I honestly believe that “Institutional Fail” is severely underrated as a Barba episode. Every time I see the press conference and his cross examination of Whoopi Goldberg, my heart breaks when he gets emotional
I think my favorite thing about the new Series of Unfortunate Events is the way Neil Patrick Harris embodies the evil side of Count Olaf. I feel like the calculating nature of the character was lost in Jim Carrey’s cartoonish version of the character
1. I’m 5 foot. 2. I am the youngest child in my family, with four older brothers. 3. My birthday is October 12 4. My favorite color is purple 5. I’m a bisexual but not like that wasn’t obvi already 6. One time when I was a child my whole thumb nail came off because I got my thumb caught in one of those hooks holding up the red ribbon in the Santa Claus line and a big metal ball fell off of it and hit my thumb. 7. I needed to go to classes to work on my “r” and “th” sounds since kindergarten to the ninth grade. 8. I wrote my first “book” in the first grade and it was actually really good and cute and my family keeps telling me to publish it. 9. Dogs are my favorite animal. 10. I’m Catholic. Well Christian is probably more accurate actually. 11. I’m a Sophomore in high school.
(Gonna tag people who show up in my notifs usually and 1 or 2 friends)
GUYS GUYS GUYS I am currently listening to Raúl Esparza’s reading of “The House of the Scorpion” and he’s doing an Irish/Scottish accent (can’t really tell which but I’m 99% sure it’s Scottish), and holy crap, I think I’m crushing on him all over again
1) I had a goldfish that lasted for 4 years and I won him at a carnival. His name was Charles.
2) I am NOT athletic! I hate gym class because it is the only class that you actually have to be good at and can’t study for.
3) I have two younger sisters.
4) I don’t want to live in a big house. I want to live in a small apartment with maybe two rooms. My younger sisters think that it’s weird.
5) I don’t do digital art, but I’m trying to find time to learn.
6) I am in a club called Science Olympiad. Basically, you give up your time to take tests that don’t effect your grade at all academically, and you compete against other schools to see who is the “smartest”.
7) My Science Olympiad team went to Nationals last year.
8) I built my first robot when I was 11 with my friend. We were given a box of metal scraps and a box of electronic parts and we were told to build a robot.
9) I have an issue with being complemented. I don’t know why, but most of the time, if someone complements me, I feel like I don’t deserve it.
10) I have major self confidence issues. I feel like people will constantly judge me. I know that it’s silly, and I’m trying to work on it.
11) I have A LOT of OCs. I don’t know if I’ll ever do anything with them, but they exist.
I don’t know many people on Tumblr, so I’m just going to not tag anyone.