Among the Neters, three categories are to be distinguished:
The metaphysical Neters, such as atum, Ra, Ptah. These are the vital principles. In terms of harmony, they represent harmonic summons. The metaphysical Neters are principles of the universe.
The cosmic Neters, which are seasonal. Variable as is all of creation, they obey the laws of life and of genesis in general. Typical among them are the ram-headed Amon-Aries, and the five Neters attributed to the epagomenal or intercalary days: Osiris, Seth, Isis, Nephthys, and Horus. They depend directly on astronomical and astrological harmony: they are also the harmonic reply to the summons.
The natural Neters, which are the functional life of natural objects, such as Renenutet for harvests, Hapi for the Nile, Selkit for childbearing, Apet for gestation, the vulture Nekhebit for incubation, and so forth.They preside over all reproduction and regeneration, from mineral to man, for the metal is live in its lode.
The early Africans believed that the first impulse of the One is to realize consciousness. The neter must realize its own consciousness in order to be divine. Without consciousness there can be no creation because there is no sense that creation is necessary or even possible. It is only through consciousness that the One realizes aloneness, uniqueness, and distinctiveness.
The Egyptian Philosophers: Ancient African Voices From Imhotep to Akhenaten by Molefi Kete Asante
So I’m posting my booklist It’s a compilation I’ve aquired from listening to many speakers like bobby hemmitt, Bro. Panic, yaffa bey, Alim Bey, tons more etc etc. all these books have a purpose whether spirituality, history,magic, african history, enlightenment, melanin, alchemy, Mythology and more.. basically everything that falls into the “conscious” category. This is MY personal book list of what I’ve read/reading/wishlist so some of it may not work for u and some will. To each it’s own. Enjoy. If u have a question about one just ask. Oh and if by chance any of you guys are rich and would like to purchase me some of these books you can def email me and we can work that out. 😀😊☺😁😜✌
Knowledge is Power:
SubconsciousCelebrity’s book list:
• The Isis Papers - Frances Wesling
• The Hermetica - Peter Gandy
• Hermetica - Walter Scott
• Hermetica - Copenhaver
• Pagan Origins of the Christ myth -
John G Jackson (32pages)
• The Finding of The Third Eye - Vera Stanley Alder
• The Egyptian book of the dead - Muata Ashby
• Legends of the Egytpian Gods- E.A. Wallis Budge
• The Sirius Mystery - Robert Temple
• Christianity Before Christ - John G. Jackson
• Selected Writings and Speeches of Marcus Garvey
• Things Fall Apart - Chinua Achebe
• The ankh:African Origins of Electromagnetism - Nur Ankh Amen
• African Origins of Civilization Myth or Reality - C.A. Diop
• Without Sanctuary: lynching photography in America - James Allen
• Why Darkness Matters :The Power of Melanin in The Brain
• Behold a Pale horse - William Cooper
• From The Mother Land to the Mothership - Shurlene Wallace
• Secret Source - Adam Parfrey
• Earth pleiadian keys to the Living Library - Barbara marciniak
• Who’s who in Egyptian mythology - Anthony Mercatante
• Psychic Self-defense - Dion Fortune
• Conflicting Genes Nuetranoids and Genocide - Amun re sen Atum re (brother Polight)
• Gnosis - Philip Gardiner
• Gnosis - Kurt Rudolph
• Yurugu - Marimba Ani
• 1984 - George Orwell
• Cosmic Voyage - Courtney Brown
• The Martian Chronicles - Ray Bradbury
• The island of Dr. Moreau - HG Wells
• The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho
• The Art of War - Sun Tzu
• The historical origins of Christianity - Walter Williams
• Metu Neter Vol. 1- (ALL) - Ra un nefer Amen
• Ma’at Philosophy - Muata Ashby
• Ancient egytpian light of the world - Gerald Massey
• Pregnant Darkness Alchemy and the rebirth of consciousness - Monika Wikman
• The Sufis - Idries Shah
• The historical Jesus and the mythical Christ - Gerald Massey
•The Coming Race - Baron Edward Bulwer Lytton
• Saturn: A new look at an old devil - Liz Greene
• Book of the Beginings - Gerald Massey
• The way of Hermes - Clement Salalman
•The book of the law - Aleister Crowley
• The Rosicrucian Cosmo-conception - Max Heindel
• The God Genes - R.a. Waldron
• The kemetic Tree of life - Muata Ashby
• Echoes of an Old Darkland -Charles Finch
• Atlantis and Lemuria - Rudolf Steiner
• The Third Eye - Sophia Stewart
• Supreme mathematic African Ma’at Magic
• Lost cities and ancient Mysteries of the south - David Hatcher Childress
• Lost Cities of North & Central America - David Hatcher
• From Fetish to God - E.A. wallis Budge
• The Africans who wrote the bible -Nana banchie Darkwah
• Medical Apartheid - Harriet Washington
• The Conspiracy to Destroy Black Women - Kevin Mcnutt
• The Name Negro - Richard B Moore
• Phlilosophy and opinions of Marcus Garvey - Marcus Garvey
• The Womans Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets - Barbara G Walker
• The Women’s Dictionary of Symbols and Sacred Objects - Barbara G Walker
• The first Americans were Africans - David Imhotep
• The Immortal life of Henrietta Lacks -
• Making sense of the Madness
- Joseph Chippalone
• Melatonin: your body’s own wonder drug
- Russel J. & Jo Reiter
• Armegddon Now: the end of the world A to Z - Jim Willis
• Basic Magick: a practical guide
- Phillip Cooper
• The Modern Alchemist
- Richard Alan Miller
• African Origin of Biological Psychiatry - Richard D King
• Melanin: key to Freedom - Richard D. King
• The Diloggun: Orishas, proverbs, sacrifices - Ochani Lele
• Ancient Christian Magic
- Marvin Meyer
• The Historical Origin of Islam
- Walter Williams
• Spiritual Cleansings & psychic Defenses - Robert Laremy
• Lakshmi : the goddess of wealth and fortune - devdutt pattanaik
• Dark light - Edward Bruce Bynum
• Cosmic memory - Rudolf Steiner
• Atlantis the Antideluvian world
- Ignatius Donnelly
• Astral Dynamics - Robert Bruce
• Temples of Light - Danielle Rama Hoffman
• Dirt: Social history…abuses of dirt
- Terence McLaughlin
• Elixer of Immortality - Robert E Cox
• The Destruction of Black Civilization - chancellor Williams
• The secret books of the Egyptian Gnostics - Jean Doresse
• The Astral Body - A.E. Powell
• The Metaphysics of Sex - Julius Evola
• The Theology of Time- Elijah Muhammad
• Other Tongues Other Flesh- George Hunt Williamson
• Stolen Legacy - George G.M. James
• Three Initiates: The Kybalion -Dover publications
• Kundalini for the New Age - selected writings of Gopi Krishna edited by Gene Keiffer
• The Confessions Nat Turner- William Styron
• Ruled By Secrecy - Jim Marrs
• Biographies of the Great Kings and Queens of Africa and Notable Black Men and Women - Lee John Smith/Deanna Williams
• The People Could Fly -Virginia Hamilton
• The Kybalion A study of he Hermetic Philosophy of Ancient Egypt and Greece
• The Serpent Grail - Phillip Gardiner
• Circle of Isis - Ellen Reed
• A People’s History of United States -aka-(white people ruin everything) - Howard Zinn
• Cosmic Trigger - Robert Wilson
• The People of the Secret - Ernest Scott
• The Ancient Power of the Flower of Life - Drunvalo Melchizedek
• Simulacra & Simulation - Jean Baudrillard
• Tales of the Cthulhu Mythos - H.P. Lovecraft
• Sun Gods in Exile - Karyl Robin Evans
• Oracle of the illuminati - William Henry
• The Perfect Sermon or Asclepius
• Angels Demon & Gods of the New Millenium - Lon Mili Duqquette
•The Golden Fleece and Alchemy- Antoine Faivre
• Vril, The Power of the Coming Race-
• Gospel of The Zodiac - Bill Darlison
• Lucifer Dethroned- William Schnoebelen
• Hermetic Magic- Stephen E. Flowers
• The Gnostic Scriptures- Bentley Layton
• Nag Hammadi Scriptures- James M. Robinson
• Basics of Magic -Chic Cicero
• The Golden Dawn Journal - Chic Cicero
• The Virgin Of The World : hermes trismegustes
• The Goetia - S.C. McGregor Mathers
• Universe Earth and Man - Rudolf Steiner
• The Cup Of Destiny - Trevor Ravenscroft
• The Apocrypha of Jannes and Jambres - Albert Pietersma
• The Astral Plane - C.W. Leadbeater
• The Solar System - A.E. Powell
• The Egyptian Mysteries - Arthur Versluis
• The Secret Teachings For All Ages-
• The Monuments of Mars - Richard C. Hoagland
• The Tree Of Life - Israel Regardie
• The Fall Of America - Elijah Muhammad
• Brave New World - Aldous Huxley
• Two Thousand Seasons - Ayi Kwei
• Civilization or Barbarism -Cheikh Diop
• Ancient and Modern Britons - David Mac Ritchie
• The Diplomatic Relations Of The United States - Ray Irwin
• Encyclopedia Of Spirits- Judika Illes
• Trance : Formation of America - Cathie Obrien
• The Great Cosmic Mother - Monica Sjjoo
• The Gnostics - Tobias Churton
• The Cube of Space - Kevin Townley
• Meditations on the Cube of Space- Kevin Townley
• The Anatomy of the Body of God -
• Astral Travel - Gavin & Yavonne Frost
• Mind Power into the 21st century -John Kehoe
• Lucid Living - Timothy Freke
• The Hidden Creator - Hilton Hotema
• Secret of Regeneration - Hilton Hotema
• The Great Red Dragon - Hilton Hotema
• The handbook of Yoruba Religios Concepts - Ifa Karade
• Yoruba legends - M. I. Ogumifu
• Wise Women of the Dreamtime - Langloh Parker
• Astral Travel - Robert Brute
• Siva : The Erotic Ascetic
• Daimonic Reality - Patrick Harpur
• The Dream And the Underwolrd -James Hillman
• The Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious - Carl Gustav Jung
• Mysterium Coniunctionis - Carl Gustav Jung
• Aeon - Carl Gustav Jung
• Psychology and Alchemy - Carl Gustav Jung
• The Presence of Siva - Stella Kramrisch
• Hebrew Myths -Robert Graves & Raphael Patid
• The Black Sun - Peter Moon
• Equinox of the gods - Aleister Crowley
• Necronomicon - H.R. Giger
• What dreams may come
• Spiritual Technology of Ancient Egypt - Edward Malkowski
• Gnosticism - Stephen Hoeller
• The Devil - Jeffrey Burton Russel
• Cosmic Science of the Ancient Masters - Hilton Hotema
• Satan: the early Christian Tradition - Jeffrey button Russel
• Dictionary of Symbolism - Hans Biedermann
• Encyclopedia of Gods - Michael Jordan
• Dictionary of Deities - Patricia Turner
• Hindu Deities a Mythological Dictionary - Margaret Stutley
• Signs and Symbols of Primordial Man - Albert Churchward
• Gods of love and Ecstacy - Alian Danielou (shiva & Dionysus)
• Vodou Visions - Sallie Ann Glassman
• A Textbook code/system/ concepts …Victims of White Supremacy - Neely Fuller
• Palo Moyombe -Congo initiation spirits… - Carlos Montenegro
• Seth God of Confusion - Herman te Velde
• The Ancient Egyptian Buddha -Muata Ashby
• Enuma Elish - L. W. King
• Mornings of the Magicians - louis Pauwels
• Powers of the Orishas - Migene Gonzales-Wippler
• The Souless One, Cloning and Counterfeit Creation - Mark L Prophet
• The Egyptian Elements of the Old Testament - Amin Sharif
• The Souls of White Folk - Veronica Watson
• Ancient Sungod - Hilton Hotema
• The Black Goddess and the Unseen Real - Peter Redgrove
• Godwin’s Kabbalistic Encyclopedia - David Godwin
• The Book of The Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage - S.L. Macgregor
• God Wills The Negroe - Theodore P. Ford
• 5/5/2000: Ice The Ultimate Disaster - Richard W. Noone
• In Search of the Dream People -
Richard w. Noone
• The Book of the Goetia of Solomon the King - E. Crowley
• The Lesser Key of Solomon - Joseph H. Peterson
• The Pale Fox - M. Griaule
• The Serpent Shakti - Asha Auset
• The Greatest Story Never Told - Lana Corrine Cantrell
• The Rebirth of Pan - Jim Brandon
• International Meat Crisis - Harvestime Books
• The Call of Cthulu and Other Weird Stories - S.T. Joshi
• The Warlocks Book: Secrets of Black Magic - Peter Haining
• Encyclopedia of Black Magic - Cassiel
• Atlantis - Aleister Crowley
• The Sword and the Flute: Kali and Krsna - David R. Kinsley
• White Supremacy and Negroe Subordination - John H. Van Evrie
• Encounters - Edith Fiore
• Spirit Rapping Unveiled - Hiram Mattison
• Ego and Archetype - Edward F. Edinger
• Theosophia: Hidden Dimensions of Christianity - Arthur Versluis
• Kundalini, Evolution, and Enlightenment - John White
• The Opening of the Way - Isha Schwaller de Lubicz
• Tantric Visionsof the Divine Feminine - David R. Kinsleu
• Sex Magic, Tantra, & Tarot - Lon Milo Duquette
• The Moses Mystery - Gary Greenberg
• Moses and Akhenaten - Ahmed Osman
• The Serpent Grail - Philip Gardiner
• Paralell Myths - J. F. Bierlein
• Wonderful Ethiopians of the Ancient Cushite Empire - Drusilla Dunjee Houston
• The Emerald Tablet - Dennis William Hauck
• Scales of the Black Serpent
Basic Qlippothic magick - Michael W. Ford
• The Soul’s Secret - Hilton Hotema
• Nightshades - Jan Fries
• Typhonian Teratomas - Mishien Linden
• Qabalah, Qliphoth, and Goetic Magic - Thomas Karlsson
• The Biography of Satan: Exposing the Origins of the Devil - Kersey Graves
• The Chicken Qabalah - Lon Milo Duquette
• Hanuman, an Introduction - Devdutt Pattanaik
• Qliphoth, Esoteric - Edgar Kerval
• Drums and Shadows: Survival Studies among the Georgia Coastal Negroes - Georgia Writers Project
• Myths & Legends of Babylonia and Assyria - Lewis Spence
• The Mysterious Sphinx - Hilton Hotema
• Alchemy of the Soul - Lee Irwin
• Isis Magic: Cultivating a Relationship With the Goddess of 10,000 Names - M. Isadora Forrest
• The Golden Ass - Penguin Classics
• Time and the Technosphere - Jose Argüelles
• Magical Child - Joseph Chilton Pearce
• Infancy in Uganda - Mary D. Salter Ainsworth
• Yakub: The Father Of Mankind - Elijah Muhammad
• Melanin the Chemical Key to Black Greatness - Carol Barnes
• The Golden Age of the Moor - Ivan Van Sertima
• The Worlds Sixteen Crucified Saviors - Kersey Henry Graves
• Holy Harlots: Femininity, Sexuality, and Black Magic in Brazil - Kelly E. Hayes
• Aleister Crowley: The Nature of the Beast - Colin Wilson
• Who is This King of Glory? A Critical Study of the Christos Messiah Tradition - Alvin Boyd Kuhn
• Darkness Visible: Awakening Spiritual Light Through Darkness Meditation - Ross Heaven
• Aghora, at the Left Hand of God V.1 - Robert Svoboda
• Aghora II: Kundalini - Robert Svoboda
• The Science of the Dogon: Decoding The African Mystery Tradition - Laird Scranton
• The Cosmic Serpent: Dna & The Origins of Knowledge - Jeremy Narby
• Angels, Demons, & Gods of the New Millenium - Lon Milo Duquette
• The Road From Orion - Judy Kay King
• The Isis Thesis - Judy Kay King
• The Book on Palo - Don Demetrio (original publications spiritual books and supplies)
• Spirits of the Night - Selden Rodman
• Voodoo Charms & Talismans - Robert W. Pelton
• Voodoo Shaman: The Hatian Way of Healing and Power - Ross Heaven
• Complete book of Voodoo - (original publications spiritual books and supplies)
In the Kamaitan (Ancient Egyptian) scripture, The Book of Knowing the Manifestions of Ra (about 2800 B.C), we come across the following statements regarding Ausar, who is the symbol of the man, or woman who has completed his/her Spiritual growth, enabling God to manifest Itself in the world through him, or her: I produced myself from primeval matter. My name is Ausars, (from) the primeval matter of primeval matter. I have succeeded in all that I have willed on earth … I was alone, not born were they. Not had I spit, in the form of Shu, not had I emitted Tefnut. I brought through my mouth, my own name, that is to say a word of power, and I, even I, came into being in the forms of the infinite power of being (Khepera)… The same awareness is expressed in Genesis I:26, which states that God makes Man in their own likeness.
In Egyptian mythology, Duat (pronounced “do-aht”) (also Tuat and Tuaut or Akert, Amenthes, Amenti, or Neter-khertet) is the realm of the dead. The Duat is the realm of the god Osiris and the residence of other gods and supernatural beings. It is the region through which the sun god Ra travels from west to east during the night, and where he battled Apep. It also was the place where people’s souls went after death for judgement, though that was not the full extent of the afterlife. Burial chambers formed touching-points between the mundane world and the Duat, and spirits could use tombs to travel back and forth from the Duat.
What we know of the Duat principally derives from funerary texts such as Book of Gates, Book of Caverns, Coffin Texts, Amduat and the Book of the Dead. Each of these documents fulfills a different purpose and gives a different perspective on the Duat, and different texts can be inconsistent with one another. The texts which survive differ in age and origin, and it is likely that there was never a single uniform interpretation of the Duat.
Can you do starish + quart night accidentally walking in on there s/o while she is in the shower
Otoya: “I- I- I’m so sorry ___-chan!” his face is just red like his own hair as he walked in the shower, as he saw you showering, he hide his hands in his face “I- I’m off, i’m so sorry again!”
Tokiya: Since his hard day of wokring and walked in the bathroom while you dried yourself, showing your nude body, his eyes widded swallowed, he froze and turn quikly other way “My bad… ___-san, i didn’t know you were already in the bathroom” he has a slight blush on his cheeks.
Ren: “Can i join?” The ginger smirked softly as he is playfull, he isn’t shy and saw you more times in naked, as he put his hirt off and his pants, you blushing so hard “R- Ren i was about to go in the shower!” You said “But let me join awell, we van wash our backs”
Masato: He froze as he mistaked that he though that you are already done wth showering, you stand there front him also in froze staring at him, In naked, the blue haired face turn to red and turn away quikly “My- My apologie ___-san!” He said, he feels awkward in this situation.
Syo: He gasped as he saw you in naked and blushed tons “Ohmygosh so sorry! I though you were done!” He said as he panicks and ruffle in his hair. “J- Just lock the door next time!” He said as he keep blushing deeply.
Natsuki: He just blinked twice as he stared at you “N- Na-chan.. Just knock next time..” You said holding the towel around your body blushing. “I’m sorry ___-chan, but i still think you look cute while you naked aswell” He said as he blush a little and smiled.
Cecil: “___-chan are you here?” As he entered inthe bathroom while you where about to dress up, you glanced at him and he gasped loudly and looked another way “Oh Oh oh i’m so sorry!” He panicks while he blushed, he forgot to knock, he was looking for you but he had no idea you were taking a shower.
Reiji: “R- Reiji!? EEK!” You shocked as he entered in the bathroom suddenlyas reiji realized aswell “O- Oh my - My bad..” he said and he chuckled in himself as he looked a bit away while he smiled and blushed “But you’re looking good my girl”
Ranmaru: “WHATTHE!?” as he suddenly entered in the bathroom that he saw you front him in naked and he turn his body around and bit his lowerlip “P- Put your clothes on dammit!” He said “But you were the one you netered here, i was taking a shower” you said as he blushed furiously “Juts put on something!”
Ai: He just stared wit ha poker face, he don’t realized he makes you bit awkward about it “A- Ai can i have some privecy?” you asked, as he looked bit up “I’m sorry, i though you look beautiful…”
Camus: “Just tell me the next time you taking the shower before i entered” while he his body turned away “But camu i though i told you “ you said while you blushed aswell. “ No you didn’t!” He said, he had a slight blush on his cheeks, even he acts cool he has his moments aswell.
Do not be proud and arrogant with your knowledge. Consult and converse with the ignorant and wise, for the limits of art are not reached. No artist ever possess that perfection to which he should aspire. Good speech is more hidden than green-stone (emeralds), yet it may be found among maids at the grindstones.
In 5 hours was the final quittich match of my seventh year. I was sitting in the stands, with my best friend Lily Evans. Both her and I had red hair, and mine was up in a bun.
“Heres hoping Gryffindor win again this year,” she yelled iver the cheering voices in the stands, everyone excited for the match Gryffindor have against Slytherin.
“Absolutely, if they do win, I’ll lay one on any of the boys. Your choice who!”
“Anyone but James. Although, heres an outrageous suggestion, the guy everyone knows you fancy. Plus, I’ve heard from a reliable source that he fancies you too.” She winked, before poking her tongue at me.
“If you don’t retract that tongue, I’ll hex it off,” I said blushing.
“Oh, hush yo-” she started to reply but was cut of by the Gryffindor team coming out of the locker rooms, the Slytherins out of the other.
“And here come the teams! We have James Potter as Gryffindor captian, dating the lovely Lily Evans soon-to-be-Potter if rumours are true-” announced the commentator, Chris Dwaller of Hufflepuff.
“Dwaller- stick to the game!” You could hear McGonagall in the background faintly.
“And Black throws the quaffle and scores! 10 points to Gryffindor! That makes the total, 200 to 100, in favour of Slytherin. Come on!”
I was on my feet, having stood up for Sirius’s goal, cheering for the team.
Lily grabbed my arm, pointing frantically at James, who was doing a dive. I spotted something gold about 30 meters in front of him, fluttering around at the Slytherin hoops.
“And Potter is off! Hes almost there, with Puckett on his tail…. And he has the snitch! Potter has caught the snitch! Gryffindor wins!” Chris was screaming into the microphone.
I was screaming, knowing my throat was going to hurt soon but not caring. Lily and I were running towards the pitch to congratulate the team when about five neters away I was pulled back by someone grabbing my arm. I swung around, about to yell at the person when the words died in ny throat.
I froze, though suddenly I was nose to nose with Sirius Orion Black, his face hanging over mine. His peircing, stormy grey eyes staring into my blue ones.
He smiled at me before his face decended and his lips were on mine, passionate and unyielding.
My eyes closed, and my hands threaded through his hair. His hand was cradling the back of my neck and head, his other arm around my waist.
I pulled away, resting my forehead on his.
“I can get used to that,” He whispered, and I had only just heard him iver the roaring of the crowd.
I pressed my lips against his again, and pulled back just as quick. “Really? Because I’m already there.” I winked at him.
“FINALLY! WE’VE ONLY BEEN WAITING FOR SEVEN YEARS!” Cried the captian of the quittich team. I heard a smack, and a grumble and knew Lily had something to do with it.
“Be my girlfriend? Sirus said between kisses all over my face, making me laugh.
“Hmmm, I think I can manage that.” I winked at him.
There’s a lot more to your zodiac sign than just a horoscope description, in fact horoscopes in the grand scale of astrology are of very little importance. First you can’t predict someone’s life, personality or who they are off their sun sign, you have a full natal chart of planets and houses, and that’s just the beginning.
Leo’s are often described as vain, egocentric, drama queens etc in horoscopes. Horoscopes focus on ego, therefore the writer will be writing from their ego; ego attracts ego, therefore in spiritual truth it holds no real truth, just an opinion based on their perception. The ego of an individual is not who they really are, your spirit is who you really are, so you not going to find that truth based on a horoscope that is ego based.
In Spiritual Truth, in Esoteric Astrology, Leo is in fact a very deeply spiritual sign, named the ‘Divine Child’ by Carl Jung. Leo is considered the direct source to the Divine, The Mediumship of God (according to the well known Alice Bailey), the son of the sun, The Child of Light. Leo is the second ray (along with Virgo); The Wisdom of God. Leo is a deeply spiritual sign to the point that it has a day of the week donated to it, which no other sign has, Sunday.
The story in religion and philosophy goes like this. One day Saturn decided to try and destroy mother earth, noting at this point Saturn is considered in religion the planet of Satan. So God sent a Sun God down, described with a Lions mane for his hair, a strong brave soul, a ‘Leonine’. This leonine sun God saved Mother Earth, from Saturn (Satan) destroying her. The sun god did so, restoring peace and harmony back on Earth, the day was a day of healing and of God. The following day would be considered a day of new beginnings, the moon was fully restored, welcoming new life and opportunities. And that is why SATURN-DAY is Saturday, and SUN-DAY is Sunday (A day of healing), and MOON-DAY is Monday (A day of new beginnings).
So Sun Gods and Goddesses have strong affiliation with Leo, just like Moon Gods and Goddess are connected to Cancer. In Tarot Apollo, the Sun God, represents the Sun and the Sign Leo. As well as Amaterasu the Japanese Sun Goddess, Ra the Egyptian Sun God ‘The Father of all the God’s and Goddesses’ the ‘Neter to the Neteru’, The Goddess Sekhmet the fierce Lion Goddess a role of the main worshiped Goddess at the time in Egypt Goddess Hathor, the direct daughter of Ra, she was known as the Soul of Ra as well as mother of all Pharaohs her name means “House of Horus”, The Goddess who existed in her own right. People consider Isis the main Goddess now, but that only came into play with freemasonry in the 18th century. In the true time of Ancient Egypt Isis wasn’t worshiped as she was seen as a “lesser god” in the hierarchy as she was only an aspect of Ra’s personality ‘Intuition’ she is the Daughter of Ra but not direct her parents are Nut and Geb. Goddess Hathor, the direct daughter of Ra, his soul, was the most worshiped out of all the Gods and Goddesses in all of Egypt, receiving the most gifts, temples and celebrations. She rules over the sign Leo in Egyptian Astrology (as Sekhmet) because her birthday was in August, new years day was celebrated on her Birthday, considered the “longest day of the year” because the Egyptians would spend all day and night celebrating the Goddess. She is the “Morning and Evening Star” she would bring life to all of Egypt. She was known as the lady who wears seven faces, being the Goddess of Love and Beauty, Dance and Music, Fertility and Guardian of pregnant women, Goddess of Drunkenness and Joy, The Face of Sekhmet the fierce Lion Goddess of War and Justice who devoured the evil souls of men, the Heaven Goddess.
Both Hathor and Amaterasu myths relate to Leo, they are the karmic challenge that the Leo individual must overcome, the individual must overcome the ego of man and become the divine child, the heavenly sun god or goddess that god intended them to be. The Amaterasu myth is a story based on the pride that Leo must overcome, Leo’s are known as confident but inside they hold strong self doubt, it is the Leo individual life purpose to be the light in this world, to bring love and light. The myth of Amaterasu is the best example of this:
“…During a competition, Amaterasu was unwilling to admit defeat. This caused Susano to furiously wreak havoc throughout the heavens and the Earth. Amaterasu fled into a cave, and her absence caused darkness throughout Japan.
Amaterasu’s absence caused much dismay on Earth. As the crops died off and the people suffered, the gods decided they needed to return Amaterasu to her position in the heavens. They sought the help of several deities, and performed rituals and sacrifices outside of Amaterasu’s cave. They also hung a mirror from a tree outside of the cave.
Hearing all the commotion, Amaterasu came forth and asked why the gods seemed to be rejoicing. They replied that they had found a new mistress who would be the sun goddess’ replacement. Amaterasu came forth in curiosity, and peeked out of her cave. She immediately saw the mirror and was drawn to it. Having never seen her own reflection, Amaterasu thought she was looking at her majestic replacement. As she stepped forward to examine it, she was caught by one god and the cave was blocked by another. Amaterasu’s presence illuminated the fields and life returned to Japan’s land.”
This is a great story of how the Leo individual let’s their pride and ego get the best of them, they go into hiding within themselves, no longer bringing love and light into the world by secluding themselves into darkness because they think the world doesn’t need them, that their existence is unworthy. This is their ego’s grip on them dying, the ego is no longer proud, it is weak. The moment when Amaterasu walks out the cave is when the Leo’s ego has cracked, giving way for light to shine through. The moment she looks in the mirror is the first time Leo see’s their true self, without the filter of Ego, they see what god intended them to be the ‘Divine Child’. And once they realize their life’s purpose, which is of love and light, and I mean really realize it not just materialistically but spiritually. Their spirit shines brightly, bringing healing and life to all of the world.
The Ancient’s, especially Egyptians regarded Leo as one of the most important to signs as it was ruled by the Sun, the age of Leo is the Golden Age (when all was divine and wonderful, everything was heaven). The Sphinx is the representation of Leo and Virgo (Leo and Virgo were once the same sign, Virgo being part of Leo). The Sphinx is in face the highest soul level of Leo, underneath the sphinx is the halls of Amenti…the truth/wisdom of God. And as I mentioned both Leo is considered the wisdom of God. Obviously this is a part of Leo’s life’s purpose, but it’s up to the individual whether the choose to live a life of materialism or spirit. The materialistic Leo, the lower soul, ruled by ego symbol is the Lion, and the spiritual Leo, the higher soul ruled by spirit is Sphinx.
And that is just a small glimpse of the Truth of the zodiac sign, so you can see how horoscopes miss out all the real important facts of signs, focusing on the ego, hardly mentioning the true spiritual meaning when spiritual truth is real meaning to life. So may I suggest when searching for your sign you write “Spiritual” or “Esoteric” at the end, otherwise you’ll get more of that horoscope, ego, materialistic crap that feels more insulting than empowering.
so i recently reached 1.2k and i wanted to make a follow forever to thank all the lovely ppl that make tumblr a super cool and fun place :-D if i forgot to put u on here im sorry!! ily dont worry (this is kinda like a winter follow forever too)
HELLOOOOO TUMBLR!!!!! Long time no blog but I swear I have a good reason! I have been working on a series of posts about TLOS4 with ajw720, and chrisanddarrenstuff and I FINALLY have the first post done! This is going to be a long one so bear with me!
I want to talk about Froggy being trapped in a mirror…such a sad way to end Froggys story for now but if we look between the lines like Chris says to do…there is a little light at the end of the tunnel! Hold on tight here we go!
“Magic mirrors are irreversible my darling…I’ll most likely be in here……..forever.” “I am afraid the witch has won.”
I as well as my friends here were really upset about Froggy being trapped inside the mirror so I decided to do a little researching and see if there was anything symbolic about the mirrors LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!
The Mirror is a Symbol of physical and spiritual reflection.
The Symbolism associated with The Mirror has its roots in the very distant past. Some of the oldest drawings found on temple walls and papyrus scrolls depict images of Egyptian Neters gazing into hand-held Mirrors.
In the material world of our Current Incarnation Mirrors are both a necessity and convenience. We use Mirrors every day to reflect physical images. We make use of rear-view Mirrors in our vehicles to alert us of potential dangers and cautions behind us. We station Mirrors at corners of buildings and hallways to “see” what is around the corner. And, of course, we spend a fair amount of time every day standing before our personal Mirrors while we preen ourselves prior to going out into the world.
However, when we consider the esoteric, or mystic, Symbolism associated with The Mirror we find that it alludes to a much higher and sublime purpose…Spiritual Reflection!
Just as a physical Mirror is a reflection of how we currently appear, and how the world around us currently appears, so too does our Spiritual Mirror Truthfully reflect the Consequences of our actions along with the Karmic rewards, or punishments, which the consequences of our actions have brought upon us.
Our Spiritual Mirror reflects back to us our external surroundings. In other words, our Spiritual Mirror shows us the people, places and Events which are currently a part of the life we have created for ourselves. By gazing at our external surroundings we are looking directly into our Spiritual Mirror.
The Egyptian Neters, the Divine Principles of Nature referred to earlier, gaze into their hand-held Mirrors in order to reflect upon how they truly appear within the realm in which they are currently expressing themselves. They are also gazing into their Mirrors in order to “see” what consequences have been created as a result of the Events which they have set in motion. In other words, they are continually reflecting upon the results of their Thoughts and Actions in an eternal process of self-evaluation.
Just as the Egyptian Neters gaze into their Divine Mirrors in order to reflect upon themselves and ponder their thoughts and actions, we too can use our very own personal Spiritual Mirrors to do the very same.
In order for a Mirror to cast a reflection, it requires Light. Symbolically, Light represents Illumination, Enlightenment, Awareness and Wisdom. Therefore, in order for us to Honestly evaluate ourselves and the world we have created around ourselves when using our personal Spiritual Mirror, we must view our current reflection with an Enlightened mind.
Keeping in mind that The Mirror can only reflect what is Truly before it, whatever we view in our personal Spiritual Mirror is currently the Truth of not only our Personality And Reputation (who we are) but also the Truth of the world which we have created around ourselves.
It is important to remind ourselves, however, that The Mirror simply reflects that which is currently True. (right now Froggy, as well as Darren is trapped one by a mirror one by a contract. BUT one day hopefully Froggy will be out of the mirror and when he looks into it from the outside he will see himself free, just like Darren will eventually!) As Enlightened Beings we have both the ability and responsibility to change our personal, mental, and Spiritual reflection whenever we “see” something in our Mirror that is not Harmonious with who we truly aspire to be. In this way we are identical to the Egyptian Neters who gaze into their hand-held Mirrors in an Eternal process of self-evaluation, self- improvement, self-change and self-Enlightenment.
“This also goes into the mirror of truth, or the spiritual reflection. When Morina sees her true self which is hideous and not hidden behind her potions. Or the true Mia. On the outside, to many, she appears to be the supportive girlfriend in a long term relationship. But the boys and Mia know exactly who she is. Someone who has become so self obsessed and willing to pretty much kill Darren’s spirit if it keeps her in the spotlight. Keeps the miarrenites still loving her. Keeps getting her picture taken. Point being. I don’t think Chris is saying Mia is physically ugly (that’s for us to decide on our own) but that her soul is dark and black and evil.”- ajw720
If I wanted to REALLY have some fun I could also tie this into the mirror in Harry Potter! The Mirror Of Erised “I show you not what you are but what you desire”. We all know how much Chris and Darren love Harry Potter (Chris even dedicated TLOS3 to J.K Rowling) so I can see this being at least a little bit of an influence :)
Chris was also asked what Alex and Conner would see in the mirror of Erised before at a Q&A for TLOS3! Someone shouted “Darren Criss!” so in book 4…he sees Darren in the Mirror because he sees Froggy!!!!
The Mirror of Erised is a mirror, which, according to Albus Dumbledore, shows the “deepest, most desperate desire of our hearts.” The name “Erised” is “desire” spelled backwards, as if reflected in a mirror. The happiest person in the world would look in the mirror and see a reflection of them, exactly as they were.
It shows the one thing you desire with all your heart. When Red looks into the mirror she sees what she wants more than anything…and that is FROGGY!
I do want everyone to keep in mind that these are our OPINIONS and we cannot state that it is a for sure FACT! But this is definitely something to think about :) more posts to come guys!
God modifies Its essence into the World as the means through which to have experience. Although there is an infinitude of creatures making up the world, only one of them was created for the express purpose of serving as the vehicle through which God can transfer Its consciousness into, and realize the fullness of Its Being. This creature is Man/Woman.
The neteru [Egyptian gods and goddesses] operate on a psychological level, as well as a spiritual level; that is, they are not only the creators of patterns but the holders of patterns, the embodiment of an ancient consciousness. They served as dynamic archetypes and motivating principles to which the Egyptians consciously attuned themselves. Neteru presented themselves symbolically in animal and human forms, as well as with a combination of animal and human features. Their diverse outward appearances were not arbitrary fantasies but symbols based on careful consideration, deep meditation, and meticulous observation of the nature of reality.
The divine attributes of neteru are present and active in human life: the human being always contains the potential to be raised to the gods. Thus neteru serve as evolutionary principles of reality, engendering a higher development by functioning on a psychospiritual level in much the same way as DNA functions on an organic level. At any moment the possibility exists for us to make the next leap to a higher level of spiritual understanding and creative fulfillment. In essence, we are made of cosmic dust, of wavering particles of light, of the great expansive creative “Ahhh!” We are the latest product of the metabolism of the galaxy. We are the substance of gods. We are made from the body of gods, all the bits of humanity moving around like atoms in the body of the divine. as the ancients used to say, “The divine mother of the universe (Nut) has many souls.”