@dngrs-untld-hrshps-unnmbrd look! it took forever but i finally did it:
Being in cahoots with Variks:
- Calling them “Eliksni”, no matter who you’re referring to. You stopped calling them “Fallen” a long time ago.
- Knowing the language. It took a long time and a lot of frustrated sighs from him but you actually managed. He still has to correct you from time to time, though.
- Speaking to him only in his language. Firstly, because of practice and secondly, you sometimes don’t want others to understand.
- He stopped referring to you as “Guardian” when you stopped saying “Fallen”. Your name sounds way too good out off his mouth with the purring accent.
- He sometimes tells stories about how it was before the Whirlwind.
- Hearing his purr all the time.
- He gives the best hugs EVER. Full stop.
- Cuddling. Eliksni are very fond of physical contact.
- Sneaking into the reef so regularly that almost everyone knows your name by now.
- Prison of Elders is always a bit easier for you.
- You know a lot more about the Eliksni than the Vanguard does.
- First call you get after the fall of the last city is from him, saying that the reef will always be your shelter.