Anyone imagining that they would be a super chill school administrator needs to consider hosting a school-related Halloween event where a bunch of teenagers show up dressed in:
- Nazi uniforms
- Mohammed costume, carrying oversized cartoon-style bomb
- two dudes each wearing tall cubical costumes, standing next to each other then falling down. “We’re the twin towers on 9/11!”
- crude Native American costume (white guy)
- crude Native American costume (ndn guy)
- crude Native American costume (white guy who’s like, 1/16 Cherokee)
- white sheet (I’m a ghost!)
- white sheet (I’m a KKK Grand Wizard!)
- black body suit with painted skeleton (I’m a spooky skeleton!)
- black body suit with painted skeleton (I’m a Haitian Voodoo Practitioner!)
- cheap witch costume
- Official Wiccan witch costume (our religion is not a joke!)
- anime cosplay (the worst!)
They’re all taking photos of each other and uploading them with the most offensive captions they can think up, and tagging them with the school name.
You’re already getting texts from Concerned Parents.
You have a meeting with the board tomorrow.
What do you do, hot shot?