treated you like shit and Sana was the only one talking some sense to you and keeping your feet on the ground because she didn’t want you to get hurt? And do you remember when Sara and her friends called you a slut for making out with you crush and in the middle of a party Sana threw water at them to defend you? Or what about that time you drank so much you blacked out and Sana carried you all the way to Eva’s home, let you threw up all over her and then let you fall asleep in her arms? Have you forgotten how since day 1 she took care of you like nobody else did without judging you not a single time?
OR WHAT ABOUT THAT TIME YOU HAD NO IDEA HOW TO MAKE YOUR BUSS POPULAR AND SANA CAME UP WITH THE IDEA TO CONTACT PENETRATOR CHRIS ON INSTAGRAM AND IT HAS LED YOU TO THE COOLEST PARTIES? WHAT ABOUT THAT TIME YOU HAD AND INSANE AMOUNT OF TOILET PAPER AND SANA GOT RID OF IT IN ORDER TO FOUND A NEW SPONSOR? WHAT ABOUT THAT TIME YOU REALLY WANTED THE COOL EXPENSIVE BUSS AND SANE BASICALLY GAVE IT TO YOU? WHAT ABOUT ALL THE TIME SANA NEVER JUDGED YOU FOR YOUR PAST STORIES, FOR YOUR MISTAKES OR FOR YOUR FEELINGS AND SHE ALWAYS STOOD UP FOR YOU, HAD YOU BACK AND MADE UP FOR ALL THE MESS YOU CREATED?
I’M GLAD THAT AT LEAST CHRIS IS NOT JUDGING SANA FOR WHAT SHE DID AND SHE DOESN’T EVEN CARE ABOUT WHY SHE DID IT, SHE’S NOT LEAVING HER ALONE AND IT DOESN’T CHANGE ANYTHING, SANA IS STILL HER AMAZING BEST FRIEND!
Aries: My very first best friend. I love how you never let anything hold you down. You’re brave, artistic and a bit immature, but that gives you that child like flair. I hope you’re happy wherever you are, and I’m sorry things had to end the way they did.
Taurus: Everything comes back to you. The rock solid foundation of my life. A beautiful chaos, art in every sense of the word. I love how you love, and I’m sorry for your pain. No one can find your light for you, but when you do you illuminate the lives of everyone around you.
Gemini: You little rascal, mischief unmanaged. You don’t always have a plan, but at least you have a pla-. The way you navigate the world with your emotional intuition makes me want to be more like you, always true to yourself no matter what. Learn to forgive and let go, your life will be so much easier.
Cancer: You always do what you need, and what you need is not always legal. You always showed me kindness, and calmed me when I was restless. Your love was brotherly, and I hope the fog lifts over your life soon. Something tells me it already has.
Leo: I hate that I love you. I hate how powerless I am around you, how all logic goes out the window and I’m standing in front of you, naked, with nothing to offer you but my heart. But here’s the thing, everybody loves you. And the way you look at me tells me you’ll wait for me, but I’m terrified that you’ll leave me behind. You deserve all the happiness in the world. Please don’t lose sight of who you are.
Virgo: You amaze me. How you handle everything so effortlessly, surrounded by your adoring friends. Sometimes I can’t believe we’re related. You will always be better than me. But in those moments when you don’t feel perfect, please know that you’re never alone, and that we will always be here for you. I swear you’re not human, you are an angel on earth who’s just visiting.
Libra: You are the coolest, most chill fucking person. I’m so grateful for everything you’ve done for me, you are one of those rare people who are truly selfless. Your humour is everything, and how you always seem so at ease calms me down on the most stressful days. You love the world and it loves you right back.
Scorpio: You know me better than I know myself. Your soul will be forever wrapped around mine, co-existing. You taught me what it means to be a friend and what it means to be the enemy. I hope you realize what your power is some day, because your wrath is beyond unparalleled.
Sagittarius: If I would die tomorrow I would be content, knowing that I truly experienced what it means to share a bond with another human being. Why the universe decided to have us cross paths I will never know, but one thing I know for sure is that I would not be me without you. You are a nomad, child of the world. You searched it and found home. But it wasn’t easy, and it took time and a lot of pain but it was all worth it. You give me hope. That no matter how far down I fall, something beautiful will rise from the ruins. You just have to believe.
Capricorn: With you I can just be myself. You never judge me, you see me when I don’t see myself. When we’re together hours pass by in comfortable silence. Or, they used to. You never say much, but when you do it’s always pure genius. I wish you would be kinder to yourself. I know I’m responsible for your broken heart but you never made the burden mine. I will always respect you. I just hope you’ll someday let someone thaw your frozen heart and let yourself be happy.
Aquarius: You are everything I want to be. You are absolutely hypnotizing. I never know if you’re flirting with me or just being friendly. An ice queen, everyone always envies the one that has your love, even if it’s just for a night. Eloquence and elegance, and so much passion. It is scary how well you do what you do, and how your body moves with such grace. Everybody is intimidated by you, and yet you treat everyone as an equal. Your insecurities are crazy to me, if I were you I definitely wouldn’t be this humble.
Pisces: You’re two faced and completely insane, but you’re such a bad bitch wearing either mask that I can’t help but worship you. Your voice could stop wars, and you can make the most absurd things sound completely reasonable. I wish you wouldn’t take everything so personally, sometimes it gets tiring to walk on eggshells around you. Empathy is a virtue worth cultivating. Make sure your integrity and morals are well placed, because if they are nobody can stop you. Not even if they wanted to.
This was originally a post by @kanyenoodles, and I really wanted to make my own version of what the signs mean to me.
i love you because you're fiercely, genuinely, mercilessly yourself. with a whip-sharp tongue and bright eyes, you are all i admire and all i ever want to be. you say what's on my mind - you are like part of my soul. you remind me of who i am, and i'm never more sure of myself when i'm with you.
i love you because you're so warm and soft. i am undeserving of your gentleness, your tenderness, your patience and comfort - but you offer it to me anyway. you hold me up when i'm in danger of falling down, and you make me laugh when i feel like all i'd rather do is cry. you are forever my guardian angel, and i could never be thankful enough.
i love you because you make me feel alive. it's like life comes into focus when you are around - everything is vivid, interesting, beautiful. you're like a shot of oxytocin when the darkness comes creeping in, and i could never get enough of you.
i love you because you feel like home. we may not see eye to eye, but you stand by me when i need it most. you are the rock keeping steady by my side, and there is a quiet familiarity you bring that always puts me at ease. you are my family.
i love you because you make me feel like i am the brightest star in the sky. you treat me like a princess, and your vivacity makes my heart deliriously happy no matter the circumstances. you are the light of my life, radiant and unforgettable.
i love you because you are like stable ground in the middle of an earthquake. you ground me, see into me - not past me like so many people do. you help me feel okay when things feel anything but. you are unchanging in the face of chaos, and i know i can always turn to you.
i love you because you never push me too far. i don't feel like i have to act around you - unlike others, you don't expect anything from me, and it's a freedom more relieving than words can explain. you let me be without a mask, and sometimes that's all i need.
i love you because we don't need words. i can count on you to have my back when it counts, and you understand when i need silence more than conversation. you know the importance of quiet, and i appreciate that more than you know.
i love you because you see my potential. you are my inspiration, my brilliant epiphany - you make life something fresh and new, filled with adventure and excitement. you make me believe that there is so much on the horizon. with you i could forget my problems - you are irreplaceable, my elixir like nothing else.
i love you because you try your very best. you may not be able to read my mind, but you put your entire heart and soul into doing whatever you can for me. sometimes it's not the result that counts but the effort, and you prove that to the furthest extent.
i love you because you bring me back to reality. you not only listen, but you speak, and your honesty means everything to me. you never judge me - instead, you take everything i give you and try to help me with all your heart. your dedication is unwavering, and no matter how deep under i am, you never let me drown.
i love you because you are so damned strong. you've been through so much shit, and yet i know that you'd drop everything in a second to help me. despite everything you've suffered, you still look at life like it's the best thing you've ever been given. i don't deserve your support and optimism, but you have the best heart of anyone i've ever known - and i know that somehow, it's always open for me.
Capricorn: wears exactly the right thing but probably didn’t mean to. Is great at making casual conversation, but feels like they’re being awkward even if you make it obvious that you’re having a good time. Chooses a traditional dinner-date route to keep things familiar and controlled. Is great at hiding their insecurities but can’t hold back a smile. Has all the right manners and picks up the check, won’t try to kiss you unless you make the move.
Aquarius: looks at you with stars in their eyes (but doesn’t realize you can tell). Wears something quirky but still nice and presentable. their hair is messy (even though they spent an hour on it at home). starts with something traditional but invites you to do something else spontaneously because they don’t want the night to end. once they feel like they’ve run out of ways to entertain you, they’ll walk you home and talk about life with you. asks if they can kiss you
Pisces: is super nervous and can’t hide it so they don’t even try. wears something classic and modest, a little bit casual but not too much so. talks too much by accident and feels bad about it, even if you let them lead the conversation. asks a lot of personal questions and gives a lot of info on themselves. makes it obvious that they like you but won’t expect you to like them back. will try to pick up the check or at least go halvsies. too shy to make a move so they just smile really big and dopey until you kiss them
Aries: wears a red and/or black outfit, with a dramatic flair. They look like they stepped out of a magazine and you better notice. takes you to do something different and interesting, probably out of your comfort zone but right in the middle of theirs. asks thought-provoking questions that are difficult to answer, and seems to enjoy watching you come up with creative responses. conversation is intelligent and probably inappropriate. kisses you passionately without warning before the date is even over.
Taurus: wears something sexy but classy. makes good conversation, has interesting things to say but you can tell they aren’t showing their entire true self. Laughs at all your jokes but also has a sarcastic sense of humor and shows it right away. Will call you out on anything you say that they don’t agree with, but doesn’t make a big deal out of it or hold it against you. If they really like you, they’ll kiss you, but if they aren’t sure yet they’ll probably make you work for it.
Gemini: wears bright colors and bold shiny/sparkly accessories. Talks a lot and is very animated, maybe cuts you off sometimes but its by accident. They smile a lot and laugh very loudly, in a cute and excited way. Probably gets a little bit drunk at dinner and definitely kisses you at the end of the night. Texts you right after to tell you what a great time they had.
Cancer: Wears something casual but looks very put-together. More likely to ask you questions than to reveal too much about themselves. May seem quiet but its just because they are listening intently to what you have to say. If you can make them laugh, it melts your heart because their laugh is genuine and their smile lights up their face. Makes fun of you a little bit but only in a light-hearted way. Probably too shy to kiss you but will be upset if you don’t kiss them
Leo: Wears basic clothing that somehow works together to make a perfect outfit. Everyone in the place looks at them when you guys walk in, and more than likely someone else will hit on them while you’re together because they are just that magnetic. They will only focus on you though, and they try to find out as much about your soul as they can, asking deep questions and trying to provoke thoughtful conversation. Kisses you at the end of the night but makes you sweat it out waiting for the next date.
Virgo: Wears normal casual clothes that look good on them, and probably shows off their physique. Big personality, will talk loudly and say the first thing that comes to their mind, but nothing rude. They enjoy laughing, and making light conversation rather than delving deep. Easy to connect with because they are very understanding and can empathize with many different types of people. Will never judge you for your surface-features. Kisses you at the end of the date but is a little bit clumsy/awkward about it.
Libra: Wears light colors, pastels, and probably vintage clothes. Hair and/or makeup is perfect, and they try very hard to be sophisticated (even though they’ll probably spill or break something within the first 10 minutes, then be mortified by it). Is very modest when you ask them questions and doesn’t like to brag about themselves, but will praise you for every accomplishment you’ve made. Their laugh is so cute you want to cuddle them and they will give you their jacket even if you aren’t cold. Wants you to kiss them and will give you the opportunity but won’t be obvious about it.
Scorpio: Wears casual clothing but somehow they look amazing. Their smile is magnetic and they will make you laugh at every opportunity they get, and if you make them laugh too they’re as good as yours. Makes great conversation without revealing any personal information. Will look for excuses to touch you ‘by accident’ all night, and probably wants to take you dancing after dinner. Will probably also get drunk but will buy all your drinks if you let them. If they get the right vibe from you, they’ll kiss you but they won’t put themselves on the line unless they’re sure they won’t be rejected.
Sagittarius: Wears a nice outfit, but nothing too attention-getting. Tusseled hair and bright eyes that captivate you. Smiles really big all night and giggles a lot. Is happy to tell you anything you want to know but probably won’t ask too much about you unless you offer the information, because they don’t want to pry. Takes you to do something lighthearted and fun after dinner, where you can be alone together without too much attention on you. Pays for everything and refuses to let you even touch your wallet. Talks about their big dreams for the future and all the amazing things going for them. Kisses you if they think you’re into it, and is confident that you are (unless you aren’t, then they can definitely tell).
summary: jeongguk always pioneered one household chore: laundry. now why he had such an affinity for it, you had no idea. that is, until you come home and he lost track of time, causing you to stumble upon him in the midst of something strange and yet altogether intriguing.
music: work out - j.cole ; touchin’, lovin’ - trey songz ft. nicki minaj
To start this post off, not all of these tips will work for everyone! Everyone’s dysphoria is different and everyone has different things that help!
Also, I am not a doctor or anything like that! And I am a trans guy, so that’s what this is all coming from, I can try to look up how other genders deal with dysphoria, but I think a lot of these ones will also help other genders
- Showering (I know this doesn’t help everyone) Okay, so I know it may seem like confronting your physical form may not be the right thing to do, and it might not be, but for me taking a shower/bath really helps because I focus more on the routine and what I’m washing than my actual body Also! Using products that match your gender might really help!! I use the more “masculine” smelling products for my body and it’s super nice ^^ They also have products that are more “gender neutral” if that’s more your thing
- Do something distracting that you enjoy For example, I love going on walks, drawing, writing, and gaming and any of things things could be distractions from things that you don’t want to think about! You of course don’t need to pick one of the things I enjoy doing, there are lots of things you could do like sports, blogging, listening to music, hanging out with your pets (they aren’t going to judge you!), etc.
- Find someone who won’t judge you! I know this might be hard for some of you, but I know that I have at least one person to talk to every time I get upset about this sort of thing! My friends will not misgender me, and they will reassure me that I am a guy and I do pass, and all that good stuff! If someone is hurting you and misgendering you and not respecting you, you can cut them out of your life! You are not obligated to keep these people around because of their feelings Pets can be used for this too! Your animals will never judge you :3 Hell, they probably don’t even know what gender is :D
- Find things about yourself that you like This doesn’t have to be about your body, but it can be! If you take the time to think about positive aspects of yourself, you might feel a little better. And if you can think about the positive things about your body, like the color of your eyes or the shade of your skin, or how great your smile is, or how cool your hair was in that one selfie, it might make you feel a little better about how you’re feeling about yourself right now c: If you don’t want to or can’t think about positive things about your body, try thinking about things you’re good at or things you like about your personality! Like how great of a person you are, how nice you can be, how cool you are, or how dedicated you are! Something like that!
- Treat yourself I know not everyone can go buy themselves their favorite dinner or anything like that due to money, but you can do simple things like watch your favorite movie! Or just let yourself eat that expensive ice cream you bought last week :3 Curl up in your favorite blanket with that one pillow that’s just right, or put on that makeup/outfit that you love! It’s in the little things
- Try not to think about “passing” I know this is extremely hard, but “passing” is just a social construct. Nobody “looks like a boy” because boys can look like anyone, and the same goes for other genders as well! This is definitely a hard thing to tell yourself, especially since a lot of people don’t get it, but it might help some of you!
- Find inspiration! Find someone who you look up to, or who is transitioning/has transitioned. Some people (like me) might feel resentment at them for being further into their transition than them, but other might (and should try to) be filled with hope and positivity by seeing that things get better and that it is possible to change yourself into how you want to (or do) see yourself
- Look back If you’ve already started your transition, look back to months, or years ago! You will be surprised at how far you’ve come You might even feel more hopeful about the future after having seen how much you’ve changed since before
- Find people to talk to Find people who are, or have been, in the same or a similar scenario; they know what it’s like and they may be able to help you! They can share what it was like for them and what helped them
- Just. Stop. Seriously, if you can, don’t do anything that day. Sometimes, people just need a break or some time alone. So, if you’ve been saving up those hours at work, take the day off if you can! If you know there’s nothing important at school the next day, try to stay home and not put yourself through more stuff Keep yourself safe and comfortable during your break! Maybe use this time to use one of the other techniques at the same time ^^
- Keep a diary This might seem silly, but I keep a diary off and on and it really helps me! Sometimes people just need to open up, but not to a person I named my diary Tina, so it kind of felt like I was talking to a person, though haha Also, just getting all of this down on paper (or on the screen) might help
- Wear your favorite outfit!! Find that outfit that makes you feel like a hundred bucks and wear it! It doesn’t matter if you’re staying in your house or going somewhere, wear that outfit and own it! Take a lot of pictures if you like the way it looks c:
- Selfies Take selfies when you look hella good and how you want to look, so that when you’re feeling down and dysphoric, you can look back at your selfies and be like “damnnn I look hot”
- Workout This might seem like a horrible idea, but I’ve heard that it works wonders! Just go get beefy or run into your legs feel like jelly This might also help you sleep, which might help by getting rid of your thoughts
- Sleep If you can take a nap, or just crash out, do it! You don’t have anything planned and these thoughts won’t stop? Go to sleep. You won’t be thinking of anything if you’re unconscious
- Avoid negativity If you know someone is going to bring you down, avoid them Same goes with places! If you know that a certain place is going to be negative or bring negative thoughts on, it’s probably best to avoid that place
- Drink ice water I find that the painfully cold liquid can really wipe the mind with it’s shocking temperature
- Meditate If you’re into meditation, or want to try it, I hear it does wonders to find that inner peace and just forget you have a body or end up thinking more positively about that body
- Watch your favorite show Focusing on something you love, like a series filled with interested characters who aren’t you and find themselves in lots of situations can really take your mind off of things
- Burn incense or candles Burn it right next to your bed (carefully tho) and make sure it’s a scent that you love! This way, if you don’t get out of bed, you can still have something to enjoy
- Read Read a book, or a fanfiction, or anything that will capture your full attention, so that you have something better to focus on
- Modify your body!! Like piercings, and hair dye, and stuff! Hell, even those temporary tattoos are pretty cool :3 This way, you can feel like you’re doing stuff to your body on your own terms You can even just draw on yourself with a sharpie or something!
- Clean Maybe just do some laundry or put things in neat little piles! Any amount of stress taken off will feel super good and also you might find that one outfit you lost months ago! (if you’re anything like me haha)
- Name and pronouns Write down your name and pronouns on things to make you feel a little better seeing that that’s what you want to be called, and it can just be written down like that! You could also ask some supportive friends to read them or just call you by them for no reason at the moment haha
- Take up a new hobby You could spend the time you spend being dysphoric, doing something you enjoy! Learn a new language, or learn how to do arts and crafts, or buy some gardening supplies!
- Save up money Just stick some coins from the dryer in a jar and start saving up for your transition! It’ll make you feel like things are going faster than they are
And remember: You are valid! No matter what anyone tells you, or how you feel, you are valid! <3
Pacing back and forth around your trailer almost drove you dizzy. Back and forth. Back and forth; as if that was going to simultaneously solve all of your problems. It wasn’t. Not even close.
You had just gotten the memo that your intimate scene with Jensen was moved to today, not that you weren’t sweating buckets the second you got the script, but the fact that the scene was moved to today instead of five days from now had you ripping your hair from your head. You were going to be very exposed to him, and no matter how long the two of you had been friends, this was something you weren’t comfortable with on so many levels.
It is always okay to ask to ship with my muse(s)! Whether it be platonic, romantic, or sexual. No, I may not always accept, but I will never outright judge you for wishing to ship with my muse(s), and I highly encourage you ask me and let me know!