sign me the FUCK up 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit Wolfstar iS go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my selｆ 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠＯOOＯOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
- It’s their sixth year.
- Remus is 6′5, lanky and skinny
- Sirius is 5′7, short and muscular
- Even though Remus is so tall, because of his skinny frame, most of his jumpers are slightly big on him.
- But you should see them when Sirius puts them on.
- He is drowned in a pool of knitwear.
- Sweater paws galore.
- He goes from Punk Rock God to Snuggly Fluffy Puppy in 0.2 seconds.
- It is the cutest thing ever.
- Remus can not get enough, to the point he tends to leave his jumpers around more often in the hopes Sirius will put one on.
- He does get a little techy though when he’s not gone for the ones he’s left out for him, but goes for the exact jumper he was planning on wearing that day.
- But only for like 5 minutes until he see’s Sirius in it.
- Then he’s totally chill with it.
- (He so isn’t chill. He’s a blushing mess who trips over his words cause god Sirius is adorable and so attractive like this)
- When he decides not to wear a shirt underneath the jumpers and they fall slightly off his shoulder showing his collar bone, Remus can’t breathe.
- A collarbone/neck should not look that appealing.
- But god did he just want to suck marks into that blank space.
- (Sirius only ever did that when it was just Remus and him in the dorm, but shh.)
- But Remus knows how to get Sirius back for all this built up sexual tension
- Remus wearing Sirius’ baggy, oversized band shirts.
- In nothing but his boxers.
- Sirius doesn’t just look like a fluffy puppy, also drools like a one.
Amy Lennox doesn’t know quite what to expect when she and her mother pick up and leave Germany for Scotland, heading to her mother’s childhood home of Lennox House on the island of Stormsay.
Amy’s grandmother, Lady Mairead, insists that Amy must read while she resides at Lennox House—but not in the usual way. It turns out that Amy is a book jumper, able to leap into a story and interact with the world inside. As thrilling as Amy’s new power is, it also brings danger: someone is stealing from the books she visits, and that person may be after her life. Teaming up with fellow book jumper Will, Amy vows to get to the bottom of the thefts—at whatever cost.
A song for Heroineby Sleeping With Sirens,an obsession of mine <3 Also for Life Is Strange,another obsession of mine XD Appropriate song name,considering my addiction for both of these :P
My eyes roll back The ceiling fades I breathe you in Exalt your flames Let’s lose our minds Come here to me We’re wasting time Darling can you hear me?
“Fuck…” Nathan mumbled to himself as he pulled himself to.His head was pounding,and the world was spinning.And he was pretty much drenched in his own sweat.
Where was he?
The surroundings weren’t familiar to him,it was overly dark.The area was also exceedingly cold,which was a problem for Nathan as he usually had to deal with shivers in normal heat.This didn’t help with the fact that his jacket was missing,and so was his phone.
And his pills…
Where were they?
Nathan began to shake in desperation.The one thing that kept him somewhat sane was gone.He was worried what he’d do if he couldn’t get to them soon.He dragged himself of the damp floor,needing to find his meds.
But,where would he go?
It was too dark to get an impression of his surroundings,the only thing he was able to see was a flickering light in the distance.
“Motherfucker…” He cursed under his breath as he slowly trudged his way to the source of the illumination.
“Whoever fucking left me here better be dead or fucking worse…” His anger was increasing with every step.Nathan was used to be surrounded by his Vortex Club members,who would usually carry him home if he got so wasted he couldn’t move.So being left in some dark alley was a complete fucking travesty.
Halloween is almost here and it seems like everywhere we look there’s an abundance of ghosts, skeletons, cobwebs, and other creepy, spooky things. While scary works for some, there are others (okay, one or two of us) who prefer to skip the thrilling part of Halloween and go straight for the magic, candy, and dress up. So if you’re like a few of the members of Team Fierce Reads and need a good book to reflect your mood, pick up one of these non-scary books to help you enjoy the season.