WATER ELEMENT CORRESPONDENCES
*Masterpost of all elements HERE
- REPRESENTS: Emotions, dreams, subconscious, purification, wisdom, the soul, love, spirituality, fertility and creativity.
- SYMBOLS: Art, rain, ponds, dew drops, fountains, fog and shells.
- SEASON: Autumn
- TIME: Twilight
- SENSE: Taste, Smell
- PLANETS: Saturn and Mercury
- ZODIACS: Pisces, Scorpio and Cancer
- COLOURS: Blues, turquoise, greens, grey, indigo and black.
- STONES: Blue tourmaline, aquamarine, clear crystals, amethyst, pearl, coral and fluorite
- HERBS: Seaweed, Water lilies, roses, ferns, lotus, cherry, elder sandalwood and birch.
- ANIMALS: Dolphins, water snakes, frogs, cats, turtles, whales, ducks, otters and seal.
- ELEMENTALS: Mermaids, Mermen, Sirens, Harpies, Salamanders, Undine, Nymphs and Tritons.
- CHAKRA: Sacral / Naval Chakra
- MAGICK WORK: Mirror and water Scrying, lucid dreaming, psychic abilities (eg Telepathy) love spells, cleansing and protection spells
- RITUALS: Bathing, washing, creative arts, writing, meditation and preparing cold herbal infusions.
WATER PERSONALITIES: Are the clever, eccentric, and generally the most energetic, crafty balls of the elemental personalities. Sweet, bubbly, easily excitable and FULL of imagination, water personalities always seem to have a brain cauldron brewing up some inspiring idea to make things easier for themselves and to others around them. Water personalities are the storytellers, the artists, the creative thinkers and the do-gooders; they always manage to bring a smile to a person’s face and a laugh out of a group without even really trying. They are very emotional, often empathic, highly sensitive and have a thirst for learning new things.
When Water personalities are out of balance with their element and sacral chakra, they can be the exact opposite of this ethereal energy they usually project. Introverted and easily aggravated, water personalities require a lot of time alone to unwind and reconnect back with themselves. They can hold their negative feels in for ages and then burst suddenly like an emotional balloon upon confrontation, spitting out mean and nasty things that can’t ever be taken back. Water personalities could be your best friend or your worst enemy depending on the day and how you treat them. Keep in mind that they will never go out of their way to disrespect a person first, only in return for karmic justice. For a Water personality to reconnect, they should spend some time around bodies of water such as the ocean, lakes, streams, ponds or rivers. If none of these options are accessible to you, take some time to have a nice, long and relaxing bath or swim. Sit outside or even just inside with the windows open the next time it rains, just to be close to natural water.