Get ready for a neuroBLAST
I’m a graduate student doing a PhD in neuroscience (but I have some solid knowledge on cognitive science as well) and I’m ready to answer your questions on fun stuff like:
- what’s going on in your brain when you’re on drugs?
- what happens when you sleep?
- what does brain damage actually do?
- why do smells remind us of things so quickly?
- how do illusions work?
- is the brain like a computer?
- is mind control possible?
- how do we know where our body is in space?
- what does a brain feel like?
- can we make robots smart enough to take over the world?
and pretty much anything you can think of related to the stuff your brain does. Send me your questions, thoughts, or just come by to chat!
note: this is a sideblog, so I can’t follow you from here!