8 Olympic Athletes Embrace Their Black Girl Magic in Rio
1. Maya Moore. Three-time WNBA All-Star and 2012 Olympic gold medalist.
2. Tori Bowie. 2015 NCAA champion, long jump.
3. Michelle Carter. Two-time Olympian, shot put.
4. Shamier Little. 2015 NCAA champion, 400-meter hurdles.
5. Ajeé Wilson. 2014 USA Outdoor champion, track and field.
6. Ashleigh Johnson. 2014 FINA World Cup, gold, water polo.
7. Alysia Montano. Six-time USATF Outdoor champion and 2012 Olympian.
8. Brittney Reese. Six-time World Champion and Olympic gold medalist.
All these marvelous sportswomen are here all together as a reminder of Black excellence and Black talent. They represent our country and take deep pride in that. Many women in the US are degraded by horrible attitude and oppression. Being strong-willed and ambitious athletes they inspire Black youth to know and embrace the power they have inside.