Hey, I love your blog so much! Can you do a RFA reaction to MC's parents never having let them celebrate Christmas, so they don't see what all the fuss is about?
- （ ﾟДﾟ）
- for real??
- but Christmas is so fun!!
- he understands some families don’t celebrate it for religious or cultural reasons
- but if MC wants to see how Christmas can be fun…
- He’s 100% ready to take MC on The Best Christmas Ever
- sure, he might be living Christmas on a Budget but he still knows how to have a pretty nice Christmas
- it’s going to be the best Christmas ever
- she wasn’t that surprised
- after all, there’s many people who don’t celebrate Christmas, and why would she assume MC’s family did?
- still, when she sees MC is curious…
- added with the fact that she does celebrate
- it became pretty clear to her that she could include MC in her celebrations
- she does apologize because due to work, her Christmas isn’t as… exciting as other people’s
- still, she tries her best to make the house look festive and make everything feel Christmas-y because this is now MC’s and Jaehee’s Christmas, not only her Christmas
- also she smiles every time MC finds something nice about the celebration
- the second MC says that they don’t get the fuss about Christmas he explains everything
- in his style
- probably not the best way to explain Christmas
- because for him, Christmas is more about relationships and the fact he doesn’t have one rather than, well, the celebtration it actually is
- so MC receives a pretty odd introduction- is this like a second Valentines day? is this why everyone is making such a fuss about it??
- still, he does try to his best extent to explain it correctly
- he’s delighted if MC agrees to experience Christmas with him. he’s literally so happy. incredibly happy
- he just thought MC saw Christmas as he did- in a business way- and that they didn’t care
- so he found it made much more sense
because seriously who sees Christmas like Jumin Han doeswhen MC told him their parents just never celebrated
- he probably gives a very curt explanation
- family dinners, gifts, a tiny bit about religious meaning…
- he’d love to invite MC to celebrate with him- but he doesn’t want to torment them to a dinner with his father and whoever it is his father is dating now
- he appreciates MC too much to make them go through that
- he does invite them to receive a present from his part and a small Christmas dinner just for him and then (and Elizabeth 3rd)
- he’s pretty happy to explain
- he does give a lot of religious background to the celebration which is nice
- he’s actually surprisingly knowledgeable on Christmas?
- MC can ask him about any question and he replies
- even though he usually spends Christmas by himself, he actually feels happy to talk about it with MC
- he makes a virtual tree and sends MC a link so they can see it everyday
- also on Christmas, when MC checks the virtual tree, he includes a little gif image telling MC “happy first Christmas”