what each bts member makes me feel: a rant
- Namjoon: i often think about how lucky we are to have namjoon as our leader. i don’t think i have ever found someone as humble, supportive and kind as him; he makes me want to be a better person and makes me want to fight for what’s right in this wrong world we live in. there’s always something to learn from him and he always gives us so much, even when we can’t give him enough in return. he deserves so much more than he has right now, and i hope with all my heart that one day he will be appreciated the way he should be.
- Seokjin: we could all learn something from this boy. the one who cut his hair even though he would regret it, just so he could overcome his insecurities; we could all take this lesson from him and mold it into our lives. he’s often overlooked – way too often – but i always catch myself thinking about how i wish i could be more like him someday. seokjin motivates me to accept myself, to love who i am and to love everyone around me, too.
- Yoongi: proud. that’s the word to describe perfectly what i feel when i look at yoongi. whenever things are particularly harsh, he comes to my mind, fighting for his dreams and what he believes in and it drives me further. yoongi has helped me get up from the ground when i was so lost i could barely remember my name. i look at him now and a wave of joy washes over me to know that after everything he’s been through, he is finally achieving his goals. yoongi is an inspiration to me and i hope to be like him someday.
- Hoseok: god, this boy deserves the entire world and so much more. lucky are those that can trust and count on him, because jung hoseok is rare in the world we live in. the amount of support he shows everyone leaves me speechless and his selflessness is definitely something we could all learn from. as a born pessimist, there’s a lot i admire in hoseok and a lot i try to bring to my life; i used to question how people could be so bright but now that i’ve seen him, i strive to be more like that.
- Taehyung: i don’t have an older brother but if i did, i would want him to be like taehyung. this boy has a golden mentality and his way of always seeing things through a different perspective amazes me. i am so soft for everything he does, from the way he thinks to the way he acts and his personality is simply mesmerizing to me. taehyung is unique and so precious; we should pay more attention to him and protect him from all harm.
- Jungkook: i connect with this boy on way too many levels. since we have a very similar personality, i am always able to see in him things that i could improve. jungkook has shown me how to deal with being shy and that it’s okay if communication isn’t exactly my forte. he is so hardworking even though he is so young and that type of thing is what makes me admire him more and more each passing day. his dedication to learn and excel in everything he does is truly inspiring but i wish someone would tell him it’s okay to take some time every once in a while.
- Jimin: i said it before and i will say it again: i could learn every language in the world and i would still not be able to explain how important he is in my life. still, if i were to try, i would say jimin makes me feel safe. there’s a feeling of coming home attached to this boy that i cherish and keep close to my heart even if i can’t understand it. when i think of jimin, i think of feeling warm, loved and protected from the storm breaking inside my brain. he is the only one that can truly pull me out of my dark days even all the way across the world. jimin really is my everything and there isn’t a day when i don’t thank god for being able to live in the same time as him.
- this was long and pointless and not enough but basically all i’m trying to say is: i love my boys with everything i have and i want to protect them all.