What’s a good skincare routine for oily skin??
I’ll give you the basic steps, and in brackets I’ll tell you what products I like/know/use.
- cleanse with an oil-free cleanser (Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash)
- use a chemical exfoliant (Paula’s Choice BHA Liquid or Stridex Pads)
- let that sink in for a bit
- serums (depends on what you want to address)
- oil-free moisturiser (Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturise for Combo skin, or Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel)
- oil-free sunscreen (Neutrogena Sunscreen for Breakout Prone Skin) (wow I’m using a lot of neutrogena rn)
-remove makeup (micellar water or wipes, not important)
- mud mask (I only use it on the breakout prone parts of my face) (any is good but I have had amazing results with the La Roche Posay Effaclar Mask)
- chemical exfoliant (if you have dry skin, only do it at night)
- oil-free moisturiser
If you want more product recs, let me know and I’ll make a big list.