Blakstag and Neutranurse
Saintstag (An extremely intimidating but effective goth combat medic)
- Fusion music: Copied City (from NieR Automata OST)
- Personality: Once you gain her trust and respect, she is downright loyal. Though she has a bit of sass, the care of others comes first and foremost, and she won’t let anyone get in the way of that. She is very independent and has a tendency to go off on her own. Often very serious and forthcoming.
- Dynamics: Though the Neutranurse component is very easy to get along with, Blakstag tends to be more resistant to taking orders without good reason. She must have a good amount of trust placed in whoever is ordering her around before she’ll follow orders without question.
- Her eyepiece gives her constant diagnostics data on all allies within her range of sight.
- Chem Rush has 4 options: Attack boost, Speed boost, Defense boost, and Minor All boost. Attack, Speed, and Defense boost can each only be used once on one individual at a time. Minor All boost can be used three times before depletion.
- Chem Rush cannot be used on herself, but DMG Undone is an area-of-effect ability that can also heal herself.
- She’s not as speedy as most KWGs, but she packs quite a punch.
( @thisnerdwithanotebook Because somehow I’d think Avi would like having her around. ^^)