5 slots for pixel commissions are officially OPEN.
Want a cute lil’ chunk of pixel art of your pup? Your kitty? Your nerdy fictional crush? I know you do!
COMMISSION REQUEST INTRUCTIONS
- Email me at email@example.com with your commission request and your PayPal email address. Please be as detailed as possible and attach references.
- Once I approve the request, I’ll send you an invoice via PayPal. Full payment will be made up-front, and I’ll begin work once your payment has been processed.
- I’ll email you one progress image before delivering the final product. This will give you an opportunity to let me know if there are any changes you would like to be made.
- I’ll email you the finished product in multiple image dimensions. I’ll aim to have your art finished within two weeks.
- With your permission, I’ll post the finished work on my blog.
- I reserve the right to refuse a commission request if I’m uncomfortable with it. That being said, feel free to ask about what I can do.
- If a request is exceptionally complicated or detailed, the price may go up. I will discuss this with you before sending an invoice.
- I will not be able to do complicated animations. The samples provided above are a good gauge of what I’ll be able to do.
Thanks for taking a gander at my wares! I’ll update this post when slots run out or reopen. ❤