Spiritual Colors: Let’s Talk About Auras & Chakras
Aura: The color of energy surrounding a person outside of their body
Chakras: 7 pools of energy relating to 7 vital points within the body, each associated with their own color & associations
In my experience Auras & Chakras are related to each other. As you can see colors normally have similar associations. Depending on how connected you are within your body to a Chakra, the more that color will be represented in your personality outside of the body. Variations will occur from day to day, but you will have a prominent Aura color and a prominent Chakra you are most attune with that does not change.
Color, Shape, Consistency, Clarity
Related to personality
Common Prominent Colors of Auras
Red Aura – Sexuality, competitive spirit, winner, energetic
WATER PERSONALITIES: Are the clever, eccentric, and generally the most energetic, crafty balls of the elemental personalities. Sweet, bubbly, easily excitable and FULL of imagination, water personalities always seem to have a brain cauldron brewing up some inspiring idea to make things easier for themselves and to others around them. Water personalities are the storytellers, the artists, the creative thinkers and the do-gooders; they always manage to bring a smile to a person’s face and a laugh out of a group without even really trying. They are very emotional, often empathic, highly sensitive and have a thirst for learning new things.
When Water personalities are out of balance with their element and sacral chakra, they can be the exact opposite of this ethereal energy they usually project. Introverted and easily aggravated, water personalities require a lot of time alone to unwind and reconnect back with themselves. They can hold their negative feels in for ages and then burst suddenly like an emotional balloon upon confrontation, spitting out mean and nasty things that can’t ever be taken back. Water personalities could be your best friend or your worst enemy depending on the day and how you treat them. Keep in mind that they will never go out of their way to disrespect a person first, only in return for karmic justice. For a Water personality to reconnect, they should spend some time around bodies of water such as the ocean, lakes, streams, ponds or rivers. If none of these options are accessible to you, take some time to have a nice, long and relaxing bath or swim. Sit outside or even just inside with the windows open the next time it rains, just to be close to natural water.
Sanskrit Name - Muladhara Associated Raag - Shyam Kalyan Root Note Frequency - 256Hz Color - Red Location - Base of the Spine Function - It governs over our physical energies, giving us a sense of safety and security with other people and ourselves.
2. Sacral Chakra : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJzeZK-qihg&list=PLsuCfYXzi5DKMBVDK7KBXMhnfoL4Uk-cf&index=2
Sanskrit Name - Svadhishthana Associated Raag - Yaman Root Note Frequency - Color - Orange Location - In your lower abdomen, about one to two inches below your naval. Function - The Sacral chakra is about feeling and sexuality. When it is open, your feelings flow freely, and are expressed without you being over-emotional.
Sanskrit Name - Manipura Associated Raag - Bhimpalasi Root Note Frequency - 320Hz Color - Yellow Location - At the navel or slightly above the solar plexus Function - Manipura is considered the center of dynamism, energy, willpower, and achievement (Itcha shakti), which radiates prana(the life energy) throughout the entire human body.
Sanskrit Name - Anahata Associated Raag - Ahir Bhairav Root Note Frequency - 341Hz Color - Green Location - In the central channel of the spine at the heart Function - It is associated with the ability to make decisions outside the realm of karma. In Anahata one makes decisions or follows one’s heart based on one’s higher self, not the unfulfilled emotions and desires of lower nature.
Sanskrit Name - Vishuddha Associated Raag - Desh Root Note Frequency - 384Hz Color - Sky Blue Location - At the throat region, near the spine Function - It is known as the purification center of our body and is associated with creativity and self-expression.
Sanskrit Name - Ajna Associated Raag - Bhupali Root Note Frequency - 448Hz Color - Indigo Location - Directly behind the center of the forehead Function - Ajna translates as “command”, and is considered the eye of intuition and intellect. When something is seen in the mind’s eye, or in a dream, it is being seen by Ajna
Sanskrit Name - Sahasrara Associated Raag - Darbari Root Note Frequency - 480Hz Color - Violet Location - Either at or slightly above the top of the head. Function - The Sahasrara Chakra symbolises detachment from illusion; an essential element in obtaining higher consciousness of the truth that one is all and all is one.
- It doesn’t have too many properties that assist with metaphysical needs, but it does aid in emotional balance, centring, and balancing personal energies. It can also be helpful when you need to self reflect and listen to your own, deeper needs.
- It aids emotional balance by enhancing self control, relieving stress, and fortifying confidence. Onyx can be used to raise your self esteem. It also helps by allowing you to release negative emotions and let go of things that are making you unhappy; people, jobs, relationships, etc.
- In particular, Onyx is handy for its protection. It will defend against negativity and help you stay strong through draining experiences, but can also be used in spells and charms for all purpose protection.
- Also used for: binding, helping you handle responsibility, decisions, perseverance, morals, happiness, good fortune, and sharpening your senses.
- It is associated with the root, naval, and third eye chakras.
- It can be used to aid wound healing, weak legs, eliminating body waste, child birth, and increasing stamina and self-control.
- In spiritual healing, it can be used to open and strengthen the root, naval, and third eye chakras.