For Black Girls that don't want to use their expensive make up on regular days these are my fave drug store go tos.
Primer: Nyx photo primer or the Nyx Angel veil primer
Concealer: Maybelline fit, La girl pro concealer
Foundation: Maybelline fit, Loreal infallible
Bronzer: nyx matte bronzer
Highlighter: loreal true match lumi powder glow illuminator
Setting powder: Airspun, nyx set it don’t fret it
Setting spray: loreal infallible, Nyx matte
“I was encouraged by my fans to not wear so much makeup,” Zendaya revealed. “You know, especially being a teenager, we like to think that we need makeup every day, even for going to school—like, I can’t go outside without my eyeliner. It’s weird! I don’t know why we do that. So, I enforced this whole natural thing.”
Zendaya shared out her beauty secrets with Seventeen Magazine, giving out what products she uses for her skin and lips.
What skin care products do you use girl?! Your skin is so clear and smooth!
My current list of products are:
• Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing + Makeup Remover face wash + the Clarisonic Mia 2, if I use that cleanser
• Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
• Murad Pore Reform Skin Smoothing Polish
• Skin Food Egg White Pore Mask
• I’ve also been using Tony Moly masks a lot too!
can you recommend some good products from the drugstore to have a whole skincare routine? thank you
Hey there! This is what I use (in order of how I use them) from the drugstore! These are products that you can find at any Target or Walgreens.
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water
- Soap & Glory Peaches and Cream Deep Cleansing Milk
- St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
- Simple Soothing Facial Toner
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry Sensitive Skin (technically the label says it’s for the body, but I really like using it on my face. I have really flaky dry skin and this helps soooo much)
You don’t need to have all these products. It may be a bit excessive. I personally don’t use this every day. I usually use a makeup wipe, micellar water, maybe a cleanser on days when I’m not super lazy, and then moisturizer. The exfoliator and toner is not my must-do for every day. However, I try to exfoliate 2 times a week since I have dry skin.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 MALL HAUL TODAY! Went with a friend who hadn’t gone lifting in a while and it made me feel amazing because all the things she couldn’t lift I was like oh come on I’ll get that for you and I was getting all this stuff for her that she we too scared to lift by herself so I got it all for her and surprised her at the end with all of it and she was so so happy and it made me feel so good