- You know with all his kids, legally his and those who are basically his, he is bound to have at least one grandchild if not more.
- Like he has retired from Batman and Tim and Damian basically took over all his duties at WE. Now he has all the free time.
- Also Alfred is totally a great-grandfather.
- Takes the time to spoil them. Not with material items but like games and treats.
- Selina is over often as well to hangout with the little rugrats.
- Finally gets the time to enjoy his family. He is super happy to see his kids getting treated the way they treated him all those years ago.
- The big dinning room table is in full use. There are high chairs and booster seats. Now instead of knives getting thrown it’s cheerios and vegetables that are to be watched for.
- Bruce loves to tell stories. Mainly of Superman or other League members’ embarrassing stories.
- Another wing of the manor has opened because as those kids grow, extra rooms are needed.
- Telling stories about his parents and stupid stuff all the kids did. (Bruce’s kids).
- The family members saying he needs to watch the kids for the night as an excuse to keep him out of the batcave. Old man still thinks he can keep up with thugs on the street. But at 60 plus he needs to take a break.
- When they are all over at once it’s complete and udder madness. The place is a mess, toys are everywhere, at least two blanket forts have been made, someone is still missing from hide and seek, and the Bruce is standing in the middle of this smiling because it’s his wonderful crazy family.
Bones, 1x01 / Сериал “Кости” (Российская версия) (The TV series “Bones” (Russian version) (x)
That’d be your “gut” telling you that, correct? You know, homicides? They’re not solved by scientists. They’re solved by guys like me asking a thousand questions a thousand times, catching people telling lies every time. You’re great at what you do, Bones, but you don’t solve murders Cops do. Cleo Eller was killed on a cement floor sprinkled with diatomaceous earth. Traces of her blood will still be in that cement. One of us is wrong, maybe both of us, but if Bethlehem wasn’t a senator, you’d be right there in his basement looking for that killing floor. You’re afraid of him. Your hypothesis is that squints don’t solve murders and cops do. Prove it. Be a cop.
The chemistry between Russian B&B is undeniable…. *NOOOPE* Not happening 🔥😂
9 years and stronger than ever. This is what the team is made of.
“Despite how popular an artist is, they tend to last only a few days at the top of charts after releasing songs. But it’s different for BIGBANG. The band has been doing this for whopping 16 days. When it comes to music, the band name does not matter anymore—the song itself relies on the word-of-mouth. BIGBANG broke their own records and is now genuinely recognized for their musical talents.”
I have never once doubted that they’d disband or lose a member over a conflict. They love each other and music too much, and it shows through their achievements. All I can say as a proud VIP is, just how far will this group go?
Imagine slightly tearing up when you see how happy Woozi is at Seventeen’s concert because you’re so proud of him and how far he has come as an artist.
BONUS: When Woozi notices your glassy eyes, he starts teasing you a little before pulling you into a hug to comfort you ((and to show how thankful he is to be with someone who is supportive of his career))