It’s four in the morning, but honestly I’ve fallen victim to my trash pairing (Trikey!) and I am no longer in control of my life, so here are some facts about Trevor. It is a mix of good, bad, and neutral. If you think I should do more about Trevor or another character, message me or leave me an ask.
• Trevor thinks that weed is a childish and weak drug.
• Trevor is bisexual. Through texts he comes close to saying it and shares sexual experiences through stories that have indeed involved a male. As a side note, when Franklin asked Trevor directly if he was gay, Trevor responded with, “No! Yes! Labels are whatever, man.”
• Trevor is a dropout.
• Trevor refers to himself as, “Uncle T”.
• Ron calls Trevor, “Crazy Trevor” to Trevor then calls Ron, “Nervous Ron”.
• Trevor was never accepted by the other children throughout his childhood due to his oddness and constant rage fits.
• Trevor is officially 6'1".
• Trevor is a victim or emotion, verbal, and physical abuse from both parents.
• Trevor has always had rage problems even from a early age. When he was young, Trevor says that he killed many animals and “drifters”.
• Trevor is addicted to Crystal Meth and owns his own drug selling company.
•Trevor has a brother named Ryan who is deceased. Trevor states in a conversation that he wasn’t fond of Ryan and that his death was “accidental”. It is unknown if Trevor killed him, which is very possible, or if his death was truly an accident caused by him or someone else.
• Trevor’s signature color has been confirmed to be orange. Orange reflects on his personality, having traits of amusement and madness.
• In a conversation while hanging with Franklin, Trevor says, “I grew up in five states, two countries, fourteen different homes, eight fathers, three care homes, two correctional facilities, one beautiful, damaged flower of a mother”, and also, “I served time, my country, your country and myself.”
• Trevor’s biological father abandoned him at a shopping mall as a child. Trevor, unknown how many years/months later, burned down the same shopping mall in anger.
• Trevor will hurt himself when he is upset. He mostly will slam his head against a hard object until his head is bloodied and bleeding.
• Trevor almost turned into a professional golf player.
• Trevor was kicked out of the Royal Canadian Air Force because the woman in charge of psychological evaluations saw Trevor as mentally unstable, resulting in Trevor’s discharge and grounding for life.
• Trevor is terrified of clowns and it is implied through his text that he was, in fact, sexually assaulted by a clown at a young age.
• Trevor was planning to only work with Brad and end his and Michael’s robbing partnership not long before Michael faked his death.
• Trevor openly admits that he prefers older women when having a choice.
• Trevor has a very strong urge to be held by another when he is upset or in distress.
• Trevor was also at one point expelled from a school. He claims that if he wasn’t expelled, he would have most likely had a profession in the arts (singer, dancer, writer, actor, etc). He says that he still has something “very big” to tell the world, yet he doesn’t know what it is.
• Trevor gets very defensive when it comes to his accent and being questioned if he is American.
• Trevor, through dialogue when hitting the “insult button” when next to Patricia (he will only say compliments), he tells her that he wants a very strong and confident woman, such as herself.
• Trevor, when it comes to women, wants someone that is as equally strong and crazy as he is. When chasing after Mary Anne, he says, “-It’s a recipe for disaster! That’s why it’s so perfect!”.
As a side note, he will call her “crazy cakes” and ask her to marry him immediately after he confess his love.
• Trevor’s mother, Mrs. Philips, was a prostitute/stripper.
Prompts #5 and #13 would be adorable! Could you do a reader X Ron weasley imagine with those?
Thanks for the request! Hope you like this!
Y/N = Your name | Y/H = Your house
“Y/N!” Harry’s voice called to you.
You made a quizzical expression and spun around towards the voice. You caught your friends who were sitting with you at the Y/H table grinning at each other as he waved, Ron staring at him in horror. You smiled back, walking towards the Gryffindor table.
“Y/N. Good to see you. You know there’s a Hogsmeade trip coming up?” Harry said.
You nodded, shooting a quick glance at Ron’s nervous expression. Harry quickly rose from his seat, dragging his friend up with him.
“Well, Ron was wondering if you wanted to go… with him.” He raised an eyebrow at his friend.
And when I was growing up, we had nine planets. Now it’s eight? Where did the other one go? I mean, that is some shit when you can be the government and make a planet disappear. Where did they put it?! And who’s living there?!