11 questions tag game
- Rule 1- Post the rules.
- Rule 2- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
- Rule 3- Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
- Rule 4- Let them know you’ve tagged them.
- Tagged by: gwds
- Favorite movie? This is tough. Uhm, The Neverending Story :“>
- Favorite color combination? What’s with all the difficult questions!? Jk. I’m not sure i’m into color combinations, but these are the ones that make me go "oohh” - Teal/Turquoise and white/black
- Orange, Yellow & Green
I’m an aspiring graphic artist, people. helloooo?
- What tv shows do you watch? those investigation type of shows. I can’t help it. RF: I always find someone to crush on in every single show.
- CSI (New York & Miami only)
- NCIS (Original & LA)
- Criminal Minds
- Law & Order
- Hawaii Five-0 <3333
But I do watch other shows like: New Girl, The Big Bang Theory, Supernatural, Sherlock, Leverage
- Do you believe in the saying: “You are what you watch.”? … hahaha I’ve never even heard of it. I’d want to believe it though, because I’m awesome.
- What are your pet peeves? When illiterate people say ‘STUFFS’, confuse your & you’re, then & than, they’re/their/there. … pero stuffs talaga.
- Favorite blog? My own? I’m serious. I don’t have a 'favorite’ because I love them all, but there’s not really any single blog out there that makes me want to reblog/like everything they’re posting. My blog, how ever, has everything that I love… so, my blog’s my favorite.
- Have tea/coffee with your best friend or clubbing with friends? Depends on the mood, of course. Like, if it’s the afternoon, then I think tea/coffee with best friends would be more suitable than clubbing with friends. Depends talaga. Kapag gusto ko chill lang, o kung gusto kong pumarty. I don’t mind. But, I’m leaning more on the chill lang with best friends.
- Pasta or burger? I’m not very fond of burgers. So I’ll have to go with pasta.
- Do you believe in the saying: “Do not trust anyone but yourself.”? When I was young, I learned about the saying “No man is an island.” Why waste spending time with people if you can’t trust them? I grew up depending on people to make me happy. I grew up WITH people. I learned to trust them. It’s stupid to just know people and keep your distance. Basta. hirap i-explain. Other people helped me become who I am right now. Ayun. Chorva.
- If you could turn back time to fix one thing in your life, would you do it? If you would, what would you fix? Yes. Second year first sem. Gusto ko lang ayusin 'yung pagiging tamad ko. Ultimate downfall of my academic life. :( Lapit ko nang mag-DL nung First year second sem, tapos ngayon, naghihirap ako para lang pumasa. :(
- What kind of artist are you? The one that works best when the deadline’s near. procastination is my motivation. HAHA! I’m the perfectionist type, 'yung kung alam kong hindi ko magugustuhan 'yung outcome, hindi ko na siya tinutuloy/tinatapos kasi madidisappoint lang ako na it’s not my best work.
- What’s your usual get up? (like, for school if you don’t have uniform or when you go out with friends)
- Do you take time just to look good?
- What’s your first tumblr url?
- What’s the first thing you look at on the opposite sex?
- Besides tumblr, what do you do for fun?
- (if) in college, what course are you taking? / what course did you take?
- How many are you in the family?
- Are you the type of person who doesn’t have any problems in regards to going out with friends? (like during out of town trips, it’s not a problem to ask permission, etc.)
- Pepsi or Coca Cola?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- Honestly, describe in best detail: how are you right now?
People I tag: